Author Topic: Rage and DFG's song  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Rage and DFG's song
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 10:07:11 AM »
I was talking to you. you entered the conversation because you felt left out? or because you think you know what's going on with why I say the things I do?

What was your reason for entering a conversation that has nothing to do with you then? let us know. :orly:
:skywarp:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 10:19:44 AM »
Not yet, he won't until I am out from under my mom's thumb. He says I will be strong when I can be free of her without his help. He is right. He wants a partner, not a daughter. I am getting there. I have been trying several routes to live on my own and find a job.
He's waiting for you to get stable. what a wonderful man

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 10:41:35 AM »
I was talking to you. you entered the conversation because you felt left out? or because you think you know what's going on with why I say the things I do?

What was your reason for entering a conversation that has nothing to do with you then? let us know. :orly:

Go back to page one. You'll find I replied to this thread prior to your little outburst. In fact you could say I triggered it with my love is in the air comment. You still haven't explained your reaction yet. Every reply is making you look sillier mate. Quit while you're ahead.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
Oh ok. I guess, I just thought you were trying to get into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. My mistake, I tend to forget people who aren't important, until they are-or think they are. :trollface:

I'm not trolling, or butthurt. What am I doing? I'm simply replying. on a message board, If Rage doesn't want me in his "personal business" then he shouldn't have let the whole world know about it. you can't tell someone to stop replying, simply because nobody like a conversation Nazi.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 10:49:27 AM »
Oh ok. I guess, I just thought you were trying to get into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. My mistake, I tend to forget people who aren't important, until they are-or think they are. :trollface:

I'm not trolling, or butthurt. What am I doing? I'm simply replying. on a message board, If Rage doesn't want me in his "personal business" then he shouldn't have let the whole world know about it. you can't tell someone to stop replying, simply because nobody like a conversation Nazi.

I tend to enjoy replying to people who aren't important :trollface:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 10:50:53 AM »
Then we are cut from the same leaf. they see us riding, they be hatin' :trollface:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 12:41:39 PM »
How Am I getting into your personal shit? If you didn't want people to know why let everyone know?

Its Dfg's personal shit.

They have met in Duck girls mind. I'm sure the thought hasn't entered Rages mind

You're just being catty with shiggy diggy like that, and you know it, dude. You've been around for a long time. If you're gonna troll, step it up a bit.

you can't tell someone to stop replying, simply because nobody like a conversation Nazi.

Yeah, and people dislike an EVERYTHING Nazi even more. *stare*

He's waiting for you to get stable. what a wonderful man

Stop thinking like a teenager. It -is- a wonderful thing. I am not going around fucking random chicks behing her back. I'm extremely supportive of her. I am also waiting for her to become ready to be a wife and a mother, because it would be unfair of me to expect her to take on these responsibilities at present. It would also be unfair to expect me to cover both our asses in all things. I want an equal, healthy relation ship that will last, with the woman I love.

Tl;DR ^ A little education for you Ricky. Stop talking about things you don't understand, because everyone is facepalming. Open your mouth and speak when you have a grap on the situation and can contribute. Otherwise open your mouth and suck my fucking dick. Go on. Brojob time. *unzips*

« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:43:37 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 12:50:19 PM »
I am also waiting for her to become ready to be a wife and a mother, because it would be unfair of me to expect her to take on these responsibilities at present.
Thank you. But I already knew Duck Girl was insane, I understand not wanting to get in a relationship with somebody who is crazy

But I do have a question. If this is all of DFG's personal shit, and you suposidly care about her then why would you say:
"when you get into people's really personal shit" you are implying more than one person, as denoted by the s on the end of people.

So, Do you really love her? Or does she love you, you feel sorry for her and are waiting for the right time to let her down gently?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »
I am also waiting for her to become ready to be a wife and a mother, because it would be unfair of me to expect her to take on these responsibilities at present.
Thank you. But I already knew Duck Girl was insane, I understand not wanting to get in a relationship with somebody who is crazy

But I do have a question. If this is all of DFG's personal shit, and you suposidly care about her then why would you say:
"when you get into people's really personal shit" you are implying more than one person, as denoted by the s on the end of people.

So, Do you really love her? Or does she love you, you feel sorry for her and are waiting for the right time to let her down gently?

He's trolling me, obviously. :trollface:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 01:06:32 PM »

Goddamn you are a bastard, dude. And nosy as shit. Fine. For her benefit, I will meet your bullshit with facts.

Do you really love her?

Yep.

But I already knew Duck Girl was insane

That's nice, buddy.  ::)

Because you do this a lot, man. I was talking to YOU, and not her at the time. Believe it or not, things that you don't see happening, happen quite a bit. Such as her and I talking outside of intensity for example. *hint*

But I already knew Duck Girl was insane, I understand not wanting to get in a relationship with somebody who is crazy

crazy

Cool story bro. A more accurate term is slightly immature for her age, however, she has really been working on this and is making progress. Far more than you probably EVER will, so yeah, keep putting that foot in your mouth. You're doing a great job making yourself look stupid, and my GF more confident. Lets all have a big round of applause for Ricky, guys. Great work man.  :clap:

I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2013, 01:16:51 PM »
Rage common man. you aren't really going to marry Duck girl. Also did anyone else cringe when you called her your GF? I did.
Reguardless, I feel like you are a action Superhero and you feel sorry for the Duck. something as innocent as friends probably lead to:

"your my peanut butter and I'm your jelly" type thing.

Anyways. How you can be commited to someone without even meeting them is really hard to understand, I predict a short marriage.

How do you know duck doesn't lick paint off of the walls when no ones looking? Internet relationships are pretty fake dude.

I hope whatever it is or I have said, it has at the very least made you stop and just think. that's all  ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
Rage common man. you aren't really going to marry Duck girl. Also did anyone else cringe when you called her your GF? I did.
Reguardless, I feel like you are a action Superhero and you feel sorry for the Duck. something as innocent as friends probably lead to:

Anyways. How you can be commited to someone without even meeting them is really hard to understand, I predict a short marriage.

How do you know duck doesn't lick paint off of the walls when no ones looking? Internet relationships are pretty fake dude.

I hope whatever it is or I have said, it has at the very least made you stop and just think. that's all  ;)

is really hard to understand

I cut off all the extra jargon, and the truth shines through.

is really hard to shiggy

shiggy diggy

doo

You make this sooooo easy.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2013, 01:27:40 PM »

Richard, you are thinking with emotion, not logic. When you use logic, you are very intelligent. When you speak using emotion, you sound retarded. I think you are doing very well in quitting drinking. Now you need to learn to handle your emotions without the booze. I'm sorry I offended you Richard. I think at heart you are a good guy. You defended League Girl when everyone especially the Uppity Retard was giving her a hard time. Rage told me you were a dick and said you'd turn on me at some point, but I wanted to give you a fair chance as it was unfair to judge you on your past. It turns out Rage was right. Hopefully, you learn to cut people slack for doing ASthings :asthing:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »
You sound brainwashed. Rage tells you things, and you believe them? does he order you around? this isn't the first time I have seen you say Rage has told you something, reguardless if you check them out for yourself. just wait until you are married.
I have a feeling this relationship is going to turn abusive in some way shape or form, not necessarily physical abuse, but more or less verbal. Its gonna get verbal.  :laugh:

Also. You didn't offend me, and I have already explained this to you. but you may choose to believe whatever. I also don't want your friendship, while I'm not going to go out of my way to make snippity comments to you, If you do so to me first, I will reply back. And it probably won't be nice, My reasons being I cannot be friends with someone who is passive/aggressive which is what you are.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
You sound brainwashed. Rage tells you things, and you believe them? does he order you around? this isn't the first time I have seen you say Rage has told you something, reguardless if you check them out for yourself. just wait until you are married.
I have a feeling this relationship is going to turn abusive in some way shape or form, not necessarily physical abuse, but more or less verbal. Its gonna get verbal.  :laugh:

Also. You didn't offend me, and I have already explained this to you. but you may choose to believe whatever. I also don't want your friendship, while I'm not going to go out of my way to make snippity comments to you, If you do so to me first, I will reply back. And it probably won't be nice, My reasons being I cannot be friends with someone who is passive/aggressive which is what you are.

You did make a couple of passive aggressive ones which was why I started up again. And where is your example of me being passive aggressive? You never posted any.

I don't want or need to be friends with you. I have low requirements for friendship. I give everyone a chance. If said person is untrustworthy or just plain abusive, I let them go. You act like your life is better then mine, then turn around and say you have it worse. Which is it, Richard?