Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8120 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: tee hee
« Reply #210 on: May 28, 2013, 06:28:30 AM »
exactly

ya know, because when I don't care about something I spend hours online bitching about it too

and no, he didn't threaten to rape anyone. I don't like Bodie but I do believe her to be an honest women. She will tell you herself. He make a bad joke asking her if she let MLA diddle her son. That is far from raping someone.

Actually I don't think i have got to bitching. It would be a stupid claim were you to claim it. I have been asking for questions to be clarified and I did support a post of Bodie's...but tell me of this bitching you speak of, and of who is bitching?

As for me saying that he did not threaten to raping anyone. Umm...no. I am not going to say that. From what i understand from what Bodie has said..that is exactly what he said and he said it about her son. So no thanks.

Personally. Just between you me and Xtremelou, I think Buttcoffee deserves a bit of time in jail with other men who are into that kind of thing. He is a little bloke isn't he? Just asking.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: May 28, 2013, 06:31:35 AM »
MC JAgger

I just read a post asking people to recall early childhood sexual memories and you specifically asked how old someone was when they fingerbanged someone. I feel really threatened that you might actually rape a child. Maybe I should call the cops just to be safe.

Yup, great idea. You do this and I will contact the authorities on Buttcoffee. I will reference Bodie's earlier correspondence in support and contact those same organisations with what i know of his contact.
Yup let's go Eris. Be a competition. I am a salesman and I like competition and persuasive writing.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #212 on: May 28, 2013, 06:32:40 AM »
MC JAgger

I just read a post asking people to recall early childhood sexual memories and you specifically asked how old someone was when they fingerbanged someone. I feel really threatened that you might actually rape a child. Maybe I should call the cops just to be safe.
you are free to do whatever you want.  I honestly don't see how you connect these two items, though.

Mine is parental curiosity.  I have two teenaged daughters.  I was hoping to get stories so that I can gain a better understanding of what to look out for.
I guess I could have addressed it more directly, but I wasn't looking for people to make paedo jokes about my daughters  and I wasn't looking for advice.  I was looking to make a correlation between some people's teenaged behaviors and those of my daughters. 

Eris, are you a parent?
Misunderstood.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #213 on: May 28, 2013, 06:33:39 AM »
I think you wanted to hear disgusting stories about child molestation. I wonder what the cops will think ?
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #214 on: May 28, 2013, 06:35:07 AM »
I can dig this shit up all day folks. Lit made several pedo comments in his day. What would the host think about that ?

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: May 28, 2013, 06:37:23 AM »
I think you wanted to hear disgusting stories about child molestation. I wonder what the cops will think ?

I don't think McJagger cares. I don't think the cops will.

I am gonna write that email tonight though. Was up in the air about whether to write it or not given what Bodie wrote. But Hell, you have encouraged me. Thanks Eris. Oh call the cops or not, I don't care.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #216 on: May 28, 2013, 06:39:11 AM »

I don't think McJagger cares. I don't think the cops will.

I am gonna write that email tonight though. Was up in the air about whether to write it or not given what Bodie wrote. But Hell, you have encouraged me. Thanks Eris. Oh call the cops or not, I don't care.

In the USA, the cops are going to laugh at you if you tell them someone made a comment a year and a half ago. It's not illegal here. But guess what ? I guarantee it is against the TOU

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: May 28, 2013, 06:40:06 AM »
I can dig this shit up all day folks. Lit made several pedo comments in his day. What would the host think about that ?

....and....? Well get to it Eris. Stop talking shit and attention whoring. Dig shit up.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #218 on: May 28, 2013, 06:41:19 AM »
I already found two in like 20 minutes. I'm not a machine!  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #219 on: May 28, 2013, 06:42:34 AM »
I already found two in like 20 minutes. I'm not a machine!  :zoinks:

Hope that they have more substance than what you were making a fuss about a moment ago. that was REALLY weak.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #220 on: May 28, 2013, 06:48:50 AM »
OMG! what is this !!! Surely the police the police would like to read this

So, noting that some little girls are pretty.
And that I am rather aroused by young bodies.

Outside of the whole concept of legality,
how young is too young?

This goes for young boys too (though not my taste).

Personally, I'm just not sure. I guess it depends
on the kid. But, I just can't see sex without
more. And my little experience in the matter
has convinced me that even the one young
thing that I am interested in is just not mature
enough emotionally for me to continue with
(here we're looking around 15). But, a buddy
of mine was involved in (what seemed to him)
a serious relationship with a 14 year old - though
societal issues may have intervened against him,
she seemed not ready for a full commitment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: May 28, 2013, 06:52:34 AM »
OMG! what is this !!! Surely the police the police would like to read this

So, noting that some little girls are pretty.
And that I am rather aroused by young bodies.

Outside of the whole concept of legality,
how young is too young?

This goes for young boys too (though not my taste).

Personally, I'm just not sure. I guess it depends
on the kid. But, I just can't see sex without
more. And my little experience in the matter
has convinced me that even the one young
thing that I am interested in is just not mature
enough emotionally for me to continue with
(here we're looking around 15). But, a buddy
of mine was involved in (what seemed to him)
a serious relationship with a 14 year old - though
societal issues may have intervened against him,
she seemed not ready for a full commitment.

Why tell us? You want to call the police, I don't know why you have to tell us every couple of minutes. As Nike would say, just do it.

Not sure your motivation to call the police, but I do not understand attention garnering

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #222 on: May 28, 2013, 06:54:17 AM »
I think you are all sick paedophiles  :yarly: and you are just upset that my boyfriend is older than me and I can't tell you molestation stories.

I

P7PSP

« Reply #223 on: May 28, 2013, 06:59:50 AM »
Wow , just wow. I disappear for a day and a half and it's at 14 pages. We soooo totally aren't the talk of the board. Ya know, when you go on for fourteen pages about how you don't care, it pretty much proves that you do care. If you think I am an attention whore here is a tip STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
I will post in threads that I choose to post in eris. I don't believe that you mind in the least that you are an attention whore, you just don't like having it pointed out. You did get Zippo to post his eris has a question thread. You did get Zeg to post the picture of you and buttcoffee and now you have posted this thread. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc it probably is not Bugs Bunny is it?  :dunno:

You also appear to be a liar regarding whether you did or did not meet bc via the internet. I was stupid enough to believe your histrionics when you made claims about Skyblue1 sending you emails. Emails which you never produced because they never existed.

If you don't want to be called an attention whore than stop acting like one.

If you don't want to be considered a liar than you might want to consider keeping your stories straight. I suggest using a note pad, that is what I use at work to write down conduit lengths, wire pull lengths, voltage readings etc.  :santa:

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #224 on: May 28, 2013, 07:04:10 AM »
ppk - i rly dont care

i would think that 17 is just barely old enough.

we are talking about sex, right??