Educational

Author Topic: Scrap, get your arse over here!  (Read 5039 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Scrap, get your arse over here!
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2016, 11:34:36 PM »

Oooh, PLEASE!!  You want me to believe that you unstickied and then stickied just for the fuck of it??

Say for the sake of argument you're right. So what? What are you getting at here?

He is feeding his paranoia. He thought he had a smoking gun, but what he has is a post he fucked up in the first place but now thinks I did.
Didn't ask you.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2016, 12:51:19 AM »

Oooh, PLEASE!!  You want me to believe that you unstickied and then stickied just for the fuck of it??

Say for the sake of argument you're right. So what? What are you getting at here?

I'm curious too, for the sake of the argument.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2016, 01:13:36 PM »
Do you have readability issues? It's either sticky or unsticky, and since Callaway did the latter, I did the former.

Your story has changed for the 3rd time now. I'm the one who originally stickied it. Still a lie.

I'm pretty sure you fucked up the link when writing the post and then, five years later, woke up to the fact and now blame me for your ineptness. I had no reason then and no reason now to alter your link.

Gaslighting

:facepalm:

I have not edited your link. Do you have issues with reading comprehension in addition to your paranoia?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »

He is feeding his paranoia. He thought he had a smoking gun, but what he has is a post he fucked up in the first place but now thinks I did.
Didn't ask you.

I don't care.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2016, 03:55:49 PM »
Do you have readability issues? It's either sticky or unsticky, and since Callaway did the latter, I did the former.

Your story has changed for the 3rd time now. I'm the one who originally stickied it. Still a lie.

I'm pretty sure you fucked up the link when writing the post and then, five years later, woke up to the fact and now blame me for your ineptness. I had no reason then and no reason now to alter your link.

Gaslighting

I have not edited your link. Do you have issues with reading comprehension in addition to your paranoia?

The problem here is that I do understand what you wrote and you have contradicted yourself a few times now.

And this is where we are at. You fingerprints are on the murder weapon, there's a dead body in the trunk of your car and you're giving multiple, contradicting statements to the cops.

You have to admit, this doesn't look good for you, does it??

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2016, 04:04:02 PM »

I'm curious too, for the sake of the argument.
Since it doesn't appear that will happen, am just assuming this is about the sockpuppet. Though that's a completely irreparable issue, so not sure what's the point.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2016, 04:13:34 PM »

Gaslighting

The problem here is that I do understand what you wrote and you have contradicted yourself a few times now.

And this is where we are at. You fingerprints are on the murder weapon, there's a dead body in the trunk of your car and you're giving multiple, contradicting statements to the cops.

You have to admit, this doesn't look good for you, does it??

First you'd have to prove there is a dead body, which you haven't. This is your one-man witch hunt and it's all in your mind. I have given you the reasons there might be for touching your post; I don't remember which one it was but I do know it wasn't editing your link. I have no reason whatsoever to edit the link and you know this.

I think there are several possibilities here but you fucking it up is the obvious one. The link never pointed to the right place and you never stickied the post. End of.

See, if it had been important to me to get rid of your link, I would have deleted the whole thing. It wasn't, though, and it still isn't. What you did then and what you do now is of very little consequence to me, and frankly to anyone else. Even Al, even though he is positively drooling. It's not you, it's that somebody is accusing me of something. That's what he gets off on. And he claims he is indifferent.

You're both kind of sad.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2016, 01:30:57 PM »
I have no reason whatsoever to edit the link and you know this.

No, your Jihad against sock accounts back then is plenty of motive.

Quote from: odious
. The link never pointed to the right place and you never stickied the post. End of.

In other words, you're sticking to your lie.  Not only did I originally sticky this, I stickied this one too. They were done at the same time to document the rules of the WC. The second thread failed, which was a shame because it would've contained Calandale's antics.

Quote from: odious
See, if it had been important to me to get rid of your link, I would have deleted the whole thing.

No, that's not how people like you operate. You're more passive-aggressive than that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2016, 01:46:43 PM »
My jihad?!? :rofl:

I think you are lying about stickying the threads. You are the passive-aggressive one, always fearful to confront anyone directly. Remember how you left this place a few years ago, telling people how you didn't feel safe here? Well, that's still you, hiding, frequently taking years to reply while digging up threads from ten years ago and accusing me of editing your link because you know full well that there is no way to prove anything.

I guess you simply felt a bit safer considering how Al, the bigot of the aspie elite, will drool at the mere thought of somebody attacking me.

It's the kind of passive-aggressiveness that made you edit your quote.

Fucking coward.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »
And as long as we are talking about your passive-aggressiveness, let's have a look at your current account. It's one of your socks, remember, originally called DefinatelynotSH, and speaks volumes about what you really are.

A coward.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2016, 03:03:59 PM »
Yeah, you have to go to the name calling when you've lost the argument.  :hahaha:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2016, 12:03:19 AM »
Yeah, you have to go to the name calling when you've lost the argument.  :hahaha:

Quote from: odious on 06 October 2016, 00:13:34

Pathetic coward.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2016, 03:11:48 PM »
Rapist.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2016, 10:31:47 PM »
Glad we all agree you lost.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2016, 10:28:47 AM »
Who is this "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Actually you have proven my original point, that you took it upon yourself to change the rules as you see fit, based upon your mood at any given moment.