Educational

Author Topic: MY PURPOSE and the TRUTH  (Read 10180 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: MY PURPOSE and the TRUTH
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2013, 04:59:41 PM »
hello people. i joined INTENSITY² recently as part of an investigation into the complex conspiracy surrounding the autistic culture online and offline.

my hypothesis is... was... kind of is... as follows:

there are a duo of overlords, with billions of dollors, and third party organizations on their side which exists purely to manipulate and control the natural flow of ideas between we Aspies.

you see, we're cool, but we could be so much more than what we are being allowed to become. we could be magnificent, united... so what's stopping us? the answer is obvious; we are a broken community. why are we broken? because there are SO many opposing viewpoints around.

"WE NEED TO BE CURED, NOOOW!"

"SOCIETY SHOULD ACCEPT US FOR WHO WE ARE"

"MERCURY CAUSES AUTISM"

"SEXUAL ABUSE CAUSES AUTISM"

"AUTISM IS GENETIC IN ORIGIN"

"AUTISM IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOUR"

"THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS INFECTING OUR BABIES WITH MERCURY TO CREATE AN ARMY AWAITING ACTIVATION!"

some of these viewpoints are the most fucking ridiculous, nonsencical pieces of shit i have ever come accross.

why the hell would anyone be batshit crazy enough to spread these, unless they wanted to fracture, to confuse, to divide our community?!

AND, why would SOOOOOOOOO many wholly seperate organizations have this same agenda? THEY WOULDN'T!!!!

so, the only logical conclusion is, that it is one individual or force doing all of this. their motivation?! they see us as a threat. they do not want us to reach our true potential, and are therefore keeping us divided when we'd be infinitely better united.

i came here because i thought that odeon and uppity_retard/ duckfetishgirl were sockpuppets of the overlord. i now see that this is not the case. odeon is an individual seperate to the force, and despite any other agenda he may hold, i respect him for that alone. ;)

duckfetishgirl simply isn't who i thought she was. i stuck to my theory about her even longer than odeon, because i figured that she could have been amy nelson, but i now see that amy doesn't exist, and that she is merely another disposable sockpuppet of the overlord.

i have concluded that there is only one true overlord, and that it is either alex plank or gareth nelson, depending on which one is played by a paid actor, and i'm guessing it's alex, going by his considerably more frequent media appearances. gareth, i believe, is the one. john foresam best is also either an actor or matthew israel, who may or may not be the co-founder of the force, unless he is also an actor employed by the overlord.

autism speaks are at the very heart of the force. to destroy it, we must destroy them first, and THEN, the rebellion against, and the retribution of the overlord can commence!

but anyway, INTENSITY² is clean for now, until the overlord makes his presence known to me in some way or another. ;)

as for me, i quite like it here, so i guess i'll stay, and get to know people, be myself... marx is here to stay!

Awww Dude, this is old news. I thought everyone knew that Callaway was the Aspie Overlord  :dunno:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2013, 05:43:25 PM »
I thought overlords were male. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2013, 06:08:55 PM »
Overlady sounds strange

P7PSP

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2013, 06:24:47 PM »
How about uber lady?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2013, 06:49:05 PM »
thats a good one

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2013, 06:50:11 PM »
Is Marx too butthurt to come back?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »

oh no, i've just been doing what i do best. stalking the overlord and gathering as much info as possible, including some which i had to pay a considerable amount of money for.

i now know the overlord's address, telephone, email, facebook, who their friends and family are.... i also found out that it most certainly is gareth nelson/skyblue1, someone who owns many sockpuppets on this site and all the others, which HE owns.

my mission continues.....!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:29:35 PM by marx »
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline marx

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2013, 07:14:41 PM »
/shrugs

He's a troll, folks.

no, you ignoramus.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:28:38 PM by marx »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2013, 07:49:20 PM »

oh no, i've just been doing what i do best. stalking the overlord and gathering as much info as possible, including some which i had to pay a considerable amount of money for.

i now know the overlord's address, telephone, email, facebook, who their friends and family are.... i also found out that it most certainly is gareth nelson/skyblue1, someone who owns many sockpuppets on this site and all the others, which HE owns.

So near to the truth, but yet so far :CanofWorms:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2013, 07:53:49 PM »
Marx, telling the truth, you were wearing a tin foil hat when you wrote than......and you are wearing one now, amirite?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline marx

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2013, 08:04:41 PM »
Marx, telling the truth, you were wearing a tin foil hat when you wrote than......and you are wearing one now, amirite?

shut up asshole. i have traced gareth's info, and i know that you are just another figment of his demented imagination. your email address was used by gareth to create a nic on another autism site recently.

suck it, overlord.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2013, 08:16:25 PM »

So near to the truth, but yet so far :CanofWorms:

The complexities of the true admin conspiracy are subtle and often difficult for some to discern.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »

shut up asshole. i have traced gareth's info, and i know that you are just another figment of his demented imagination. your email address was used by gareth to create a nic on another autism site recently.

suck it, overlord.
Al isnt your imaginary overlord

He is your better tho

Offline marx

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2013, 08:30:58 PM »
gareth also made the mistake of logging into i^2 as SteveAdmin with the Al Swearengen ip once as well.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
gareth also made the mistake of logging into i^2 as SteveAdmin with the Al Swearengen ip once as well.

Yes, but that doesnt mean that he's the Overlord. The Overlord has many minions, but Im yet to be convinced that Gareth is one of them.