Educational

Author Topic: Why America will collapse.  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Why America will collapse.
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2015, 07:09:11 PM »
That's probably right. Generation Y understands that they are the ones who will be stuck with this debt and if they refuse to pay it, The dollar, the US economy and US Gov will all collapse about the same time.

Meh, it's just like Parts said on page one. They'll never try to collect it. Foreigners just get all wet in the panties at the idea of the US collapsing, but the world depends on a stable American economy. The US alone makes up a full third of the world's consumer market. Americans are the ones buying all the crap everyone else makes and sells. Richard made the best point in this thread.

If money was going to collapse the United States then you can kiss the rest of the world goodbye aswell.

:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
America will collapse under the weight of their very own obese in their giant SUVs.

I'm funny.  :lol1:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2015, 10:23:09 PM »
China is funding the war and that's the crux of our so-called debt. It's not a loan, it's the price they pay to keep their hands clean, as well as an investment in their own future economy; when it's said and done they'll be getting oil for the cheap.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2015, 12:05:53 AM »
Actually the most probable reason to a collapse is that you spend more than you earn.

That's probably right. Generation Y understands that they are the ones who will be stuck with this debt and if they refuse to pay it, The dollar, the US economy and US Gov will all collapse about the same time.

Not unlikely. Although Generation Y is about Generation Y, always. They are about what's in it for them, never the other way around.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2015, 12:09:24 AM »

Meh, it's just like Parts said on page one. They'll never try to collect it. Foreigners just get all wet in the panties at the idea of the US collapsing, but the world depends on a stable American economy. The US alone makes up a full third of the world's consumer market. Americans are the ones buying all the crap everyone else makes and sells. Richard made the best point in this thread.

If money was going to collapse the United States then you can kiss the rest of the world goodbye aswell.

This is true and why I don't see that it is in anyone's interest to have the US collapse.

But in all fairness, nope, the rest of the world is not waiting for the US to collapse. They are busy watching themselves collapse. Have a look at the Euro zone, for example.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 12:10:31 AM »
China is funding the war and that's the crux of our so-called debt. It's not a loan, it's the price they pay to keep their hands clean, as well as an investment in their own future economy; when it's said and done they'll be getting oil for the cheap.

The Chinese economy is not particularly stable either.

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 06:07:17 AM »
My part of it is going to collapse under the weight of all this snow.   :zombiefuck:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2015, 07:04:17 AM »
Everything has an expiry date. Western civilization in general will probably collapse within the next few decades.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2015, 06:56:00 PM »

It's not particularly unstable either; just like the US isn't. China, while funding the war, they also focus on their own world image quickly becoming an attractive place for international tourism, and their economy has in fact improved greatly over the last thirty years. China is not only the worlds largest manufacturing economy, but also the largest exporter of goods, and the fastest growing consumer economy second only to the US.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:06:52 PM by Jack »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2015, 08:41:37 PM »
But in all fairness, nope, the rest of the world is not waiting for the US to collapse.

Yeah, well I think they're sitting around watching re-runs of COPS, sucking down Mcburgers and Starbucks, chuckling about dead American babies at Disney Land, obsessing on anything USA and finding pleasure in every single perceived American failure they can cling to.  :orly:

They are busy watching themselves collapse. Have a look at the Euro zone, for example.

Lots of countries have a huge vested interest in the actions taking place in the middle east. Some just need to pick up the financial burden of others in order for a successful outcome for all, and if things actually get really bad for the euro then I think that will happen because the world depends on a stable economy in Europe too.  :dunno:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2015, 12:17:46 AM »

It's not particularly unstable either; just like the US isn't. China, while funding the war, they also focus on their own world image quickly becoming an attractive place for international tourism, and their economy has in fact improved greatly over the last thirty years. China is not only the worlds largest manufacturing economy, but also the largest exporter of goods, and the fastest growing consumer economy second only to the US.

Their problem is the way they treat their own.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2015, 12:21:36 AM »
But in all fairness, nope, the rest of the world is not waiting for the US to collapse.

Yeah, well I think they're sitting around watching re-runs of COPS, sucking down Mcburgers and Starbucks, chuckling about dead American babies at Disney Land, obsessing on anything USA and finding pleasure in every single perceived American failure they can cling to.  :orly:

No, not really. It's quite the other way around, even though the US has worked on wrecking its image the last couple of years.

They are busy watching themselves collapse. Have a look at the Euro zone, for example.

Lots of countries have a huge vested interest in the actions taking place in the middle east. Some just need to pick up the financial burden of others in order for a successful outcome for all, and if things actually get really bad for the euro then I think that will happen because the world depends on a stable economy in Europe too.  :dunno:

The problem with the Euro zone is less about the middle east than it is about the EU getting greedy and accepting members it shouldn't have accepted in its eagerness to break apart the old Soviet sphere of influence. Several of the newer members shouldn't have been accepted.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2015, 07:04:41 AM »
No, not really. It's quite the other way around, even though the US has worked on wrecking its image the last couple of years.

It's impossible for it to be the other way around. They're like pigs lined up at a tabloid TV trough gobbling up every last bite of sensationalized slop, then they turn around a belch: Them stupid Americans shove crap down my throat. :belch: I met this guy on Al's site I really liked. He talked about his fellow typical walk-of-the-mill britts like the white trash they are. Now that's someone I don't mind mocking the US, because at least he can laugh at himself too. People like that are very uncommon on the internet, especially from Europe.

The problem with the Euro zone is less about the middle east than it is about the EU getting greedy and accepting members it shouldn't have accepted in its eagerness to break apart the old Soviet sphere of influence. Several of the newer members shouldn't have been accepted.

The problem with the stability of economics in Europe is directly related to the middle east and all of the new people being allowed in, but it makes sense that's what the media is portraying to the public as politically motivated greed. When the US faltered a bit, the media blamed the Clinton administration and the housing boom.  :dunno:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:48:33 AM by Gopher Gary »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 05:52:27 PM »

Their problem is the way they treat their own.
Was discussing economics, not trying to find anything at all negative to say about China.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2015, 01:02:33 AM »

It's impossible for it to be the other way around. They're like pigs lined up at a tabloid TV trough gobbling up every last bite of sensationalized slop, then they turn around a belch: Them stupid Americans shove crap down my throat. :belch: I met this guy on Al's site I really liked. He talked about his fellow typical walk-of-the-mill britts like the white trash they are. Now that's someone I don't mind mocking the US, because at least he can laugh at himself too. People like that are very uncommon on the internet, especially from Europe.

People like that are uncommon, period. I notice that you are rather quick categorising the Europeans, too.

But you don't live in Europe, AFAIK. You don't frequently travel in it. I do, and my impression remains different from yours.

The problem with the stability of economics in Europe is directly related to the middle east and all of the new people being allowed in, but it makes sense that's what the media is portraying to the public as politically motivated greed. When the US faltered a bit, the media blamed the Clinton administration and the housing boom.  :dunno:

We'll just have to disagree, won't we?

- Albert Einstein