Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134103 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #7140 on: March 11, 2010, 10:43:27 PM »
There's a special place in hell for people who mess my order up, especially special orders. And it's always drive though that fuck it up.

As long as people got what they ordered then it's okay.

They did.  :)

I wonder what keeps going wrong at the drive-through. Maybe that speaker system is cheap and static-y, so the cooks don't hear your order correctly.

I think they just don't give a fuck because you will be all the way home before you realise. Fuckers.

Although we've got a lot of free food because of it. We're the type to ring up and complain. Years ago we lived near this Pizza Hut that fucked up our order. We got so many free pizzas out of that because they kept fucking up the free replacement pizzas too.  :duh:  :2thumbsup:

:LMAO: They were probably scared of you and kept losing focus!

Word was, was that was the pizza hut they sent you to when they wanted you to leave instead of firing you. It had the worst assigned area for delivery, apparently it just didn't make sense and other such crap.

Awww...the Island of Misfit Pizzas!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #7141 on: March 11, 2010, 11:09:02 PM »
There's a special place in hell for people who mess my order up, especially special orders. And it's always drive though that fuck it up.

I wonder what keeps going wrong at the drive-through. Maybe that speaker system is cheap and static-y, so the cooks don't hear your order correctly.

I think they just don't give a fuck because you will be all the way home before you realise. Fuckers.

Although we've got a lot of free food because of it. We're the type to ring up and complain. Years ago we lived near this Pizza Hut that fucked up our order. We got so many free pizzas out of that because they kept fucking up the free replacement pizzas too.  :duh:  :2thumbsup:

Word was, was that was the pizza hut they sent you to when they wanted you to leave instead of firing you. It had the worst assigned area for delivery, apparently it just didn't make sense and other such crap.

Was a good fucking summer that. We only lived 10mins walk from the beach too.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7142 on: March 11, 2010, 11:14:45 PM »

Free pizza, fresh ocean air, some nice waves...  8)

People forget.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7143 on: March 11, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »

Free pizza, fresh ocean air, some nice waves...  8)

Plus some nice weed, real good shit too.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7144 on: March 12, 2010, 01:21:10 AM »

^ That happened with me at Domino's.....he he, I just realised.....it was kind of a 'domino' effect!

I always check my orders in the bay in the drive thru at places like McDonalds etc...if I have time. I CANNOT stand a fucked up order when I get home.

What also gets me with any take away, and sometimes meals that you have out....I look at them and think...'what fucker made this, and if you were making it for yourself fuckface, would it look like this?'....

you know, the 'salad' on your burger that is a pitiful 2 scrappy shreds of lettuce at McD's, or the onion that is one big hunk of onion mis sliced on the side....skimpy mayo or too much sauce exploding out the side...etc etc.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7145 on: March 12, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »

^ That happened with me at Domino's.....he he, I just realised.....it was kind of a 'domino' effect!

I always check my orders in the bay in the drive thru at places like McDonalds etc...if I have time. I CANNOT stand a fucked up order when I get home.

What also gets me with any take away, and sometimes meals that you have out....I look at them and think...'what fucker made this, and if you were making it for yourself fuckface, would it look like this?'....

you know, the 'salad' on your burger that is a pitiful 2 scrappy shreds of lettuce at McD's, or the onion that is one big hunk of onion mis sliced on the side....skimpy mayo or too much sauce exploding out the side...etc etc.

Yeah big macs are the worst for that slapped together look. Lucky I don't get big macs.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7146 on: March 12, 2010, 01:30:35 AM »

They did.  :)

Although we've got a lot of free food because of it. We're the type to ring up and complain. Years ago we lived near this Pizza Hut that fucked up our order. We got so many free pizzas out of that because they kept fucking up the free replacement pizzas too.  :duh:  :2thumbsup:

Yeah big macs are the worst for that slapped together look. Lucky I don't get big macs.

Yes! Never seen one that looked like the menu pic!

I think that Big Mac is an urban myth, they just don't exist and never will! :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 01:32:07 AM by Eclair »

Blasted

« Reply #7147 on: March 12, 2010, 06:30:55 AM »
I bought a ukulele!  8)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7148 on: March 12, 2010, 06:32:38 AM »
I bought a ukulele!  8)

Do you know how to play it?

People forget.

Blasted

« Reply #7149 on: March 12, 2010, 06:33:59 AM »
Not yet.  I shall teach myself to play it  8)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7150 on: March 12, 2010, 06:45:00 AM »
Not yet.  I shall teach myself to play it  8)

Then you can be in a BAND!  :rock:

People forget.

TheoK

« Reply #7151 on: March 12, 2010, 07:06:03 AM »
I bought acetone and Jever because I'm BRAVE! :arrr:

24 Jever. Will last at least two or three weeks.  8)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7152 on: March 12, 2010, 07:08:13 AM »
I bought acetone and Jever because I'm BRAVE! :arrr:

24 Jever. Will last at least two or three weeks.  8)

What are they for? Are you making explosives?  :o

People forget.

TheoK

« Reply #7153 on: March 12, 2010, 07:17:36 AM »
I use acetone as a solvent for some firework compositions, yes.

Jever is good German beer. :beer:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #7154 on: March 12, 2010, 07:32:07 AM »
Flew from Syracuse to DC!

Now waiting to fly from DC to Boston! :headbang2:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy