Author Topic: Using Logic to quit worrying  (Read 1552 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Using Logic to quit worrying
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 05:21:31 PM »
Shit happens.

When ever people start to do something good, and it works, there will be morons turning it into something they can make a profit out, no matter what. And, yes, those morons have connections with other morons.

But, the other way around happens too. People will rise and start making changes for the better. They will have connections too.

Are there huge, planned ahead, world wide conspiracies? I doubt it. Are there world wide connections based on exploitation and abuse, sure. Shit happens, all the time. The opposite happens too.

In one way, I trust no one, including myself. The other way, I trust most people. I don't want to live on edge and in fear. And I don't want to treat people as if they all are up to no good, no, I want to treat them as people that deserve to be trusted. But, I'm not turning my capacity to think off. So, doing both, trusting, and not trusting at all.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2013, 05:33:20 PM »
What I mean, well, take India. Someone once thought kids needed good food, and started a feeding program. Good idea, people working with it. But then there come people seeing the opportunity of profit. And kids get poison, instead of good food. That's not a world wide conspiracy, but, it is bigger than evil on a personal level. And it could very well be bigger than just India.
There will be something good happening, on a bigger than personal level too.
There is a kind of eternal swinging of the pendulum.

Does this make me stop worrying? Not really. Havoc can lead to horrible things. And I seem to notice that people are more and more living from fear and distrust, on edge all the time.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2013, 05:53:36 PM »
What I mean, well, take India. Someone once thought kids needed good food, and started a feeding program. Good idea, people working with it. But then there come people seeing the opportunity of profit. And kids get poison, instead of good food. That's not a world wide conspiracy, but, it is bigger than evil on a personal level. And it could very well be bigger than just India.
There will be something good happening, on a bigger than personal level too.
There is a kind of eternal swinging of the pendulum.

Does this make me stop worrying? Not really. Havoc can lead to horrible things. And I seem to notice that people are more and more living from fear and distrust, on edge all the time.
The poisonings were accidental and the result of carelessness, though, weren't they?  Didn't think they were poisoned on purpose for profit.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
well. what is a mans life? 80 years? long? what will worrying do?

shit  I'm trying to enjoy my life from now on. I used to worry about all kinds of shit, its not healthy at all

I let the chips fall where they may. if it all goes to shit, then oh well.  :thumbup:

but if it doesn't I can honestly say, I did the best I could. and be happy  :)

Well i'm not the lay down and take it type. And If you think theres not a lot of bullshit going on, you're wrong, man.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/20-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true

There's a problem with that list: most of those conspiracy 'facts' are neither surprising, particularly profound and ground-breaking or just plain... relevant to the daily grind of most of us living in the Western hemisphere. Wrestling matches are arranged beforehand? Oh my dog! You must be kidding. The shock, the horror...

There's a few good ones in there, yeah... but they aren't earth shaking revelations, never the less. Monsanto has ferociously defended its monopoly on GM grain for over a decade and shows no signs of backing down- nothing to see here, move along. Celebrities and socialites want to thin the global human herd? I got news for ya, buddy... I'm just a lowly medicaid recipient and I think there's too damned many of us on the planet. I say it's high time we put our collective foot down on these lowly, pre-industrialized societies where honor killings and/or subsistence farming is the norm and say "Look, 10 kids per household is too damn many. Stop the mass breeding in the hopes that 1 kid survives disease and civil war to grow up into an adult capable of looking after you once you've become too old and arthritic to work.

/rant

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »
well. what is a mans life? 80 years? long? what will worrying do?

shit  I'm trying to enjoy my life from now on. I used to worry about all kinds of shit, its not healthy at all

I let the chips fall where they may. if it all goes to shit, then oh well.  :thumbup:

but if it doesn't I can honestly say, I did the best I could. and be happy  :)

Well i'm not the lay down and take it type. And If you think theres not a lot of bullshit going on, you're wrong, man.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/20-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true

There's a problem with that list: most of those conspiracy 'facts' are neither surprising, particularly profound and ground-breaking or just plain... relevant to the daily grind of most of us living in the Western hemisphere. Wrestling matches are arranged beforehand? Oh my dog! You must be kidding. The shock, the horror...

There's a few good ones in there, yeah... but they aren't earth shaking revelations, never the less. Monsanto has ferociously defended its monopoly on GM grain for over a decade and shows no signs of backing down- nothing to see here, move along. Celebrities and socialites want to thin the global human herd? I got news for ya, buddy... I'm just a lowly medicaid recipient and I think there's too damned many of us on the planet. I say it's high time we put our collective foot down on these lowly, pre-industrialized societies where honor killings and/or subsistence farming is the norm and say "Look, 10 kids per household is too damn many. Stop the mass breeding in the hopes that 1 kid survives disease and civil war to grow up into an adult capable of looking after you once you've become too old and arthritic to work.

/rant

So murder and conspiracy is ok? Every bone in my body farts in your general direction.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2013, 08:42:22 PM »
you're using the straw man, again ragey pooh. :voodoo:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »

Alright, hipster. How is saying all of what you just said is bullshit and an excuse to lay on your belly and get fucked so you don't have to do any work a FUCKING STRAW MAN!?

Goddamit you faggots might be willing to be lazy pieces of fucking shit, but i'm not. The whole world is LAUGHING AT US, you asshole! Get you act together, and disassemble what bush built. Be a part of the solution. Stop being such a lazy, fat, welfare addicted part of the problem.

Or you know. You could just be a blob of fuck. In that case, fuck you.
I will never stop...

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 05:51:11 AM »

Alright, hipster. How is saying all of what you just said is bullshit and an excuse to lay on your belly and get fucked so you don't have to do any work a FUCKING STRAW MAN!?

Goddamit you faggots might be willing to be lazy pieces of fucking shit, but i'm not. The whole world is LAUGHING AT US, you asshole! Get you act together, and disassemble what bush built. Be a part of the solution. Stop being such a lazy, fat, welfare addicted part of the problem.

Is the solution to try to rally up discontent in the minds and hearts of already-malcontent apathetic members of internet message boards via mildly contentious debate, linking conspiraceh web sites, and the occasional minor tantrum?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2013, 08:12:14 AM »

Is the solution to try to rally up discontent in the minds and hearts of already-malcontent apathetic members of internet message boards via mildly contentious debate, linking conspiraceh web sites, and the occasional minor tantrum?

Stop whining, cunt. You didn't get spanked enough as a child, and you need to get that unspanked ass moving as an American citizen and do something about this mess. Yeah, YOU. *points* It fucking matters.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:57:25 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2013, 06:17:52 PM »

Stop whining, cunt. You didn't get spanked enough as a child, and you need to get that unspanked ass moving as an American citizen and do something about this mess. Yeah, YOU. *points* It fucking matters.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »

Yes it's all part of Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God's grand plan
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2013, 07:36:21 PM »

NO, u!
:fuckyeahdance:

still setting up your strawman army before shouting it down in a torrent of rage. How..... redundant.
NOW FOR THE CAPS, cuz I'm a hopeless romantic and I CARE TOO.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2013, 07:38:33 PM »
Or don't help. Thats fucking pathetic, but whatever. If doing nothing makes you happy, then go ahead. Assholes. I wouldn't expect anything out of a loser like Elle, but damn. Some people on here are surprising me.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:40:58 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »
[Yes it's all part of Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God's grand plan

It's more like Weekly World News being taken quite seriously and as matter-of-factly as possible.  :facepalm2:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2013, 09:09:13 PM »
I worry that I am becoming too logical.
:gopher: