Educational

Author Topic: mcjagger calls out Jman  (Read 442 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
mcjagger calls out Jman
« on: April 12, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »
You are charged with being adorable to the ladies and breaking their hearts.
You sir, are a cad.
:slaps across face with gloves:
do you accept my challenge!?
Misunderstood.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: mcjagger calls out Jman
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
Yes I have broken a few hearts, but I have had my heart broken even more. Recently it's been the latter. over the last couple years I have made a lot of new friends, and have been to a lot of parties. I got to watch all my male friends hookup with all these women, and all I got was leftovers that no one else's wanted.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »
Sometimes they are a diamond in the rough.  You shouldn't discard them because no one else wanted them.  They may be your treasure.
Misunderstood.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 03:56:24 PM »
Sometimes they are a diamond in the rough.  You shouldn't discard them because no one else wanted them.  They may be your treasure.

I have tried to have relationships with women I wasn't attracted and most of the time it didn't end well. The one time it did work out was ten years ago to my most serious ex who to this day still has my heart.  This one woman in my clique that likes me I have known for over 2 years,she's not my type physically, and there seems to be no chemistry between us, though we do have a good friendship.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 03:59:47 PM »
I gotta say that when I met my wife I thought she was kewl, but still she was just my Tuesday night.
We have been together for 18 years (16 married) and we have built a life together.  She becomes more and more beautiful, to me, each day.  I am very attracted to her both physically and emotionally.
Time does that.
Misunderstood.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 04:07:40 PM »
I gotta say that when I met my wife I thought she was kewl, but still she was just my Tuesday night.
We have been together for 18 years (16 married) and we have built a life together.  She becomes more and more beautiful, to me, each day.  I am very attracted to her both physically and emotionally.
Time does that.

That is what happened to me 10 years ago, with the current friend in question it is sadly not, I wish it was though I am sick of being lonely. :(  Maybe one day I will come to my senses and become attracted to her , you never know..  8)