Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8092 times)

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
Re: tee hee
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2013, 07:52:01 AM »
I'd rather be an attention whore than a paedophile like jagger and calandale

i would think that 17 is just barely old enough.

we are talking about sex, right??
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2013, 08:02:04 AM »
why is this thread ok ?

So, noting that some little girls are pretty.
And that I am rather aroused by young bodies.

Outside of the whole concept of legality,
how young is too young?

This goes for young boys too (though not my taste).

Personally, I'm just not sure. I guess it depends
on the kid. But, I just can't see sex without
more. And my little experience in the matter
has convinced me that even the one young
thing that I am interested in is just not mature
enough emotionally for me to continue with
(here we're looking around 15). But, a buddy
of mine was involved in (what seemed to him)
a serious relationship with a 14 year old - though
societal issues may have intervened against him,
she seemed not ready for a full commitment.

This thread? Eris what you posted looks like a post not a thread. Are you alright?

As to whether the thread is alright, it depends entirely what you are saying as alright and what you mean alright to mean.
If you think this makes it sound like Calandale's friend is a pedophile, then sure as hell sounds like it. I would not choose to have friends like that. As to whether he approves of the activity, in his own spammy way he has kind of said nothing here.

He likes younger forms but not males, but maybe 15 year old girls (?) but does not seem certain of that either "(?)" but girls that age are too young to pursue.....it is all spammy bullshit. It is not him saying anything pedophilic or saying he is interested in a sexual relationship with children.

I know he is married now.

So "is it alright?" No. It is poorly written spam and mentioning his pedo friend (which i doubt exists) is a bit gross. He doesn't thankfully mention any details, which I am grateful for.
Is it against TOU? Doubt it.
Can request to have it removed if you like though. Are you wanting that?
No? What are you after Eris?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #242 on: May 28, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
Al you aren't retarded. You know that's not cool.

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: May 28, 2013, 08:17:39 AM »
Al you aren't retarded. You know that's not cool.

Far from cool. But you are not talking about "cool" are you Eris? You are talking about calling the cops on the forum and reporting it to the host and you are asking whether this is enough to get the forum into trouble. I am answering you.

But you are right, I am not retarded.

I will let you know that I had some friends I used to drink underage with. One night they went out and desecrated gravestones in a cemetery. I used to be underage drinking but never joined them in this. They all got caught and I think they did time.

What has this got to do with anything? Here I admitted to drinking underage and breaking the rules and mentioned friends who did some morally reprehensible thing. Is it cool? Could i get in trouble for it?

Something not being cool or palatable does not make it against TOU. Odeon makes the decision ultimately. If you have an issue you can ask for its removal. No? Then what is your purpose to bring it up?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #244 on: May 28, 2013, 08:19:42 AM »
i never said i was reporting it to the host. I only said maybe i should call the cops. Y'all called the cops on my boyfriend for much less.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: May 28, 2013, 08:25:55 AM »
i never said i was reporting it to the host. I only said maybe i should call the cops. Y'all called the cops on my boyfriend for much less.

Fucking bullshit Eris.

Is that what this all is about? Who called the cops and why? Y'all = You all. so without admitting to be an attention whore and a liar, please tell class that your boyfriend did not say

On 25th April 2012 at approx 0500 hours (Uk time) a post was made on Zomg by BC  who was posting under the name of 'blamethenile' threatening to 'penetrate Bodie's sons hairless butt hole' along with some pictures of young boys in swimming trunks.   Is this the 'joke' ?   Where is the punchline?  Is this hilarious?  Are the members here slapping their thighs LOL 'ing at what a rib tickling corker that joke was.

The likelihood that BC would have been posting jokes to me is pretty slim considering we were not friends.

Much less? Or are you a liar. Can't be both can it?

Which one is it?

You all called the cops on him? Or one person (the mother of the child he threatened) contacted the cops by email?  Can't be both? One mother of a threatened child or y'all? Lie or not?

Tell me you are not defending the sick little scumbag and oxygen theif ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:27:54 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #246 on: May 28, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »
thats not anything official, that is someone's description of their version of events

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: May 28, 2013, 08:32:23 AM »
thats not anything official, that is someone's description of their version of events

Sure, the Mother's description rather than the perpetrator's. Can i guess that you believe sweet Buttcoffee, the bestest boyfriend?

Much less? Fucking clown shoes ridiculous. You were not seriously trying to make a point were you?

I do give you some ups though. You delayed me from writing that email a night, and you got a lot of attention.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #248 on: May 28, 2013, 08:34:49 AM »
ok so you are going to write an email to some cybersitter and tell them someone make a comment about a kid a year and a half ago, and you have no proof and the website doesn’t exist anymore. And the usa does not have obscenity laws and police do not have jurisdiction over the internet. What do you think is going to happen ?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: May 28, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »
ok so you are going to write an email to some cybersitter and tell them someone make a comment about a kid a year and a half ago, and you have no proof and the website doesn’t exist anymore. And the usa does not have obscenity laws and police do not have jurisdiction over the internet. What do you think is going to happen ?

I guess we give it a shot and see? As for what will certainly happen, I will lose a bit of Wednesday night. Once it is sent it is gone and I stop thinking about it. I like writing though.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #250 on: May 28, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »
you sure do like writing

so, by writing this email..is that more proof that you do not care ? not at all ? I wouldn't bother doing such a thing if I really didn't care

nothing happened when bodie contacted the cops last time, and then she had links. they gonna laugh at you  :hahaha:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #251 on: May 28, 2013, 08:40:00 AM »
Awwww, look at that, Eris is taking things out of context again!

Cough Attention whore Cough...

Eris/cucumber, taking a post from another thread and using it to justify your failed point is laughable. You forget that these posts you take as "evidence" have an entirely different context from what we're saying about BC.... But go ahead, try and twist the facts to your own personal use!!!!!!

But noone else sees the things you see!

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #252 on: May 28, 2013, 08:43:14 AM »
why do you think calling me an attention whore is such a bad thing ? that is really y'alls only defense.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #253 on: May 28, 2013, 08:45:49 AM »
I'm not using it as a defence dear, just an observation...

I'm not attacking you, just pointing out your ineptitude!

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #254 on: May 28, 2013, 08:48:12 AM »
why are defending  a thread where Calandale says he llkes young girls and askes people to talk about child sex ? are you a paedophile too ?