Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134062 times)

Blasted

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #5850 on: June 27, 2009, 09:22:31 AM »
I got a message on there telling me I'd had a post deleted and not todo it again. It doesn't show which post though, so how can I make sure I don't do it again?  :zombiefuck:

Typical NT thing to tell someone. That's one of the things that would really frustrate me growing up. I would get in trouble for violating one of their arbitrary nonsensical unwritten rules, and I was just expected to know what I did wrong. Even to this day, I look back at some of the times I was punished and I still have no idea what I did wrong.

Yeah it's annoying. I can't even remember making any bad posts.

You might not have gained weight, Bintty
I think most SSRIs and similar drugs have weight gain as a possible side effect, but you can also lose weight. I think weight gain is listed as a side effect of Prozac but I actually lost my appetite and barely ate anything when I was on it. You should carry on taking them if you think they might help with the depression.

Most people on Efexor seem to gain weight though from what I've read  :-\  I agree though, Citalopram put me off food completely which was awesome but in the long-term it did fuck all for my depression.  Nah, I will just ask my doctor for something different since I'm not prepared to take a risk. 

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5851 on: June 27, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »
Saw The Hangover at the cinema.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5852 on: June 27, 2009, 09:24:31 AM »
Go do some sexercise with Rage, that will take off any weight you put on  :laugh:

I don't think any of the meds I've been on have had much effect on my weight apart from the Prozac. I'm on Seroxat (Paxil) now and that's brilliant, with no side effects since hte first few weeks.

Blasted

« Reply #5853 on: June 27, 2009, 09:32:17 AM »
Go do some sexercise with Rage, that will take off any weight you put on  :laugh:

:P

I don't think any of the meds I've been on have had much effect on my weight apart from the Prozac. I'm on Seroxat (Paxil) now and that's brilliant, with no side effects since hte first few weeks.

That's lucky.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5854 on: June 27, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »

That's lucky.

I'd love to!  :eyelash:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #5855 on: June 27, 2009, 09:41:40 AM »

That's lucky.

:-*

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5856 on: June 27, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »

That's lucky.

I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5857 on: June 27, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »
Worked a little
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #5858 on: June 27, 2009, 12:07:50 PM »
I haven't ate in two days, yet I:

Did two aerobic workouts
one strength training workout    I would like to note,  I improved on one of my exercises even though I am techinically protein deficent, and shouldn't have :o   I did at the same speed, as best I could, and in the same way.

Very small quantites of protein, and one giant can of tomatoes.

Practically nothing.

Oh and I bleached my kitchen floor to.

I memorized a list of  tasks, did it in a different order, and got everything on the list, that I didn't write down, ever. >:D
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5859 on: June 28, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »
Took possesion of the childrens 'swimming'pool this afternoon, after the girls were bored with the water.
And fell asleep in it, with a floating thing under my head, to keep me from drowning.  :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5860 on: June 28, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »
Took possesion of the childrens 'swimming'pool this afternoon, after the girls were bored with the water.
And fell asleep in it, with a floating thing under my head, to keep me from drowning.  :P

Bikini?
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #5861 on: June 28, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »
Got up early and took a class to maintain my refinery papers so I can work in refineries. On the way back from class picked up a pineapple, a watermelon and a few other groceries.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5862 on: June 28, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
Got up early and took a class to maintain my refinery papers so I can work in refineries. On the way back from class picked up a pineapple, a watermelon and a few other groceries.

You're soundin a little frui-ty...  :zoinks:
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #5863 on: June 28, 2009, 07:25:02 PM »
I definitely prefer :watermelon: to sodas. It not only tastes great but it reminds me of my black buddy buttcoffee being here before he was so unfairly  :( banned. The horror of it all.  :zombiefuck: What is the site coming to when buttcoffee will have to make up a new name, like Toad for example, to keep trolling this place. Oh well Rage, we just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other after  :grouphug: with The Crying One.  :thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5864 on: June 28, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »
I definitely prefer :watermelon: to sodas. It not only tastes great but it reminds me of my black buddy buttcoffee being here before he was so unfairly  :( banned. The horror of it all.  :zombiefuck: What is the site coming to when buttcoffee will have to make up a new name, like Toad for example, to keep trolling this place. Oh well Rage, we just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other after  :grouphug: with The Crying One.  :thumbup:

Toad. Thanks for the tip.  ;)
I will never stop...