Educational

Author Topic: tee hee  (Read 8144 times)

P7PSP

Re: tee hee
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2013, 11:55:20 PM »
And then approach a wild bunny and pet it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2013, 12:26:12 AM »
It's not against the law to joke about paedophilia on the internet.

Depending on the contents, it can be against our TOS and it is certainly enough to warrant an investigation by our host. We didn't want that kind of attention then and we don't want it now.

BC knew what he was doing when posting about paedophilia here. Defend him all you want but he is not welcome here. He won't ever be.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline badcucumber

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2013, 12:40:08 AM »

Depending on the contents, it can be against our TOS and it is certainly enough to warrant an investigation by our host. We didn't want that kind of attention then and we don't want it now.

BC knew what he was doing when posting about paedophilia here. Defend him all you want but he is not welcome here. He won't ever be.

I was referring to when bodie CALLED THE POLICE on him. It may be against a TOS and if he is banned, then so be it. I am not defending him, I am only saying it is no reason to call the police and I did not have anything to do with it nor did he use my computer.
You need to drink piss to learn to be humble, you bitches. A lot of it.  8)

Maybe you should teach us since you're a piss drinker yourself? :laugh:

No, those two are far too old for me anyway. Piss from a 15 year old on the other hand

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2013, 05:18:52 AM »

I was referring to when bodie CALLED THE POLICE on him. It may be against a TOS and if he is banned, then so be it. I am not defending him, I am only saying it is no reason to call the police and I did not have anything to do with it nor did he use my computer.

I have not been looking at the thread, it seems to put on a few pages since I last posted on it. I don't know the background to the Bodie and Buttcoffee pedophilia thing. I can tell you that lately I have disagreed with some stuff Bodie has said. I do not feel compelled to defend her blindly.
That said, if Buttcoffee or anyone else has said anything about Bodie's young child that even is suggestive of pedophilia then they need the cops called on them. If he was using your username and/or IP then you need that attention too....unless he hacked into your account, you need to be accountable

Not that i know the score but I am guessing it goes something like this; "He is a sweetie, really. I don't control what he does. It was just one occasion. This was complete over-reaction. It was all a joke/misunderstanding/harmless passing comment. Bodie is the baddie in this a situation. She is a real bitch. How dare she not be sport for pedophilia comments about her son!"

Something like that? I will not back Bodie blindly, but I will back her to the hilt over this, and give her written statements of support if need be.  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2013, 06:36:12 AM »
If I were Bodie I would have called the police too.

Jokes about pedophilia; questionable.
Jokes about pedophilia concerning another's school aged children; definitely over the line

Online Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2013, 07:10:43 AM »
I am only saying it is no reason to call the police

Yes, that type of thing is best approached with vigilante violence. No reason to call the police.

P7PSP

« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »
I am only saying it is no reason to call the police

Yes, that type of thing is best approached with vigilante violence. No reason to call the police.
:lol1:

Online Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2013, 07:29:10 AM »
:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »

She had every reason. I would have done the same if it had been my kid.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2013, 08:18:49 AM »
Hey hey Eris.. welcome back. Ça va bien?

(albeit stuff.. say hi to Buttceebaby from me, will ya)

Have you been fishing with him, I'm wondering now. You don't really strike me as the type of person (to go fishing) but.. hey.. who knows.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2013, 08:40:00 AM »
So there you have it Eris. We* are not enamoured of Buttcoffee. Don't give a shit if you are or are not. We* will not accept justifications or minimisation as to the severity of his actions., and are not likely to change our* minds.
This is not borne of a want to chat about Buttcoffee (he is not worth gossiping about) but rather clarifying rather strange inferences you seem to be making. You can naturally make more strange inferences and this no doubt will extend the thread but it is artificially inflating the thread's length and no real indicator of a want to fixate on Buttcoffee, You, Bodie or her Urchin......just so it is all clear

* We/Our used in this way is to be used to imply a group of unnamed and unquantified group of people on this forum who are not in favour of anyone making pedophile comments about members children and who also think contacting the police is reasonable in such circumstances. Not saying any one person in particular, nor am I discounting any people to whom have no yet expressed dislike for such conduct. The group may or may not consist solely of the people expressing their disdain here or greater numbers of members on this forum. I have not factored Jack personally in this group. Nor have i sought to seek permission to speak on behalf of such people. This does not mean that I am using a royal we but rather making a reasonable association to a mindset I am reasonably certain exists on this forum over a certain matter.  It may still be that i am mistaken but again I rather doubt it.

A disclaimer like this for using the term "we" seems rather pointless doesn't it Jack? Perhaps rather more reasonable to simply take the position that if a person is using we, it would generally mean they are talking about a group NOT themselves. Perhaps even further to this, pressing the point, once informed they are not using a royal we, is redundant.....yes?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2013, 11:56:25 AM »
Eris is back and I am happy for it. 

For me, she is one of the fascinating people on here.  I have been scandalized about some of her behaviours, and that is part of my interest in her.  I also feel a sense of mothering for her because of her diabetes.  Yes, I know you're a big girl, but I CAN worry if I want to, just not lecture you about it.

The jury is out on Buttcoffee for me.  His behaviour here is disreputable and not my cup of tea.  Whether he is a good thing for Eris IRL, that's for her to decide.  I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on whether he'll have influence over her her.  Probably not.

badcucumber is an awful name.  Maybe you could change it to something more elegant like, Queen of the North or Titwillow?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:58:27 AM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2013, 12:18:08 PM »
So there you have it Eris. We* are not enamoured of Buttcoffee. Don't give a shit if you are or are not. We* will not accept justifications or minimisation as to the severity of his actions., and are not likely to change our* minds.
This is not borne of a want to chat about Buttcoffee (he is not worth gossiping about) but rather clarifying rather strange inferences you seem to be making. You can naturally make more strange inferences and this no doubt will extend the thread but it is artificially inflating the thread's length and no real indicator of a want to fixate on Buttcoffee, You, Bodie or her Urchin......just so it is all clear

* We/Our used in this way is to be used to imply a group of unnamed and unquantified group of people on this forum who are not in favour of anyone making pedophile comments about members children and who also think contacting the police is reasonable in such circumstances. Not saying any one person in particular, nor am I discounting any people to whom have no yet expressed dislike for such conduct. The group may or may not consist solely of the people expressing their disdain here or greater numbers of members on this forum. I have not factored Jack personally in this group. Nor have i sought to seek permission to speak on behalf of such people. This does not mean that I am using a royal we but rather making a reasonable association to a mindset I am reasonably certain exists on this forum over a certain matter.  It may still be that i am mistaken but again I rather doubt it.

A disclaimer like this for using the term "we" seems rather pointless doesn't it Jack? Perhaps rather more reasonable to simply take the position that if a person is using we, it would generally mean they are talking about a group NOT themselves. Perhaps even further to this, pressing the point, once informed they are not using a royal we, is redundant.....yes?
killing two birds with one stone.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »
It's sort of amusing that they both seem to think they are the talk of the board.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »
It's sort of amusing that they both seem to think they are the talk of the board.

Skyble1 does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Misunderstood.