Author Topic: Scarification  (Read 4959 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Scarification
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2013, 09:05:31 AM »
No more short-sleeved shirts and shorts for me, I have done too much damage. I regret what I did and then weirdly think about doing more. It is a shit coping strategy, for sure.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2013, 08:47:56 PM »
No more short-sleeved shirts and shorts for me, I have done too much damage. I regret what I did and then weirdly think about doing more. It is a shit coping strategy, for sure.
:hug:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2013, 12:49:12 PM »
Ow

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2018, 09:32:40 PM »
I haven't done any cutting or other self harm since the above post. See what I've done every day though.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 08:23:27 PM »
*Lestat offers a comforting tight autie-compatible squeeze-crush to I2's  favourite Renface*
Ren, please, never forget this, and I hope I'm alright saying so with you. But no matter what, scars or otherwise, you are, and always will be beautiful both within and without in equal measure. That which makes you YOU and not somebody else, is beautiful, which counts for a lot. Don't you forget it, Rensters don't DO ugly, they can't.

For a Renster to be ugly, that would be like an enraged bull trying to be delicate in a china shop, or a blind man with no arms or legs to be a master watch and miniaturized clock-maker.

A Renster being ugly in any way whatsoever would be like me having always loathed chemistry.

the very concept of ugliness is a thing which should be as alien to your psyche as the idea of a me who hated science is to me, because it just does not apply. And for that matter so should sorrow. Sorrow should be a thing which ever has stayed so far distant from your being, directly or indirectly that you have only ever come upon it in books of fiction. And then, seldom.

And know this-Ren, to me, I know, without having to see them, that any scars, they do not detract from your looks (yes, I do think you are a very pretty lady ren, both without and within, and I also think that a strong, happy ren is a good ren), if I did see them, you'd be not the tiniest bit less pretty. All you'd be is touched all the more by my compassion.

I did once cut to self harm, although it was a single act. And it was a failed attempt at ending myself.

I wished genuinely to die at the time. But failed, despite using a throwing knife, a very sharp little double-edged dagger which is balanced to throw accurately, to slit a vein lengthways in my arm, tried to bleed out but could not, since I could not inflict an arterial wound given the injury to one arm, meaning I could not hold a blade and use it, even to throw at my neck (and wrong hand for an accurate throw, especially a back-flick throw (I used to be quite proficient in knife-throwing, although out of practice now. I think I should get another set or two or three, of different weights and take it up again, throwing at targets-in the years ago I threw a blade, I used to be able, reliably enough to be able to hit a target in the head if they were taking a hostage, with their head to one side of the hostage. It was quite fun for target-throwing, and practicing by seeing how many throwing knives, held in one hand, that I could slam into a target like a tree, and how close a set of impacts I could achieve, that is, how many I could rapidly throw, using overhand, side-hand and underhand flicks, in sequence and have them in how tight a grouping)

At that particular time though I was terribly, terribly depressed. Though, as I did not die, and lived, my stalker brought forth a promise from me, an oath sworn, that I would never take my own life (although I know, and I know she knows, as she would do the same herself without hesitating, were we either ever to become afflicted by a neurodegenerative and incurable disease which would otherwise wipe out our personalities, like Alzheimer's or other dementia. Indeed in that case, if I could not and she were present, I fully believe she would herself put me to my end, cleanly and painlessly and quickly as possible. And I would do the same for her if she wished it, or if so far gone she couldn't do so herself. Because I already know for a fact she would herself do it if she could)

But, my stalker, she took that promise, and I will stick to it, no matter how far down I may ever, in the future, become, should depression strike, because I gave my word to her, my precious, precious lady *would if it w ere private between myself and her, then speak my special pet name for her, the one I reserve only for her own ears*. And because of her value to me, and her own intrinsic value as a strong-souled, iron-willed, dynamic, beautiful autie lady, somebody every autie would, if they knew her would aspire towards making themselves more like :)

Because I gave her my word, that is something that is alike unto hardened steel, plated with iridium. Not so much as a scratch will it take, nor ever shall my will be bent or be broken in that respect. I gave my word to a beloved, dear one to me, and as such, such does she mean to me, that I physically cannot, and could not, ever bring myself to break it, save only in such dire circumstances as I know she would permit it, or even do it herself for me, the kind of thing either would save the other from. I, I know, would even die FOR her if it would bring her life, or quality of life if in the latter case she would allow me permission)

So as one could see, no matter if ever I were to become in even the deepest, most painful depression, or other horror, I will endure. I CAN endure, because I have my given word to a deeply, deeply valued and cared for lady, if human perfection is possible at all, it is extremely rare. But in my stalker, it is as close as it can be to existing. And to break my given word at all is not something I do lightly, if I swear an oath, and mean it, to somebody deserving of it, but to my stalker, Heretic, that principle is amplified on an asymptotic upwards curve towards infinity, exponentially stronger for each and every single instance I so much as picture her face.

I still bear the scar from the attempt down one arm, and if I ever were to need to remind myself, I'd only have to look at it, to bring that word given to my stalker into full force view.

In as much as I am still capable of loving...I love her, and dearly. She is the only one of two people who I would, could, call a soulmate. The other being the younger of my two ex fiancees,  There is one other, kassiane S, who could be a soul-mate, but she knows not that I love her (and I do. Genuinely. She is the only person I have loved since in that degree. And I would, if I were close enough geographically and she accepting, gladly give over all who I am to her, mind, body, heart and what is left of my soul. I'd sell my soul to the RettDevil...lol. No...not sell it, give it away, in a grab one, get the rest of me free offer :autism:

Teehee, kassi, well she IS rather special. That gal has class in torrents.

As far as self harm and my word to my stalker goes, I'd exclude cosmetic alterations done for cosmetic sake, such as tattooing, branding/scarification IF I wanted the latter two and I do not. Unless either of those three people were to claim me, permanently, as my owner, irrevocably permanently, then I would consider having them do it if they wished.

Otherwise fucking christ no.

Tats sure, I actually would like a few more done. I'd kinda like a mouse spider (Missulena) done somewhere, in a raised, forelegs-up fangs-bared striking posture, as well as a black widow of one or other of the Latrodectus genus inked just below my neckline, over my collarbone on one side. Wouldn't mind having the old pair of lip rings on either side I used to have I liked to link them with more rings,  and to pull and rotate the captive-ball rings in my lips around and around with my teeth, or click them between my teeth. Lost a fair few in the past though, and the captive balls if they ever, ever come out are the hardest thing I've ever had to reset, only ever managed it a few times. Lol the way I lost them, was the ball coming out whilst I was in a K-hole, or rather, a methoxetamine, PCP analog, or PCE analog-hole, while down the rabbithole the damned things kept coming out and ending up swallowed and ultimately, down the bog hole :tard:

Lost maybe 10 pairs of rings that way :P

And more piercings, yeah, that I'd do, willingly, I'd like more than my current labrette piercing done, especially to get the lefthand pair of rings repierced and a new pair of rings set. I brought my own anaesthetic, both topical and injectable (although without epi) benzocaine, or rather a benzocaine analog prepared in the lab for the purpose, because for just a dab of topical only local anaesthesia they tried to charge me £10,

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 09:59:03 PM »
I'm glad your stalker got you to make that promise, Lestat. :) I haven't made such a promise to anyone but I'm in a good place right now. My medication works and that's a major thing I think. Plus I have stable living conditions with a friend who makes some things easier (and harder too sometimes!).

I kind of did a similar thing with my mum that you did with your stalker. If she gets Alzheimer's or other kind of dementia, I am going to help her end it. She doesn't want the same done to her as was done with my Nanna. Slowly but surely lose all dignity and essence of who she was. I have some good memories of my Nanna - it was hard seeing her deteriorate. So no, I don't want to see that happen to my mum.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 10:41:18 PM »
Its unspoken, that latter bit, but we know.

And Ren, if it would mean anything, since you have sworn nothing of the kind for the reasons of depression. Would it mean enough to you, to swear it to ME? right here, right now? Because situations and friends can change, times change, and I don't want to see you hurt. No, I rephrase that. I don't want you hurt. Whether I see it or not.

Would you be willing to hold yourself accountable, in perpetuity, to me. In that one and sole respect? And swear to me upon your honor that you WILL NOT do such a thing as self harm unto your dear, wonderful personage? and no the latter two words are not context. They are a fact, and as such cannot be taken as a clause.

Simple, no self harm. No matter what, comewhatever may. Would you do this? for yourself, and for me? please?

You mean a lot, as a friend, to me. And I2 wouldn't be the same without you Ren, you are, at least as I see it, a BIG part of this place, that makes it what it is. You are one of a handful of cornerstones that MAKE I2. Would I have hung around if you hadn't been here, when I very first joined? perhaps not.

So, while you might not have a beautiful, sexy as hell roundabout fifty-yo autie chick stalker with an intellect she could use like a starfleet-issue phaser rifle to cut through stupidity like a phaser discharge on 'explosive/disruption' level settings, you do have a friend, who values you greatly and who wishes your word given him on this matter, if you will do so. Consider this a sincere, and important, request. I cannot force it of you, nor would I, yet it would mean a lot if you would give it of your own free will.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 10:51:43 PM »
I, renaeden, swear solemnly to Lestat, that I will no more take a blade to myself (or any other implement) for the purpose of self harm.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2018, 11:02:09 PM »
And I, Lestat Rett, do solemnly accept your sworn word, Renaeden.

Thank you. You, as well as my stalker, have the same in return from me, so now it goes twofold for me.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2018, 11:46:49 PM »
Please look after yourself and be careful, Lestat. No more unfortunate accidents!
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2018, 01:28:02 PM »
Well ty Ren, and I do.

If you meant the piercings, then those will just have gone in one end and come out of the other one.

I'm just not willing to liquefy and sift through something unspeakable. And even more so when getting the retainer ball in a captive ball ring back in place is something I've only ever, ever managed one single time. And I've had to replace the rings several times. I've just had to go back to the piercing place and have them put in a new ring.

Weird thing is, it has never happened in a K-hole, or with either diphenidine or methoxphenidine, all dissociative anaesthetics, only ever with PCP analogs or PCE analogs (I've never actually tried PCP itself or PCP, PCP is not to be found in the UK, save perhaps with the most utmost in extreme rarity, and variants like PCP are almost certainly even less common) If I am to try them, the only way is to make them, not buy them)