Educational

Author Topic: Al Swearengen = WEAKSAUCE  (Read 1873 times)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
Al Swearengen = WEAKSAUCE
« on: March 01, 2013, 02:19:46 AM »
Dude, srsly?

Go back to troll school. I'm sure they have a special education program for tards like you and your boyfriend Zachy.

Offline Anton F

• Rookie (be kind to me)
Re: Al Swearengen = WEAKSAUCE
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 03:00:23 AM »
You should go to Al's Troll Academy; it made me the man I am today! 

Seriously, you're operating on a grade school level and it's pretty embarrassing.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 03:22:16 AM »
You going to stop blowing smoke up your own arsehole?
You can tell us over and over how lame you aren't but I dont think it will increase the credibility anyone but you gives you. You are useless, hopeless and worthless. It OK, doesn't men you can not be entertaining right?
Glad you have a high opinion of yourself, you will be a better lolcow.

Anton F the man you are today, is not much of endorsement is it?

My boyfriend Zacky? Troll school? Fuck knows what you are on about. Say anything confidently and people won't suspect you are full of shit? Fucking hopeless.

Weak sauce, you define it with your every post
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:05:28 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »
You should go to Al's Troll Academy; it made me the woman I am today! 

So Al's troll academy performs MTF sex reassignment surgery for transgendered d00ds like yourself?   :lol1:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:08:28 PM by Tressa_Barron »

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 01:29:25 PM »
My boyfriend Zacky? Troll school? Fuck knows what you are on about.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 03:00:14 PM »
Neither of those pictures has been posted enough on this site :M

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 06:28:28 PM »
I like sauce. Especially gravy. Mmmmm
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 07:01:23 PM »
Sir_Les really would be weak sauce if he couldn't handle a callout without 3 other people holding his hand. Somehow I think he can manage without all the help.  :dunno:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
Gravy on mashed potatoes is good.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 08:16:21 PM »
My boyfriend Zacky? Troll school? Fuck knows what you are on about.

Butthurt about?

This is a call out. That means you are trying to take me to task over or for something. You have made a collection of unrelated points: me apparently being weak sauce, me apparently having a boyfriend and his name being Zack and troll school.
Now stay on task my little alpha male troll wannabe

Back yourself or it will be clear you are just typing meaningless words to amuse yourself and to highlight your meaningless existence
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 09:04:51 PM »
Seriously, you're operating on a grade school level and it's pretty embarrassing.

Seriously, you operate on a 1st grade level OTI & IRL and your entire existence is pretty embarrassing.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 09:26:11 PM »

Seriously, you operate on a 1st grade level OTI & IRL and your entire existence is pretty embarrassing.

Yeah, yeah, you keep saying this. Are you expecting me or anyone to recognize this as anything but the mental meanderings of a loser. A poor pathetic, repressed, idiot , who is unable to join in discourse with others so makes his own little narrative, unrestrained from the demands of reality and thought. You are drowning in a pool of confusion and your intellectual thrashing is not enough to keep you afloat.
I' d be all angry too.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:29:17 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 09:44:53 PM »

Yeah, yeah, you keep saying this. Are you expecting me or anyone to recognize this as anything but the mental meanderings of a loser. A poor pathetic, repressed, idiot , who is unable to join in discourse with others so makes his own little narrative, unrestrained from the demands of reality and thought. You are drowning in a pool of confusion and your intellectual thrashing is not enough to keep you afloat.
I' d be all angry too.

Troll harder, kid. You've been babbling the same tired bullshit at me for 48 hours straight and it ain't working.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 09:51:26 PM »

I' d be all angry too.

Troll harder, kid. You've been babbling the same tired bullshit at me for 48 hours straight and it ain't working.

There is an axiom stating that if you think everyone except for you has a problem, chances are, you are mistaken and the problem lays with you.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 12:32:17 AM »

I' d be all angry too.

There is an axiom stating that if you think everyone except for you has a problem, chances are, you are mistaken and the problem lays with you.

That axiom has been mathematically proven false.

BTW: You're not my type, Les. Get over it.