Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8090 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: tee hee
« Reply #285 on: May 28, 2013, 01:25:39 PM »
The main difference is facebook does shitty moderating whereas zomg had bc's ip address and could identify him.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #286 on: May 28, 2013, 01:27:15 PM »
Yes, but all anyone would have to say is that while they were sleeping their retarded half-cousin was using their computer. They could also say the evidence was tampered with. Cops told me it is a civil matter and impossible to prove
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #287 on: May 28, 2013, 01:30:51 PM »
If that's the case, then why are you so upset with Bodie?

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #288 on: May 28, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
I was initially pissed off in April because it seemed as if she was persecuting BC, Bruce and... well ok i didnt care if she was persecuting pig...

She was a moderator, and either her, adam, or butterflies was fucking with peoples accounts. They were changing usernames and signatures. Someone ( i think bodie but not sure) even posted this very real looking but FAKE newspaper article saying Bruce is a convicted rapist. Not fucking cool. That is why BC made the comment to her in the first place. They were seriously peddling a FAKE newspaper article and claiming it was real, saying Bruce was a rapist and low functioning and living in some group home. I will say a thousand times BC was fucking wrong wrong wrong. But so was Bodie.

I didn't know BC at the time. I mean we had some random back and forth on these forae but I didn't know him. Frankly, we didn't like each other. When I met him in June I heard his side. And I got to know him. And I trusted him. And i believed him. And I fell in love with him

She called the cops on my boyfriend! I think anyone would be pissed.
So, then i got REALLY mad
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:42:41 PM by badcucumber »

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: May 28, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »
Hi Eris. I don't think anyone was seriously claiming the newspaper article was real. It was a joke, and a pretty obvious one. Funnilly enough, it did catch out another American, so maybe it did look like a real American paper. It looked nothing like a British newspaper.

AFAIK Bruce is very low-functioning, and he does live in some kind of assisted living group house.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #290 on: May 28, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
but he didn't rape anyone, and y'all were calling him a rapist and a retard in other threads. He was also called a pedo and a dangerous man . You used his FULL NAME and address. Bruce is so simple he couldn't properly defend himself and just laughed along.

... yeah,  why would you make a newspaper article about something like that

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:59:50 PM by badcucumber »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #291 on: May 28, 2013, 02:00:54 PM »
Do y'all want to know HOW I know the police can't do anything ???

About a year or so ago this guy i dated for two weeks and dropped started sending me death threats on Facebook. He seriously told me to slit my wrists and die. He also threatened to burn my house down. He lives in my town and knows where I live so i called the police. Guess what they said ? They said there is nothin they can do. First off, he can claim it was another person who wrote it using his account. Second, he can say that I deleted parts of his message making it look bad on him. And third, and most importantly, the internet does not have a "place". In the US, cops can only do stuff in their "place" This means that if a cop is in a different state and he sees a murderer all he can do is contact the police in that state. Only the FBI doesn't have to follow jurisdiction rules, and belive me, the FBI doesn't give a shit. The cop told me all I could do is file civil harassment charges on him and take him to court, but it probably wouldn't fly because he would just say it wasn't him and in the United States the burden of proof is on the plaintif.

Like I said before, the cops never even contacted him. Bruce told him what you did. So go ahead and try to contact the cops. Think about it. What proof do you have ? They will probably think you have some vendetta.
will you tell us about some of your other boyfriends?
I'm beginning to wonder about what type of guy you choose and what type of guy makes you feel comfortable in a relationship.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:36 PM »
but he didn't rape anyone, and y'all were calling him a rapist and a retard in other threads. He was also called a pedo and a dangerous man . You used his FULL NAME and address. Bruce is so simple he couldn't properly defend himself and just laughed along.

... yeah,  why would you make a newspaper article about something like that

I have to agree with that. I dont feel Bruce deserved it.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:51 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder about what type of guy you choose and what type of guy makes you feel comfortable in a relationship.

hahahahahaha. you SO don't know me

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: May 28, 2013, 02:06:54 PM »
I don't remember using Bruces real address, although it is possible I've just forgot.

After some of the comments Bruce made here, and after the way he behaved, the Pedo jibes weren't exactlyunjustified.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #295 on: May 28, 2013, 02:09:15 PM »

hahahahahaha. you SO don't know me
im interested in what makes you tick.  Tell me more about you?
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »
Who wants my phone number?  Duck I'm talking to you. :trollface:

I got it already. I'm hiding in your shower at this very moment. :trollface:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:05:06 PM by duckfetishgirl »

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
I don't remember using Bruces real address, although it is possible I've just forgot.

After some of the comments Bruce made here, and after the way he behaved, the Pedo jibes weren't exactlyunjustified.

While it is not illegal to do such a thing in my country, it IS illegal to do it in yours.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
:deadhorse:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #299 on: May 28, 2013, 02:55:14 PM »
Eris, looks like odeon is here.
Didn't you mention a callout?

Do you think you can win with all the sychophants on this site?
Misunderstood.