Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8044 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: tee hee
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2013, 03:26:28 PM »
Oh my!  dammit i should have laughed and clapped hands at the master troll, good old laugh a minute BC, eh?  always got some great kiddie fiddling fantasy to joke about,  because kiddie fiddlin is fuckin normal isn't it?

Yeah right!  THAT DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Oh but wait,  should i be more 'understanding' ?   is that it?  in case he has some kind of condition that compels him to ramble on about raping pubescent children.  Maybe it's a bit like tourette's ,  you know how they can't help swearing.  I should really be nice and not make a fuss cus he probably has a fuckin hotline to his psycho therapist  "Whoooops doc i inadvertently threatened to rape another toddler today can you up my pill's more"

Yeah right!  THAT STANCE IS VERY UNLIKELY TOO.

I think i'll just stick to dealing with it like i have, thanks.  :thumbup:

Accoring to eris, it is your fault that BC's actions got him in trouble. :tard:

I'd ignore his ass if I was the parent, but the possibility of him doing stuff to children is pretty high, so it may be the right thing to have authorities investigate him. If he is innocent, he has nothing to fear.  As I mentioned previously, Thad McMichael had CP on his hard drive when he was investigated after "joking" about pedophilia way too much to simply be overlooked. I think eris is more concerned about BC's penis, than the welfare of a child. I can imagine her allowing this to happen to her own child if she had one.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:43:54 PM by duckfetishgirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »
Skyblue1 once ate an entire ream of rice paper and shat out origami swans.

Misunderstood.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2013, 03:47:15 PM »
Accoring to eris, it is your fault that BC's actions got him in trouble.

That is just the best.  Almost sig worthy.

So, she has already stated (once or twice)   that she isn't responsible for his actions,  but now he isn't either!  apparently i am.
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2013, 11:19:31 PM »
I don't blame eris for any of this, but I do think it's naive in the extreme to think that BC's all too frequent "jokes" about that same subject warrant caution.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »
I don't blame eris for any of this, but I do think it's naive in the extreme to think that BC's all too frequent "jokes" about that same subject warrant caution.
i could defend the under dog in many instances.  Paedo shit isn't one of them.
Misunderstood.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #200 on: May 28, 2013, 04:14:12 AM »
Wow , just wow. I disappear for a day and a half and it's at 14 pages. We soooo totally aren't the talk of the board. Ya know, when you go on for fourteen pages about how you don't care, it pretty much proves that you do care. If you think I am an attention whore here is a tip STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Yeah, I am not reading any of that. But i will say this. I am not responsible for what other people do. He is a grown man and he does what he wants. Not only that, but I didn't even know him at the time.

The reason why I can laugh at what he does and you cannot is because you're on the internet. You see something i here and internalize it and have an opinion. But you don't know him.

He is in my life for real. I can see the good in him. He made two pedophile jokes in the space of five years. Just last week I told a catholic priest pedo joke to my dad and guess what, he laughed. Buttcoffee is probably the best boyfriend I have ever had. He is sweet, smart, and absolutely hilarious. I really do love him to pieces.

And I'm not defending him. I actually gave him serious shit about it. But you see, I'm not stupid enough to think internet is real life.
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2013, 05:06:37 AM »
tee hee

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2013, 05:50:03 AM »
Wow , just wow. I disappear for a day and a half and it's at 14 pages. We soooo totally aren't the talk of the board. Ya know, when you go on for fourteen pages about how you don't care, it pretty much proves that you do care. If you think I am an attention whore here is a tip STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Yeah, I am not reading any of that. But i will say this. I am not responsible for what other people do. He is a grown man and he does what he wants. Not only that, but I didn't even know him at the time.

The reason why I can laugh at what he does and you cannot is because you're on the internet. You see something i here and internalize it and have an opinion. But you don't know him.

He is in my life for real. I can see the good in him. He made two pedophile jokes in the space of five years. Just last week I told a catholic priest pedo joke to my dad and guess what, he laughed. Buttcoffee is probably the best boyfriend I have ever had. He is sweet, smart, and absolutely hilarious. I really do love him to pieces.

And I'm not defending him. I actually gave him serious shit about it. But you see, I'm not stupid enough to think internet is real life.

I do not get the allusion of the pedophile jokes. You are not saying for a moment are you, that threatening to anally rape a 5 year old child is a joke, are you?  You are not saying that you are stupid enough to believe there is anyway this could be a joke. Being that you are not a complete idiot, why are you alluding to it being a joke? Just interested.

As a side note though, I think I get it. Tell me if I am right with the whole talk of the board, thing.

You want to believe you are a big conversation point on here. In the last 12 months you and Monsieur Pedophile are rarely mentioned. Oh very occasionally new members act like absolute asshat and we will mention his name. That was about it. So you, watching the board and seeing no mention of yourself or Buttcoffee - post pictures of you together and get a member to let everyone know you are together. Because naturally you think we will be shocked/delighted/impressed....but more importantly there will be talk about you. That thread dies. You have been searching and found no posts about you except some random thread about Mugwumps? But because you want to pretend you and BC are still conversational centrepieces you come back and make strange claims and say inflammotory bullshit....because you WANT us talking about you and Buttcoffee. We in turn humour your silliness and you say "We soooo totally aren't the talk of the board. Ya know, when you go on for fourteen pages about how you don't care, it pretty much proves that you do care"

So now let's not be stupid and dishonest, we you are saying this, you are not for a moment saying that us responding to you is us necessarily "caring" nor does it make you the talk of the board. I mean you are not mentally challenged, so I am wanting for you to confirm it just for clarity.  :thumbup:

Oh also that Internet is real life allusion.....no one here thinks internet is real life so what the fuck do you mean here too? See what I mean, these beg an answer but do not invest in a emotional "caring" rather a mild curiosity. (Rather like people watching, no particular attachment to whatever the fuck they are doing or saying but trying to interpret what they may or may not do next. Eventually whatever will happen has happened and you move on, unfazed by the proceedings)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #203 on: May 28, 2013, 06:04:54 AM »
First off, he didn't threaten to rape anyone. He asked if she let MLA diddle him. That is very disgusting I agree, but he did NOT threaten to rape anyone.

I wasn't searching for the Mugwump thing. I have been friends with Mugwump for almost 15 years, so i read the thread about him.

But your five paragraph reply that took you a half hour to type really convinces me you don't care   :thumbup:

but guess who DID threaten to rape someone ? Rage :) He actually said it to me on the phone. He said he was going to rape buttcofee.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:08:44 AM by badcucumber »

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: May 28, 2013, 06:12:42 AM »
First off, he didn't threaten to rape anyone. He asked if she let MLA diddle him. That is very disgusting I agree, but he did NOT threaten to rape anyone.

I wasn't searching for the Mugwump thing. I have been friends with Mugwump for almost 15 years, so i read the thread about him.

But your five paragraph reply that took you a half hour to type really convinces me you don't care   :thumbup:

Had a shower. Cold here. 6 degrees celsius. I am now in dressing gown with heater at my feet.

Oh sorry you were not after explanations you were filling in the narrative with silly assumptions. Oh go right ahead, you were saying that your boyfriend did not post what he posted on Adam's site but something else he posts to do with pedophilia (to be added to what he said to get banned here and....oh sorry the only two "jokes" in 5 years)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #205 on: May 28, 2013, 06:13:50 AM »
That's how al writes.
Actually, he usually writes these fucking posts that are like 10, 000 word essays.  Given the condensed version of his reply to you, I doubt he cares much.
Misunderstood.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #206 on: May 28, 2013, 06:18:06 AM »
exactly

ya know, because when I don't care about something I spend hours online bitching about it too

and no, he didn't threaten to rape anyone. I don't like Bodie but I do believe her to be an honest women. She will tell you herself. He make a bad joke asking her if she let MLA diddle her son. That is far from raping someone.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: May 28, 2013, 06:19:34 AM »
You should see how I write about things that interest me. Holy shitballs. This, mild curiosity.

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #208 on: May 28, 2013, 06:21:28 AM »
you replied again  :orly:

so, are you going to address the fact that he didn't actually say he was going to rape anyone  ?

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #209 on: May 28, 2013, 06:23:34 AM »
MC JAgger

I just read a post asking people to recall early childhood sexual memories and you specifically asked how old someone was when they fingerbanged someone. I feel really threatened that you might actually rape a child. Maybe I should call the cops just to be safe.