Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8086 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: tee hee
« Reply #315 on: May 28, 2013, 05:10:06 PM »
Yes, but all anyone would have to say is that while they were sleeping their retarded half-cousin was using their computer. They could also say the evidence was tampered with. Cops told me it is a civil matter and impossible to prove

What cops? You said nothing happened
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #316 on: May 28, 2013, 05:11:15 PM »
Yes, but all anyone would have to say is that while they were sleeping their retarded half-cousin was using their computer. They could also say the evidence was tampered with. Cops told me it is a civil matter and impossible to prove

What cops? You said nothing happened

I am starting to think you might actually be low functioning
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #317 on: May 28, 2013, 05:12:52 PM »
One thing is for sure, if she ate at the soup kitchen she would lose weight. :trollface:
but in all seriousness ness it isn't that bad. have you guys seen a food box lately?

I have. they give you homemade chocolate cake already made, I was damnnnnnn hit the lottery with dis one.  :laugh:

Anyways, Duck let me know when your done trolling me and I'll leave your cuddly flesh alone. :trollface:

please don't be passive aggressive in your posting style.
:skywarp:

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #318 on: May 28, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
One thing is for sure, if she ate at the soup kitchen she would lose weight. :trollface:
but in all seriousness ness it isn't that bad. have you guys seen a food box lately?

I have. they give you homemade chocolate cake already made, I was damnnnnnn hit the lottery with dis one.  :laugh:

Anyways, Duck let me know when your done trolling me and I'll leave your cuddly flesh alone. :trollface:

My Dad just gave me a six pound can of gravy he got from the food bank. WTF am I going to do with six pounds of gravy ???

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #319 on: May 28, 2013, 05:17:12 PM »
I am starting to think

Evidence points to the contrary
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #320 on: May 28, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »
Girl, I don't know. six pounds of gravey? I'd throw it away. or donate it back :laugh:

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #321 on: May 28, 2013, 05:18:30 PM »
I am starting to think

Earlier when I asked you if you loved me you never answered. Are you playing hard to get ?  :eyelash:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #322 on: May 28, 2013, 05:21:29 PM »
We haven't had this much fun since

well, since MEADOW!
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #323 on: May 28, 2013, 05:23:23 PM »

I was teasing. I'm not sure if it counts as trolling. I am not being passive aggressive. At least I didn't intend to. I tend to become confuse so I dunno.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #324 on: May 28, 2013, 05:27:31 PM »
I am starting to think

Earlier when I asked you if you loved me you never answered. Are you playing hard to get ?  :eyelash:

That is not as much of a compliment as you believe it is.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #325 on: May 28, 2013, 05:29:12 PM »
I am starting to think

I'm not  totally sure, but I think you just admitted to being in love with me  :-[

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #326 on: May 28, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
I was teasing. I'm not sure if it counts as trolling. I am not being passive aggressive. At least I didn't intend to. I tend to become confuse so I dunno.
Duck you can do as you please. I thought you were trolling me, usually that is what those kind of posts look like. anyways, no you didn't offend me I just don't like it when people are friendly to you one day, and then the next try to pick a fight with. If that wasn't the case then forget I said anything but it surely looked that way to me. thus why I started in with the trollface back

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #327 on: May 28, 2013, 05:32:45 PM »
Duck you can do as you please. I thought you were trolling me, usually that is what those kind of posts look like. anyways, no you didn't offend me I just don't like it when people friendly to you one day, and then the next try to pick a fight with. If that wasn't the case then forget I said anything but it surely looked that way to me. thus why I started in with the troll face back

Yea, I teased MLA (last year?) and he got butthurt. I assumed he wouldn't give a fuck. Oh well.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #328 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »
Delusions are real.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: May 28, 2013, 05:40:23 PM »
I am starting to think

I'm not  totally sure, but I think you just admitted to being in love with me  :-[

Confusing yourself again and project it on to other.

Well I have to get up and give birth  a Buttcoffee (take shit) and then get ready for the dzy