Educational

Author Topic: Ask bodie about her bitties.  (Read 13878 times)

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
Re: Ask bodie about her bitties.
« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2013, 03:16:11 PM »
Dear Bodie,
Life on the edge is tough. I just sit here most days of the week and think. Among the many subjects, dreams, ideas, issues, solutions, and conundrums I have been thinking about- I had a thought about you. I haven't seen you around much. How have you been? What have you been up to this summer? Any interesting tales or observations?

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
SG1008

Dear SG

Well thanks for your engaging correspondence.  Was it really so long ago that we spoke in chat?  It only seems like a couple of days but i know i get in a time warp!  Days just fly. 

I am just occupied with the urchin.  I took him out of school in May, just while we wait for him to start his new school in September.  The old school was getting toxic.  So am devoting much time to making sure he gets all the things that growing urchin's need.  By the time i reach my computer i am often deflated and not at my best.

So, how about your good self?  Are you still in the frozen dessert business?

Kind regards

Bod

Dear Bodie,
I suppose it was only a few days ago. Perhaps I am just missing your perpetual company. At one point we were both (along with CBC and few others) doing a great job pst whoring. In fact, McJ posted something along the lines of use having an unusually high post count... good times...

It is highly commendable the quality of parenting I have found on this site. As it turns out, autie parents seems to be more dedicated than the average- would you say so? I noticed something with my little brother- his conversation recently matured. He is 6, going on 7 in October, and now I find our discussions are more fluid and two-way than previously. He is growing! Do you notice similar advancements in thought in your urchin?

As for the frozen dessert business- yes I am still engaged with them. I also have been cleaning and painting houses, which I am surprisingly good at. If you are ever in need of a house cleaning, call me up!

Best wishes for you and your urchin,
SG1008
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #676 on: July 11, 2013, 07:13:26 AM »
Is your Urchin able to swim? And if not, would he like to learn, and are there summer swimming courses for kids around where you live?

Could be a great way for him to channel some energy, to still be in contact with some kids, and, it would make him be more safe around water.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #677 on: July 11, 2013, 04:46:39 PM »
I think bodie's swimming right now! Just in a really small pool!

She'll be back soon. But after a brief ahem intermission...!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #678 on: July 11, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »
Dear Bodie,
Life on the edge is tough. I just sit here most days of the week and think. Among the many subjects, dreams, ideas, issues, solutions, and conundrums I have been thinking about- I had a thought about you. I haven't seen you around much. How have you been? What have you been up to this summer? Any interesting tales or observations?

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
SG1008

Dear SG

Well thanks for your engaging correspondence.  Was it really so long ago that we spoke in chat?  It only seems like a couple of days but i know i get in a time warp!  Days just fly. 

I am just occupied with the urchin.  I took him out of school in May, just while we wait for him to start his new school in September.  The old school was getting toxic.  So am devoting much time to making sure he gets all the things that growing urchin's need.  By the time i reach my computer i am often deflated and not at my best.

So, how about your good self?  Are you still in the frozen dessert business?

Kind regards

Bod

Dear Bodie,
I suppose it was only a few days ago. Perhaps I am just missing your perpetual company. At one point we were both (along with CBC and few others) doing a great job pst whoring. In fact, McJ posted something along the lines of use having an unusually high post count... good times...

It is highly commendable the quality of parenting I have found on this site. As it turns out, autie parents seems to be more dedicated than the average- would you say so? I noticed something with my little brother- his conversation recently matured. He is 6, going on 7 in October, and now I find our discussions are more fluid and two-way than previously. He is growing! Do you notice similar advancements in thought in your urchin?

As for the frozen dessert business- yes I am still engaged with them. I also have been cleaning and painting houses, which I am surprisingly good at. If you are ever in need of a house cleaning, call me up!

Best wishes for you and your urchin,
SG1008

Dear sg1008,

Why are you writing posts in the form of letters?

Best wishes,
Semicolon
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #679 on: July 11, 2013, 06:12:38 PM »
Dear sg1008,

Best wishes,
Semicolon

Dear Semicolon,
In order to express my true nostalgia and care for Bodie, I thought it would be best achieved in letter form. For some reason, the structure involved in composing a letter enhances my ability to convey thoughts, feelings, and questions in a concise manner. Putting them in a post always gives me the sense of openendedness...a cliff hanger... Such empty endings jumble my thought process, and causes me to perseverate upon the message and the reply.

Plus, the main thing I wanted to get across was that I missed Bodie and wanted to 'catch up'. That seems an appropriate theme for a letter, don't you think?

Sincerely,
SG1008

Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #680 on: July 11, 2013, 06:22:53 PM »
Dear SG

I think parenting is the hardest thing i have ever done.  I am so aware that I never planned or doted after being a mum.  I think it is always in the back of my mind that i may lack knowledge or experience and it keeps me on my toes.   I do try 100% and am always looking at what else can i do to help him be his best.

As for post whoring i am just a part timer.  I come and go.  I tend to stay away if i am having a hard time or particularly busy.  I just have a full plate right now but i am still around and glad that you have remembered me.

I enjoyed our chat in chat btw.   :thumbup:
I hope to speak to you again very soon.

Best Wishes

Bod x
blah blah blah

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #681 on: July 11, 2013, 06:26:52 PM »
Dear sg1008,

Best wishes,
Semicolon

Dear Semicolon,
In order to express my true nostalgia and care for Bodie, I thought it would be best achieved in letter form. For some reason, the structure involved in composing a letter enhances my ability to convey thoughts, feelings, and questions in a concise manner. Putting them in a post always gives me the sense of openendedness...a cliff hanger... Such empty endings jumble my thought process, and causes me to perseverate upon the message and the reply.

Plus, the main thing I wanted to get across was that I missed Bodie and wanted to 'catch up'. That seems an appropriate theme for a letter, don't you think?

Sincerely,
SG1008

Dear sg1008,

I understand your formatting choice, although it clashes with the rest of the thread. Some things cannot be said as effectively without using letter format. For example:

Fuck Autism Speaks.

versus

To Whom It May Concern at Autism Speaks:
Go fuck yourselves.
Sincerely,
Semicolon

I share your nostalgia, and I encourage you and Bodie to post more in the future. I also realize that, while playing a meaningless thread game sometime, that statement will come back to bite me in the ass.

Sincerely,
Semicolon

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #682 on: July 11, 2013, 06:27:08 PM »
@ Hyke 
Yes he goes to the swimming baths regularly.  He can't swim yet but is getting there.  He goes with his Dad and i have a rest.  Phew!  Thank you

@ Semicolon
I wonder if you would benefit from a pen pal.  If you write to me i will reply...promise  :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #683 on: July 12, 2013, 01:25:09 AM »
Dear all,

The art of letter-writing is largely lost, thanks to modern computing. Might I encourage you to engage in such practices in a thread devoted to that art, to combine the best of both worlds.

Your humble servant,

/Odeon
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #684 on: July 12, 2013, 03:24:01 PM »
Dear Bodaccea,

I am the ninja. :ninja:

Sincerely,
Semicolon

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #685 on: July 12, 2013, 04:31:02 PM »
Dear Odeon

I completely agree with your suggestion to make a thread whereby the membership can explore the art of letter writing.  I have carefully considered composing such a thread myself, however,  I  feel that task should fall upon your good self.  I would not want to be perceived by any of the said membership to be blowing your trumpet.

Therefore I respectfully request that you make the new thread yourself.  Please do not hesitate to contact me again should you require any further assistance.

I remain, your obedient servant.

Sincerely

Miss Brown.
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #686 on: July 12, 2013, 04:37:18 PM »
Dear Semicolon,

Just to inform you that i am in complete agreement.  You are indeed 'ninja' and may I take this opportunity
to pledge my full support to any active or future ninja campaigns.

Yours faithfully

Miss Brown

ps.  Can you just slip the mask down a little?  Whoops, sorry, I had you confused with Zorro. 
blah blah blah

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #687 on: July 12, 2013, 04:41:18 PM »
Dear Odeon

I completely agree with your suggestion to make a thread whereby the membership can explore the art of letter writing.  I have carefully considered composing such a thread myself, however,  I  feel that task should fall upon your good self.  I would not want to be perceived by any of the said membership to be blowing your trumpet.

Therefore I respectfully request that you make the new thread yourself.  Please do not hesitate to contact me again should you require any further assistance.

I remain, your obedient servant.

Sincerely

Miss Brown.

Dear Bodaccea,

Odeon is the most prolific poster on I2. He has started a number of threads already, including many of the games. These have only increased since he decided to close the most popular of the old games and start new threads for them. He has done his fair share of postwhoring. I therefore feel that you should consider starting such a thread yourself, so as to conserve Odeon's time for taking the forum offline for backups. It's also monotonous to see that half of the active threads were started by one postwhore.

Furthermore, I do not and have yet to perceive you blowing Odeon's trumpet. If any picture or video of said blowing exists, I urge you to post it posthaste.

Your humble servant,
Semicolon

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #688 on: July 12, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
Dear Semicolon,

I confess that in the first instance i was a little surprised by your last communication.  I have since read your enlightening words again and must concede that your words are wise and indeed true.

I am hopeful that as I consider you a trusty friend you will not think ill of me if I talk candidly and openly about the reason I have to formally decline your request.   I have to confess that a dark stranger lurks within me.  'Tis a stranger I have come to know as 'fear'.

I fear that if I start the aforementioned thread -  it will FAIL.  Fail abysmally.  For I lack the experience of a seasoned poster such as Odeon. 

However, I would be seriously at fault, if I  did not mention how suited to the task your good self would also be?  Perhaps you could take a moment to peruse such an undertaking?

I await your response with bated anticipation.

Miss Brown.

p.s.  The practice known as 'trumpet blowing'  is,  I find,  an engaging and rewarding pass time.   However, I have seen very little of the refined practice called 'blowing one's own trumpet' and have to agree that any pictures or video footage would be very welcome indeed.
blah blah blah

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #689 on: July 12, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
Dear all,

The art of letter-writing is largely lost, thanks to modern computing. Might I encourage you to engage in such practices in a thread devoted to that art, to combine the best of both worlds.

Your humble servant,

/Odeon

Dear Odeon,
That's a fantastic idea, but Jack doesn't start threads.
-Jack.