Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134444 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #9420 on: October 31, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »
Watched the latest episode of "The Event". Can't say I'm particularly impressed. Lots of things happen but it feels like a train racing through the night. If you don't know where you are and the rails are lit only by the locomotive's spotlights, you might be surprised and sometimes like what you glimpse, but you realise there is no way the bloody thing can actually change its direction.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9421 on: October 31, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »
I bummed around mostly, and made an absolutely awesome pasta tonight.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9422 on: October 31, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »
I've done so much today, been very active :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9423 on: October 31, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »
Started cleaning out the fridge, got pissed off and stopped. Will continue later when I'm in a better mood. Spending time with the monkeys while DB is out of the house is much better.

*appears in Celticgoddess's kitchen with containers, and proceeds to ransack pillage clean out her fridge for her!*   :2thumbsup:

Do you like Sushi? Someone needs to eat it. I won't and it's about to go bad. Have at 'er if you like!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9424 on: October 31, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »
Started cleaning out the fridge, got pissed off and stopped. Will continue later when I'm in a better mood. Spending time with the monkeys while DB is out of the house is much better.

*appears in Celticgoddess's kitchen with containers, and proceeds to ransack pillage clean out her fridge for her!*   :2thumbsup:

Do you like Sushi? Someone needs to eat it. I won't and it's about to go bad. Have at 'er if you like!

*gingerly samples it*   :nerd!:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9425 on: October 31, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »
Trick or treaters just started showing up at the door! Will be a busy night. I've had 18 kids in the last 5 mins.  :2thumbsup: I'm sitting on the stairs in my front hall with my laptop to post between doorbell rings.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9426 on: October 31, 2010, 04:42:30 PM »
Trick or treaters just started showing up at the door! Will be a busy night. I've had 18 kids in the last 5 mins.  :2thumbsup: I'm sitting on the stairs in my front hall with my laptop to post between doorbell rings.

Now that is dedication!  :viking:

I haven't heard the doorbell even once, and since I live on the second floor of a multi-tenant building,
and can't be bothered trekking up and down stairs, I won't be going to the door with candy.   :evillaugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9427 on: October 31, 2010, 04:46:51 PM »
we only seem to have had a couple trick or treaters at ours, and it's too late now for more. I don't think it's as common here as it is in the US (and cananda?) etc though

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9428 on: October 31, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »
I'm up to 62 kids so far! One little guy came to the door, not even 2 and he couldn't say "trick or treat." It came out as "teeka teeka" I wanted to smooch his wee nose! I usually get 150 by the end of the night but I'm going to have more than that I think. The house always has a lot of decorations. Usually I'm dressed up and sitting outside handing out the candy but not this year.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9429 on: October 31, 2010, 04:53:19 PM »
Usually I'm dressed up and sitting outside handing out the candy but not this year.

Too tempting to hang out with us awesome aspies instead? :P

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9430 on: October 31, 2010, 04:57:06 PM »
Usually I'm dressed up and sitting outside handing out the candy but not this year.

Too tempting to hang out with us awesome aspies instead? :P

What's that saying 'bros before hoes? Uhm...so asspies before...uh...strangely dressed small children? Hmm..doesn't really have a ring to it like the other line but it works. :laugh:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9431 on: October 31, 2010, 06:00:46 PM »
My kids are out of town, so I shut out all the lights and parked my car over the walkway to block trick-or-treaters. Lots of voices outside, but nobody has come to my door yet. Plus, the house was vandalized last night. Flag stolen from porch and other flag thrown in the street. Not happy! :grrr:

My Mum used to give out the candy while we walked the kids around and we were expecting to see here that day two years ago and didn't see here the previous weekend. She died on that Monday. :'( We waited until after trick-or-treating to tell the kids so as to not ruin the night for them.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:56:50 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9432 on: October 31, 2010, 08:46:16 PM »
My kids are out of town, so I shut out all the lights and parked my car over the walkway to block trick-or-treaters. Lots of voices outside, but nobody has come to my door yet. Plus, the house was vandalized last night. Flag stolen from porch and other flag thrown in the street. Not happy! :grrr:

My Mum used to give out the candy while we walked the kids around and we were expecting to see here that day two years ago and didn't see here the previous weekend. She died on that Monday. :'( We waited until after trick-or-treating to tel the kids so as to not ruin the night for them.

:hug: Lots of  them coming your way, my friend

richard

« Reply #9433 on: October 31, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
ROTF mostely, in agony. had some fun online i wanna go to bed now though, who knows how long this pain free window of oppurtunity will present itself!?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9434 on: October 31, 2010, 10:15:04 PM »
Had a drink with cousins girlfriend. She's really nice, but she's gone to bed, and I'm left up by myself finishing the wine.