Author Topic: WHOIS "Anton_F"?  (Read 424 times)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
WHOIS "Anton_F"?
« on: March 01, 2013, 08:04:33 PM »
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:11:46 PM by Tressa_Barron »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: WHOIS "Anton_F"?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 09:44:56 PM »
We know. It was not a big trick you were pulling on the membership. You have primarily been talking to yourself and we appreciate the effort you go to entertain us. Kind of like an improv comedy duo slapping and kicking each others backsides randomly.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 12:03:11 AM »
We know. It was not a big trick you were pulling on the membership. You have primarily been talking to yourself and we appreciate the effort you go to entertain us. Kind of like an improv comedy duo slapping and kicking each others backsides randomly.

What's sad is how you follow me around the forums constantly commenting on my posts with homosexual references and innuendos trying oh so hard to hurt my feelings. If you don't like me being repetitive in my replies to your babblings, maybe try saying something non-retarded for once?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:05:06 AM by Tressa_Barron »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 04:05:00 AM »
That is sad? Snowflake don't be sad.
You have told us you are not wanting to contribute here and that the place is not worthy of your efforts...and yet we ought not play with you? What else are offering? Nothing?
I think we can be friends. I will be your forum friend and give you the attention you crave.
I will post critiques of your posts and question your logic, intents, values, sexuality and intelligence. You in turn can cry about me giving you attention, and say that I am creepy, dumb and boring.

Your friend

Al
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 11:29:03 AM »
WHOIS "Anton_F"?

A shitty and unfunny troll.  ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.