Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14396 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 03:03:15 PM »
I'm looking at the current pic. I expected to find out that you had taken several pics almost exactly the same but with different expressions and aligned them, saved as an alternating gif. I think I may have been screen-fatigued when I typed that.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 03:11:04 PM »

..... The girls here probably like coming here because they fit in better. I don't know. I feel more at home here than any of the several forums I visit. Shows you shouldn't bag something before you try it.

I feel the same, although I'm not sure if "fit in" is the right expression. I certainly feel like I can relax and sit around in my pajamas, so to speak. No one has asked me to leave, so far, and that's a good sign.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 03:19:02 PM »
It's an aspie board. No one would ask you to leave, if you're not flaming the board with 1000 hate posts.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2006, 03:22:38 PM »
It's an aspie board. No one would ask you to leave, if you're not flaming the board with 1000 hate posts.

Hey you! Leave now, or I shall have to convert you to Islam! ;D ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2006, 03:51:37 PM »

But, Litigious, that won't save me, because I'm not an aspie. Honestly, though, I think I've already used all my hate cards.

Litigious

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2006, 04:03:43 PM »
Aren't you an aspie? What are you, then?  ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2006, 04:06:03 PM »

i think he is quirky.  but that is common in indiana.  ever see the david letterman show?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2006, 04:09:40 PM »

i think he is quirky.  but that is common in indiana.  ever see the david letterman show?

Sure, we have it here in Sweden. Is Letterman from Indiana? Never thought of that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »

HFA, if I'm not mistaken.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »

Letterman is from here and he used to do the weather on TV. He's here every May to run a car in the Indy Five Hundred.

But, hey, I'm not a true Hoosier either - I'm a Texan at heart. I really don't know what I am on the spectrum, Litigious. but I'm most likely HFA, considering I had an odd speech development as a child.  My two PDD kid's psychologists called me a "success story", once. I have some skills.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »
My two PDD kid's psychologists called me a "success story", once.

You need to be, if you want to be the future sole survivor of the aspie elite. ;)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »

He is a meat popsicle.  And that is good enough for me.  :laugh:
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

hiroshima

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2006, 07:45:37 PM »
it is so hard to imagine why so many beautiful women prefer to hang out here instead of having a life. 

:LMAO:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »

He is a meat popsicle.  And that is good enough for me.  :laugh:

This ugly and inefficient thing, that I push around in, I've called a meat machine for years. At least since I started to notice it being harder to start and heavier to push, it's obviously more meat than machine, now.

Scrapheap

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »

If that's common in Indiana, I'm going to have an interesting time when I go there this spring.