Educational

Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32610 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #960 on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:02 AM »
5'6" Around 166cm

GalileoAce

« Reply #961 on: July 20, 2009, 02:20:56 AM »
70kg isn't overweight for that height.

P7PSP

« Reply #962 on: July 20, 2009, 02:23:44 AM »
5'6" and 155 pounds doesn't sound fat to me, you look pretty hot in your pics. Not everyone is built the same. Look at the bright side, you could take Soph 3 falls out of 3 unless you're a real wuss.  :green:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #963 on: July 20, 2009, 03:39:38 AM »
What was your favorite childhood treasure?

Probably my box full of little cats - hard plastic toy cats which I used to play with. I still have them and remember all their names :)

Blasted

« Reply #964 on: July 20, 2009, 05:03:47 AM »
Isn't 5'6" more like 168-170cms?

TheoK

« Reply #965 on: July 20, 2009, 05:21:09 AM »
Isn't 5'6" more like 168-170cms?

168 cms.  ;)

Blasted

« Reply #966 on: July 20, 2009, 05:23:34 AM »
^Thought as much.  Meh that means I'm 5'7.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #967 on: July 20, 2009, 05:49:11 AM »
Why do you think people see you as ugly and worthless? Why are you convinced that you are fat and ugly? Is there a reason why your self-confidence is basically zero?

Sorry if I'm getting personal and I don't mean to offend, I'm actually curious.

I'm more than happy to answer your question :)

1. Because that is how I see myself. I see so many other better looking people i'd be a fool to compete, and I know people would rather have them given the choice. I'm not prepared to be someones plan B, C, D etc. I might have no self esteem but I have some self respect :)

"Better looking" is subjective. Besides, if someone judges you by looks then they're probably not going to be great to begin with... and to be honest most people are like that sadly. I have seen this with other women before though, bullied or not. Easier said than done to convince them otherwise.

2. I am convinced I am fat because of society ideals, and the fact I carry too much weight for my frame from a medical point of view. I should be about 60kg give or take as an ideal weight. I'm something like 70kg.

This is odd, you don't look overweight at all. I wouldn't be too worried really, the way I see it is that having AS is already breaking society's "ideals" so personally I'd not worry about the fact I'm overweight. Hate is as good as love to me.

3. I am convinced i'm ugly because i've been told that all my life, simple really.

Like I said, what is ugly or not is subjective. Even if 90% of the world says it, you'll always get the 10% who says otherwise. Neither are right or wrong.

4. Probably being cut down by people. As embarassed as I am to admit, a lot of the time its internet people, and working with better looking people. Sir Les Patterson has been by far the worst on this site, and probably the reason I didn't come here for ages. jman has been pretty bad, especially putting that bra pic up here for ridicule. I re-read that thread last night and just about threw my laptop through the window in anger. What does it matter why I took the pic? Does the fact that pic exists really justify what you did? and a lot of males on gaming forums have too.

Jman did it because you turned him down for being a stalking eejit, so he got all butthurt and emo. His response was just typical revenge, although personally I think him making that thread shows that he is indeed butthurt and emo and should just grow a pair of balls. It may upset you, but that's the way most people are sadly. I had hassle with people in the past, photos photoshopped of me and everything. I just had to get thick skin because I knew I wouldn't cope otherwise. Took a few years though to develop it but it's worth it in the end. If I were you, I'd just roll my eyes at the thread and say to myself "jman sure is an emo cunt". :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #968 on: July 20, 2009, 06:37:35 AM »
You'd have to stoop that low though. I do it all the time, I can be a complete cunt to others. For example, when pea took the piss out of me when we were rivals, I posted his highlander video onto ED's aspie article. He wasn't pleased and blocked whatever trolls annoying him, proved he couldn't handle it. I was laughing my arse off through half of it.

I bet jman would be pissed if someone posted nudes of him... there's an idea. :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #969 on: July 20, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
You'd have to stoop that low though. I do it all the time, I can be a complete cunt to others. For example, when pea took the piss out of me when we were rivals, I posted his highlander video onto ED's aspie article. He wasn't pleased and blocked whatever trolls annoying him, proved he couldn't handle it. I was laughing my arse off through half of it.

I bet jman would be pissed if someone posted nudes of him... there's an idea. :zoinks:

That was you?  I would have thought he would have just laughed it off, given the way he goes after other people.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #970 on: July 20, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »

Pfft - P should have been more grateful. You nearly launched his career as a Z-list celebrity.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #971 on: July 22, 2009, 06:00:19 AM »

That was you?  I would have thought he would have just laughed it off, given the way he goes after other people.

So did I, since he came off as some feared internet troll in the past. Now I know he's far from it, harmless even.

Pfft - P should have been more grateful. You nearly launched his career as a Z-list celebrity.

It was just an attempt to see what way he'd react to it. Him claiming to be a troll of some sorts, I was expecting him to appreciate it like the way I appreciated his pisstakes about me (yes, I did find them funny  :zoinks:). Instead, he got his ginger pubes in a tizz and blocked everyone taking the piss out of him, which was unexpected yet funny.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #972 on: July 23, 2009, 12:10:37 AM »
Fiona do you still go to your forum that you made? There are some people that have asked you questions and some other stuff on there.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #973 on: July 23, 2009, 12:46:43 AM »
Fiona do you still go to your forum that you made? There are some people that have asked you questions and some other stuff on there.

Yes, I've been having problems with it working for me as of late.. Late being for several weeks now. I've been in touch with my web host.

TheoK

« Reply #974 on: July 23, 2009, 04:37:56 AM »
Fiono piono.  :zoinks: