Educational

Author Topic: do you see no pattern or evidence to this?  (Read 1173 times)

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
do you see no pattern or evidence to this?
« on: March 10, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »
i am starting to have some doubts about my theory of the autism culture repression force and it's leader, gareth nelson. i admit, i have been overdoing that 'moonlight knight' shit lately.... i ran out of it a couple of days ago, and i'm thinking a hell of a lot more clearly!

that's when the doubts started to creep in. i still see that something's not right though. all this controversy surrounding our group of social rejects is unnatural. my theory was drug-induced crazy tho.

i have been knowingly trolling a little sometimes aswell, so sorry bout dat.
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: do you see no pattern or evidence to this?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 11:05:09 AM »
i am starting to have some doubts about my theory of the autism culture repression force and it's leader, gareth nelson. i admit, i have been overdoing that 'moonlight knight' shit lately.... i ran out of it a couple of days ago, and i'm thinking a hell of a lot more clearly!

that's when the doubts started to creep in. i still see that something's not right though. all this controversy surrounding our group of social rejects is unnatural. my theory was drug-induced crazy tho.

What IF a duck?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 11:21:55 AM »
Marx. Autism is a controversial issue. Its going to be surrounded in controversy.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
......and in a controversial subtext, with controversial people saying controversial things for controversial reasons and in controversial ways befitting the controversial nature of controversy
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
Maybe try some of the games threads, to ease in.

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 12:14:27 PM »

It happens from time to time. I can't find any reference for moonlight knight some sort of drug I presume. I have not used any illicit drogs for 17 years now so I am not up on the new stuff. Anyway just post and get to know others here.  :santa:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 12:28:09 PM »

It happens from time to time. I can't find any reference for moonlight knight some sort of drug I presume. I have not used any illicit drogs for 17 years now so I am not up on the new stuff. Anyway just post and get to know others here.  :santa:
Moonlight Knight was an alter-ego of Mamoru Chiba who appeared in the Sailor Moon anime only. He made appearances throughout the Makaiju arc of Sailor Moon R.

However, shortly after the Sailor Team was reunited, a mysterious figure began appearing to assist them in much the same way that Tuxedo Mask had. This man, who called himself the Moonlight Knight, was dressed in a white Arabian costume, and used white roses and a scimitar as weapons.

http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Moonlight_Knight

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »
My nieces used to watch Sailor Moon.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 01:11:49 PM »
^Watched it with them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 01:26:51 PM »
There is no pattern. Never was. And yes, you've been trolling.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 03:02:48 PM »

the patterns are there, whether you'd care to admit this is irrelevant. gareth, amy, and alex disappear from their forums for long periods, too many controversies surrounding us.... they might not mean anything, but coupled with the drugs, everything did seem to connect. ;)

also, the ip address, and persistent gareth accusations were trolling, i needed to test somehow. other things were genuine.
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 03:28:24 PM »
I like a nice tartan pattern.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »

the patterns are there, whether you'd care to admit this is irrelevant. gareth, amy, and alex disappear from their forums for long periods, too many controversies surrounding us.... they might not mean anything, but coupled with the drugs, everything did seem to connect. ;)

also, the ip address, and persistent gareth accusations were trolling, i needed to test somehow. other things were genuine.

Google the phrases "ideas of reference", and "magical thinking".
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 09:29:24 PM »
Gareth and Amy set up AFF with an idea that it would be a great conduit for Aspie activism. Then they went and had kids and other projects to entertain themselves like Second Life and various attempts to make inroads in social cyber-platforms like Second Life. Amy rarely involved herself in AFF and when she did she normally pissed off people and came across as a clueless arrogant tyrant. Gareth has throughout the years been off and on.
Whilst she is a clueless, petty, arrogant, vindictive tyrant, he is a Nerd who found the forum evolve into something he possibly is not that interested in but ok having around.

Alex? Well Alex doesn't really care that much about autism. He cares a lot about Alex. He also like money and recognition a lot. If you think of Alex in these terms, you will get a good impression of what motivations around autism he may have.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 12:05:43 AM »

You don't have his IP address, yes, we know. If you want to troll, try something less obvious.

Repeat after me: There are no patterns.

Pretty much every board owner and webmaster will "disappear" from time to time. It doesn't mean there is something sinister going on, it means that there is a real life out there beyond the pixels. I do it, Alex Plank does it, Gareth does it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein