Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 133939 times)

eris

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #11475 on: June 29, 2011, 04:32:56 AM »
she took my phone after i hit her. I dont really know my own strength really. I opened her nose up. I like immediately freaked out on myself and made her leave. Then later, it was so bizarre my cousin ( her boyfriend) just came right in the house and had me up against the wall ! It was insane. He is a man and obviously stronger than me so he was easily able to push me against the wall, but I was really hitting him a lot harder than he was hitting me it seemed. Opened his nose too, and his cheek. bloody. I just kept punching him in the face over and over I like went nuts, like survival mode. I hit him a lot harder than he hit me and that almost seems impossible. At least i know I can defend myself. I am not too bruised up actually. He will get in trouble also for just busting in my house uninvited like that, does not matter he is more marked up than me.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11476 on: June 29, 2011, 05:14:08 AM »
At least i know I can defend myself. I am not too bruised up actually. He will get in trouble also for just busting in my house uninvited like that, does not matter he is more marked up than me.

Clear case of self-defence indeed.

Hope life will be back to more normal soon for you.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

eris

« Reply #11477 on: June 29, 2011, 05:24:01 AM »
yes me too. im sure it will. im locking myself inside my house for quite some time to ensure it.

eris

« Reply #11478 on: June 29, 2011, 03:08:29 PM »
what an emotional rollercoaster

all this yesterday and today talking to Hailey all high drama

Im a fucking aspie ffs, have pity

I dont want to feel anything for a month

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11479 on: June 29, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
Finished cleaning the gutters ant the condos and made a list of repairs they need.
Got another hopefully not rubber check from one of my brothers that I have to sit on till he calls me
Had lunch at Duchess
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11480 on: June 29, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »
Mothered, ran an extended virusscan, only found three tracking cookies, changed password of email-program, warned some people not to open possible mail sent by me on June 28.
After that, mail, lunch with kid, chatting, getting kid to training, done some shopping, came home, made dinner, studied topography of Noord-Brabant with youngest. Had tea with the ladies, cuddled youngest into bed. Watched a detective with the oldest. Sent her to bed. Had some stern conversations with the cats. And now am here.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11481 on: June 29, 2011, 05:31:55 PM »
Hyke, you shame me.  The biggest thing I did today was color some snakes.  (It was a packet to help 2nd graders improve their reading skills and they needed volunteers to color the pages, cut out the figures, assemble the games, etc.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11482 on: June 29, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »
Hyke, you shame me.  The biggest thing I did today was color some snakes.  (It was a packet to help 2nd graders improve their reading skills and they needed volunteers to color the pages, cut out the figures, assemble the games, etc.)
To comfort you,

The day before, I got the kids to school, attempted to do some housekeeping, went to bed instead. Did my rounds, came home and got in the plastic pool I had put up for the kids. And we had cereal for dinner. (My kids were not looking forward to a proper dinner either). After watching the thunderstorm, we went to bed.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11483 on: June 29, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »
To comfort you,

The day before, I got the kids to school, attempted to do some housekeeping, went to bed instead. Did my rounds, came home and got in the plastic pool I had put up for the kids. And we had cereal for dinner. (My kids were not looking forward to a proper dinner either). After watching the thunderstorm, we went to bed.

Most days, that's more than I do.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

eris

« Reply #11484 on: June 29, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »
Cleaned the kitchen, browsed I2 occasionally, called off work again tomorrrow, just took 2 bars of xanex and my birth control pill. Both are lifesavers. Now, getting ready to smoke a fat joint.

will feel muuuch better in about an hour

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11485 on: June 29, 2011, 06:29:24 PM »
^ Nah. Unable (nor willing) to follow whatever.

Well, this is the dish I made with previously mentioned pasta. Thought not but.. the one egg portion IS sufficient enough for me though.

Really lovely. (if I may say so myself)

That looks great, Lutra.

I got a pasta machine as a wedding present, so I have made my own fresh pasta before.  You're right, it's a lot of work and a big mess, but it's so delicious.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11486 on: June 29, 2011, 06:41:55 PM »
you guys aren't going to fucking believe this

my cousin, a friend on this girl, just walked into my house and tried to beat me up

I say tried, cause he did beat me up, but I beat him up too. Remember, im a big girl ;)

I called the police, told them everything.  My cousin is going to be arrested and the girl may also be charged for instigating it. When she told them I hit her earlier the cops said she should have called earlier so instead of taking it into her own hands

oh, and i told them about the marijuana plants too :)

I was told to leave her alone and get a PFA tomorow.

I don't know how you'll get your phone and Xanex back now, but I hope the manipulative bitch is charged for sending your cousin over to your house to beat you up.  I hope she goes to jail for the pot plants, too.  What you did to your cousin, IMO, you had every right to do to defend yourself from a criminal who broke into your home and assaulted you.  I would get the PFA.  Maybe they could help you get your phone back.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11487 on: June 29, 2011, 06:44:57 PM »
With my mum and stepdad's help, got all my stuff from GA's into storage. Worst was the bookcase and the lounge chair, awkward and heavy.

GA doesn't even know I have done this, so it is a surprise.

Good for you.

As hard as it must have been to move your things out of GA's, it would have been much harder to do with GA there crying.

eris

« Reply #11488 on: June 29, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
you guys aren't going to fucking believe this

my cousin, a friend on this girl, just walked into my house and tried to beat me up

I say tried, cause he did beat me up, but I beat him up too. Remember, im a big girl ;)

I called the police, told them everything.  My cousin is going to be arrested and the girl may also be charged for instigating it. When she told them I hit her earlier the cops said she should have called earlier so instead of taking it into her own hands

oh, and i told them about the marijuana plants too :)

I was told to leave her alone and get a PFA tomorow.

I don't know how you'll get your phone and Xanex back now, but I hope the manipulative bitch is charged for sending your cousin over to your house to beat you up.  I hope she goes to jail for the pot plants, too.  What you did to your cousin, IMO, you had every right to do to defend yourself from a criminal who broke into your home and assaulted you.  I would get the PFA.  Maybe they could help you get your phone back.

Well, she has pressed charges on me and so did he. She is pressing charges because I did hit her and leave bad marks, and I left really really bad marks on his face. Blood and bruises and they took pictures, I only have one small bruise on my cheek. I did hit her out of anger and may be untimely charged with assault for hitting her. They are arguing that she was a guest at the time and had access to the house, and she brought him into the house. He came into my house and spit in my face and kind of attacked each other them. He was able to overpower me in the sense of shoving me and pushing me to the wall, but I hit very very hard. in the face. The fact of how much damage i did to them and relatively none to me may be bad news for me. And I have a criminal record.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11489 on: June 29, 2011, 07:28:09 PM »
After work
Mowed most of the lawn before running out of gas
Cut a lot of bushes down
Burnt stuff
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without."