Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134641 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2007, 04:46:45 AM »
Have we picked on Ozy, in some way? Most of us annoy each other from time to time, but it passes, usually. We are all somewhat self centered and that will certainly annoy other self centered people. I also see that even the thick skinned people have small chinks in their armour where hooks can hold on and cause pain, at times.

I'm not playing innocent, but I really don't know what has happened.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2007, 07:46:49 AM »
Have we picked on Ozy, in some way? Most of us annoy each other from time to time, but it passes, usually. We are all somewhat self centered and that will certainly annoy other self centered people. I also see that even the thick skinned people have small chinks in their armour where hooks can hold on and cause pain, at times.

Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you! 8)  Just think of it as the last of the holiday stress being expelled and a New Year beginning!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 07:48:45 AM by ozymandias »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »

Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you! 8)  Just think of it as the last of the holiday stress being expelled and a New Year beginning!

I will. It's good to see the holiday stress in the rearview mirror, finally.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »
I just split my trousers open.  I bent down to mop up some water with a cloth, and the arse burst open vertically, right along my arse crack.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »
Dismantled the xmas decorations and put them back in the attic for another year.  Took the tree outside and stuck in in a hole in the ground near my birdfeeders as a shelter!

Litigious

« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2007, 10:05:48 AM »
Been to my hairdresser, bought new razor-blades, eaten a pizza, got an appointment with my dentist etc, etc.  8)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2007, 10:11:55 AM »
Mutilated my cuticles some more.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2007, 10:16:57 AM »
Had a dream about someone, woke up, showered, put the kettle on and came online.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2007, 11:11:35 AM »
Out buying a new computer desk and new sofa!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2007, 11:48:55 AM »

Not a damn thing, except nod a little, in the direction of getting back to our quaint daily routines.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »
Had a non-adventure with my fucker of a car.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2007, 03:08:44 PM »
Watched House, MD, and ate some chocolate.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Graelwyn

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »
Got a new coat, swore at my laptop, but it didn't respond, drank fruit tea, swore some more at the morons in town and mindlessly browsed the internet.

ozymandias

« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2007, 06:32:29 PM »
finished off the last bit of Bailey's Irish creme  and it was good! :green:

Graelwyn

« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2007, 06:54:55 PM »
Could finish off mine, I woke up feeling like shit after having too much last night. Mind, it is the choc mint one.