Author Topic: The Iron Lady Is Gone  (Read 2935 times)

Scrapheap

Re: The Iron Lady Is Gone
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2013, 06:34:31 PM »
Oh and the spineless institution known as  the BBC have said they won't play the number one position on the chart this week because it is inappropriate?  wtf?

They did the same thing with the Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen".

They wouldn't even acknowledge it was a #1 hit.  >:(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
Gfy, bbc!
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2013, 10:28:33 PM »
I am very peeved with the current government who are portraying her as some kind of saint.   So far we have been slapped with a ten million quid funeral bill for a woman who is despised so much and by so many.  Sling it's carcass in the Thames!

Then i hear that some police sarge has had to quit his job because he posted insults about Maggie on Twitter.  He was exposed by that tory rag called the Daily Mail.  I would not normally be bothered about a pig, but c'mon?

Oh and the spineless institution known as  the BBC have said they won't play the number one position on the chart this week because it is inappropriate?  wtf?

In the next  breath the gov criticise North Korea for telling it's people what to do?

Pot. kettle.and black.

I hate BBC. They obviously didn't think the crap Jimmy Savile did was "innapropriate".
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2013, 03:10:41 AM »
They should play the song if the # reflects the actual sales.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2013, 02:47:13 PM »
They should play the song if the # reflects the actual sales.

Apparently the surviving munchkins didn't want it played. The little bastards are in their 90s now. Nothing scarier than elderly midgets.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2013, 04:33:23 PM »
There are much better songs out there,  written specifically for Thatcher.  Ding dong the witch is dead is quite annoying
unless you have just downed 10 pints of snakebite!
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 10:48:03 PM »
Will you observe a minute of silence, Bodie? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2013, 04:25:01 AM »

You know how to push my buttons!  :zoinks:

No.  I won't.  I am normally very respectful in that way, even for people i dislike.  She is the only woman in the world i absolutely HATE.

I know this topic is not bringing out the best in me.  Venom is not my usual demeanour.  I am frustrated that the  rest of the world seems not to know how vile she was.  That she ruined peoples lives.  She ended peoples lives.

Of course, it is quite plausible that people around the world see a distorted picture.  She ruined the lives of little people.  Little people get swept aside.  Little people don't sell  papers, they are not glamorous,or sexy, or rich enough to matter.  Not to a world stage anyway.   They matter to me,  for i am 'little' too.  :laugh:

So, no respectful silence.  I will probably be watching if it is on TV.  I will be hoping that some mischief occurs from a protester.   Nothing too extreme, but something big enough to tell the history books in the future that she was not this saint like lady that is being painted.  She was hated by many.  She was no lady at all.  I have seen more lady like creatures crawl out of the sweaty skin folds of the arse end of a scabby dog!

I will probably be humming Ding Dong The Witch is Dead from the Wizard of Oz.  Which is kind of funny in a way because did anyone notice how Dorothy actually got away with murder?... just like Maggie did. :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2013, 07:37:29 AM »
yes, and while all the heads are bowed I'm gonna release the loudest fart you've ever heard.
Respect.  None.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2013, 07:39:10 AM »

You know how to push my buttons!  :zoinks:

No.  I won't.  I am normally very respectful in that way, even for people i dislike.  She is the only woman in the world i absolutely HATE.

I know this topic is not bringing out the best in me.  Venom is not my usual demeanour.  I am frustrated that the  rest of the world seems not to know how vile she was.  That she ruined peoples lives.  She ended peoples lives.

Of course, it is quite plausible that people around the world see a distorted picture.  She ruined the lives of little people.  Little people get swept aside.  Little people don't sell  papers, they are not glamorous,or sexy, or rich enough to matter.  Not to a world stage anyway.   They matter to me,  for i am 'little' too.  :laugh:

So, no respectful silence.  I will probably be watching if it is on TV.  I will be hoping that some mischief occurs from a protester.   Nothing too extreme, but something big enough to tell the history books in the future that she was not this saint like lady that is being painted.  She was hated by many.  She was no lady at all.  I have seen more lady like creatures crawl out of the sweaty skin folds of the arse end of a scabby dog!

I will probably be humming Ding Dong The Witch is Dead from the Wizard of Oz.  Which is kind of funny in a way because did anyone notice how Dorothy actually got away with murder?... just like Maggie did. :zoinks:
i just plussed you and am not allowed to repeat action so  :thumbup:
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2013, 11:07:56 PM »
I think it's fascinating how she continues to evoke strong reactions.

Most politicians who die get a shrug. A precious few are praised. And then there's Maggie.

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2013, 03:20:23 AM »
She goes under a category of wicked rulers.  Like King  Henry VIII.   :zoinks:

In recent times she is the only PM with blood on her hands.  She knowingly wrecked thousands of lives.  I'v just seen John Major on the TV.  I don't feel any hatred for him whatsoever.

I think her children say a lot about her.    Ok, ok,  it's probably not fair.  I know kids can turn out  bad irrespective of how they are parented.  Just coincidence then that both her children turned out racist, fascist, pigs.   The fact that neither of them bothered with her in her final years, when she was all dribbly and confused does say a lot.

blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2013, 04:39:16 AM »
Despite my concentrating real hard (in a Uri Geller style) the pallbearers did not slip.

The old goat (Bishop some thing) started to go on about her as being kind and reaching out to the young, how she was always trying to help!  eh?  what?
I switched off in disgust!
blah blah blah

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2013, 06:30:04 AM »
Despite my concentrating real hard (in a Uri Geller style) the pallbearers did not slip.

The old goat (Bishop some thing) started to go on about her as being kind and reaching out to the young, how she was always trying to help!  eh?  what?
I switched off in disgust!
you were hoping her bodie spilled out the casket?
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »
Loving the shoutbox jokes about Thatcher
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap