Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8148 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: tee hee
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2013, 12:24:59 PM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »
I don't know you but hello and nice to meet you. Do you like big boobs?

Online Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2013, 01:59:48 PM »

A disclaimer like this for using the term "we" seems rather pointless doesn't it Jack? Perhaps rather more reasonable to simply take the position that if a person is using we, it would generally mean they are talking about a group NOT themselves. Perhaps even further to this, pressing the point, once informed they are not using a royal we, is redundant.....yes?

Yes, speaking for the group in terms of we does seem pointless. Though your point is clear. Won't bring it up to you again, Sir.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »

A disclaimer like this for using the term "we" seems rather pointless doesn't it Jack? Perhaps rather more reasonable to simply take the position that if a person is using we, it would generally mean they are talking about a group NOT themselves. Perhaps even further to this, pressing the point, once informed they are not using a royal we, is redundant.....yes?

Yes, speaking for the group in terms of we does seem pointless. Though your point is clear. Won't bring it up to you again, Sir.

Are we still arguing about this?

Online Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »
No.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
Hi Eris,

From quarrelsome apple to bad cucumber? At least it is still all vegan.

How have you been?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Online Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
It's sort of amusing that they both seem to think they are the talk of the board.

Only for the moment.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2013, 02:35:01 PM »
It's sort of amusing that they both seem to think they are the talk of the board.

Only for the moment.
Skyblue1 sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Sky roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
Misunderstood.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2013, 03:14:13 PM »

We are not amused by the public use of We.  This must stop or the proper order of society will crumble.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Online Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2013, 03:15:34 PM »

Only for the moment.
Skyblue1 sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Sky roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
Maybe he can get me a deal on some brimstone.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2013, 03:20:24 PM »
Hi Pig
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2013, 03:37:20 PM »

Only for the moment.
you are posting way to much info about me

« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:57:07 PM by skyblue1 »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2013, 03:40:07 PM »
It's not against the law to joke about paedophilia on the internet.

Depending on the contents, it can be against our TOS and it is certainly enough to warrant an investigation by our host. We didn't want that kind of attention then and we don't want it now.

BC knew what he was doing when posting about paedophilia here. Defend him all you want but he is not welcome here. He won't ever be.

I was referring to when bodie CALLED THE POLICE on him. It may be against a TOS and if he is banned, then so be it. I am not defending him, I am only saying it is no reason to call the police and I did not have anything to do with it nor did he use my computer.

I have no idea what the paedophile jokes are you claim BC made?  On 25th April 2012 at approx 0500 hours (Uk time) a post was made on Zomg by BC  who was posting under the name of 'blamethenile' threatening to 'penetrate Bodie's sons hairless butt hole' along with some pictures of young boys in swimming trunks.   Is this the 'joke' ?   Where is the punchline?  Is this hilarious?  Are the members here slapping their thighs LOL 'ing at what a rib tickling corker that joke was.

The likelihood that BC would have been posting jokes to me is pretty slim considering we were not friends.  He blamed me for the changes Adam had to make to ZOMG as i joined the admin team at that time.  The board was virtually wiped as it was filled with posts about murder and rape.  Those posts were made by BC and Pig equally and later Bruce.  Adam didn't want his forum filled with it. 

BC decided it was me that had implemented the changes.  He did this without any just cause or evidence.  Bruce was particularly annoying and i must confess i did question everything he posted.   However, i was not responsible for any alterations made to his posts or his username.  I was blamed anyway.  I was also not responsible for changing Pig's username.  I was blamed anyway.  Finally BC found that his name had been fucked with too, and the post about my son appeared the following morning.

The fact was that the person who was fucking with account details and posts was the one BC was laughing and joking with.  This was quite funny to myself and the other admins.  The admin who was responsible was deemed to be the 'safe' person.  The cool person.  I had fuck all to do with it but I couldn't say who it was either.

So not only was a post made that threatened my five year old, the hate behind it was at totally the wrong person.

Now i don't know what the protocol is for dealing with shit like this.  I can honestly say no one has ever approached me before about intending to penetrate my childs butt hole.  Nope.  No one.  Friend or foe.  I have never before dealt with anyone joking about my son in a sexual manner.  If it was intended as a joke as you claim.  The fact that BC lives on the other side of the planet really left my options limited as to what action to take.

Action was inevitable after posting such content.  I couldn't ignore it.

I made an inquiry here as to the nature of the posts that got BC banned as it was before my time.  I was informed by several members that it was material of a cp nature.  I was also told of another website where a similar incident had occurred resulting in a ban also.

I should also state that a couple of people thought BC was just trolling.  That it was likely to be his sick idea of a joke.  They also said that it would be his 'just desserts' if the police quizzed him -  just for being a twatt.

I was referring to when bodie CALLED THE POLICE on him. It may be against a TOS and if he is banned, then so be it. I am not defending him, I am only saying it is no reason to call the police and I did not have anything to do with it nor did he use my computer.

So i made an enquiry to Howard County Police Dept using the fill in box on their website.  I made no phone call at all.  Phone calls cost money and i didn't have much at the time.  In fact when it became clear that i would have to invest both time and money in pursuit of this i declined any further participation. 

I was contacted first by  Lieutenant Tom Ehart
Commander / Family Crimes and Sexual Assault Division
Criminal Investigations Bureau
Howard County Police Department
410-313-2630

He took the details of my enquiry.   I did not tell him any bullshit.  I sent him a copy of the post i had removed,  along with the copies of the admin logs to prove the post had come from that ip address and had not been altered by staff.  I didn't need to over emphasise anything.  He said it was something his dept could help me with.

I received an email from Mr Ehart on 2nd May stating that after some investigations he has discovered it is not his jurisdiction.  He said  the area is covered by
Laurel Police Department
811 Fifth Street
Laurel, MD  20707
301-498-0092
He forwarded my complaint to them and they did contact me but i did not persue the matter.

I also reported it to his internet provider who told me to report it to www.cybertipline.org

I stopped looking at the email account.  It was one of several that i rarely use.  I checked it for the first time today and the cybertipline organisation sent me an email in June asking me to clarify.  That email did not get any response from me as i only found it today.

My issue with the people on zomg was that they called the fucking police on my boyfriend. Yes, the actual police. That really pissed me off. And then someone, i personally think it was Adam, bombed my inbox. But calling the authorities on my boyfriend generally is going to make me flip out.
You claim you didn't know him at the time.

It doesn't really matter what I think about pedo jokes as I didn't make any. i stayed out of it, I know he can be a jerk sometimes. But that is no reason to call the police on someone
I thought you did not meet him until June.

Duckgirl I did not let him use my phone or laptop for anything and I had no idea what was said or done until after the cops were called. I had nothing to do with it. nothing. I just think it is silly to make such a big deal over a joke. And a joke someone else made, too.
There is a general unwritten law around here that no one talks to the police unless it is to do with rape or kids.  As the post was about raping my five year olds 'hairless butt hole' i think it is quite clear why i applied the same rule here. 

So, you have no control over what your man posts, he posts whatever he likes.  He never made any dodgy posts on your stuff despite the fact that you hadn't met when the posts in question were made?  you have stated this several times and yet i see no one accusing you of letting a complete stranger use your things.

Just to clarify then, you managed to 'stay out of it' when his post was made on 25th April that resulted in my action to CALL THE COPS even though you didn't meet him til June!

How is it you are so 'flipped' out about an altercation that occurred between myself and your current partner when it was (as you keep saying) two months before you met ?

It makes little sense to me.  I hope i have cleared up any confusion.
blah blah blah

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2013, 03:49:21 PM »
It's not against the law to joke about paedophilia on the internet.

Depending on the contents, it can be against our TOS and it is certainly enough to warrant an investigation by our host. We didn't want that kind of attention then and we don't want it now.

BC knew what he was doing when posting about paedophilia here. Defend him all you want but he is not welcome here. He won't ever be.

I have no idea what the paedophile jokes are you claim BC made?  On 25th April 2012 at approx 0500 hours (Uk time) a post was made on Zomg by BC  who was posting under the name of 'blamethenile' threatening to 'penetrate Bodie's sons hairless butt hole' along with some pictures of young boys in swimming trunks.   Is this the 'joke' ?   Where is the punchline?  Is this hilarious?  Are the members here slapping their thighs LOL 'ing at what a rib tickling corker that joke was.

The likelihood that BC would have been posting jokes to me is pretty slim considering we were not friends.  He blamed me for the changes Adam had to make to ZOMG as i joined the admin team at that time.  The board was virtually wiped as it was filled with posts about murder and rape.  Those posts were made by BC and Pig equally and later Bruce.  Adam didn't want his forum filled with it. 

BC decided it was me that had implemented the changes.  He did this without any just cause or evidence.  Bruce was particularly annoying and i must confess i did question everything he posted.   However, i was not responsible for any alterations made to his posts or his username.  I was blamed anyway.  I was also not responsible for changing Pig's username.  I was blamed anyway.  Finally BC found that his name had been fucked with too, and the post about my son appeared the following morning.

The fact was that the person who was fucking with account details and posts was the one BC was laughing and joking with.  This was quite funny to myself and the other admins.  The admin who was responsible was deemed to be the 'safe' person.  The cool person.  I had fuck all to do with it but I couldn't say who it was either.

So not only was a post made that threatened my five year old, the hate behind it was at totally the wrong person.

Now i don't know what the protocol is for dealing with shit like this.  I can honestly say no one has ever approached me before about intending to penetrate my childs butt hole.  Nope.  No one.  Friend or foe.  I have never before dealt with anyone joking about my son in a sexual manner.  If it was intended as a joke as you claim.  The fact that BC lives on the other side of the planet really left my options limited as to what action to take.

Action was inevitable after posting such content.  I couldn't ignore it.

I made an inquiry here as to the nature of the posts that got BC banned as it was before my time.  I was informed by several members that it was material of a cp nature.  I was also told of another website where a similar incident had occurred resulting in a ban also.

I should also state that a couple of people thought BC was just trolling.  That it was likely to be his sick idea of a joke.  They also said that it would be his 'just desserts' if the police quizzed him -  just for being a twatt.

So i made an enquiry to Howard County Police Dept using the fill in box on their website.  I made no phone call at all.  Phone calls cost money and i didn't have much at the time.  In fact when it became clear that i would have to invest both time and money in pursuit of this i declined any further participation. 

I was contacted first by  Lieutenant Tom Ehart
Commander / Family Crimes and Sexual Assault Division
Criminal Investigations Bureau
Howard County Police Department
410-313-2630

He took the details of my enquiry.   I did not tell him any bullshit.  I sent him a copy of the post i had removed,  along with the copies of the admin logs to prove the post had come from that ip address and had not been altered by staff.  I didn't need to over emphasise anything.  He said it was something his dept could help me with.

I received an email from Mr Ehart on 2nd May stating that after some investigations he has discovered it is not his jurisdiction.  He said  the area is covered by
Laurel Police Department
811 Fifth Street
Laurel, MD  20707
301-498-0092
He forwarded my complaint to them and they did contact me but i did not persue the matter.

I also reported it to his internet provider who told me to report it to www.cybertipline.org

I stopped looking at the email account.  It was one of several that i rarely use.  I checked it for the first time today and the cybertipline organisation sent me an email in June asking me to clarify.  That email did not get any response from me as i only found it today.

My issue with the people on zomg was that they called the fucking police on my boyfriend. Yes, the actual police. That really pissed me off. And then someone, i personally think it was Adam, bombed my inbox. But calling the authorities on my boyfriend generally is going to make me flip out.
You claim you didn't know him at the time.

It doesn't really matter what I think about pedo jokes as I didn't make any. i stayed out of it, I know he can be a jerk sometimes. But that is no reason to call the police on someone
I thought you did not meet him until June.

Duckgirl I did not let him use my phone or laptop for anything and I had no idea what was said or done until after the cops were called. I had nothing to do with it. nothing. I just think it is silly to make such a big deal over a joke. And a joke someone else made, too.
There is a general unwritten law around here that no one talks to the police unless it is to do with rape or kids.  As the post was about raping my five year olds 'hairless butt hole' i think it is quite clear why i applied the same rule here. 

So, you have no control over what your man posts, he posts whatever he likes.  He never made any dodgy posts on your stuff despite the fact that you hadn't met when the posts in question were made?  you have stated this several times and yet i see no one accusing you of letting a complete stranger use your things.

Just to clarify then, you managed to 'stay out of it' when his post was made on 25th April that resulted in my action to CALL THE COPS even though you didn't meet him til June!

How is it you are so 'flipped' out about an altercation that occurred between myself and your current partner when it was (as you keep saying) two months before you met ?

It makes little sense to me.  I hope i have cleared up any confusion.

I could tell that particular admin was playing dumb on purpose when Bruce was being impersonated. I was wary of it. I had thought they enlisted a friend to impersonate Arizona Ted to taunt Bruce, but was unsure. Now I know it was them.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »
Well welcome back. I never had a problem with You or Butt coffee
:skywarp: