Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134251 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #5670 on: June 17, 2009, 04:55:01 PM »
Went to work and will be going to dog training school tonight.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5671 on: June 17, 2009, 06:20:32 PM »
Cleaned and organized the shed burnt up a bunch of wood in my outdoor burner including a coconut which just fizzled and a 22 long that made a nice pop :laugh: 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #5672 on: June 18, 2009, 03:19:01 AM »
^Yep.  I have trichotillomania so whenever I wanna pull I just squeeze it.  I think I got a bit too into the squeezing though  :laugh:

You on medication? I read somewhere about that, and it said it can be treated with meds in some cases.

Yeah, on SNRIs but they don't help with it.  I read that clomipramine is good but not sure if it can be mixed with other anti-depressants.

^Yep.  I have trichotillomania so whenever I wanna pull I just squeeze it.  I think I got a bit too into the squeezing though  :laugh:
Just go with it Gus, you'd make a real hot Centauri chick.  :zoinks:

:laugh:

I considered shaving all my hair off but I'd probably look like a cancer patient  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #5673 on: June 18, 2009, 03:26:21 AM »
 :duh: Good point, you'll never get your muffin buttered that way.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #5674 on: June 18, 2009, 04:38:10 AM »
Wigs

P7PSP

« Reply #5675 on: June 18, 2009, 06:31:23 AM »
Cleaned and organized the shed burnt up a bunch of wood in my outdoor burner including a coconut which just fizzled and a 22 long that made a nice pop :laugh: 
Fire! Fire!

TheoK

« Reply #5676 on: June 18, 2009, 11:58:30 AM »
Went to the doc (no, not my shrink), went to the mall.  :yawn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5677 on: June 18, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »
I haven't done much at all today. There was a police chase down my road before though. Dunno if the bad guy caught caught.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5678 on: June 18, 2009, 12:48:36 PM »
Picked up groceries for my mom & me, put groceries away, unloaded four 40lb bags of topsoil at mom's, mowed the lawn, and carted 3 loads of clothes downstairs.

Now, I'm on break.  :coffee:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5679 on: June 18, 2009, 01:48:08 PM »
I found a great bookstore down here. They have these vintage books from like the early 1900's and the late 1800's. They smell awesome and the binding feels soo cool. I plan to spend a lot of time absorbing everything in that store.  :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #5680 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »
I found a great bookstore down here. They have these vintage books from like the early 1900's and the late 1800's. They smell awesome and the binding feels soo cool. I plan to spend a lot of time absorbing everything in that store.  :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:

I'm jealous!  :laugh:  I love second-hand bookstores.

P7PSP

« Reply #5681 on: June 18, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »
I found a great bookstore down here. They have these vintage books from like the early 1900's and the late 1800's. They smell awesome and the binding feels soo cool. I plan to spend a lot of time absorbing everything in that store.  :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:
There is an author named Sloane who wrote Sci Fi in the late 1920s. He wrote a book called The Edge of Running Water which is fucking excellent, I think the publication date is 1929. It is a worthwhile read Rage.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:57:04 PM by PPK »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5682 on: June 18, 2009, 01:58:30 PM »
There is an author named Sloane who wrote Sci Fi in the late 1920s. He wrote an excellent book called The Edge of Running Water which is fucking excellent, I think the publication date is 1929. It is a worthwhile read Rage.

Hey thanks man. I'll see if they have it. And one I get my comp back and all, i'll go on cam and read a paragraph of it out loud and post it on here since you told me about it.  :indeed:

Holy shit its one of my favorite things. The only thing that can make a second hand bookstore cooler is if they have really old vintage, and/or a bookstore cat.  ;)
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #5683 on: June 18, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »
There is an author named Sloane who wrote Sci Fi in the late 1920s. He wrote an excellent book called The Edge of Running Water which is fucking excellent, I think the publication date is 1929. It is a worthwhile read Rage.

Hey thanks man. I'll see if they have it. And one I get my comp back and all, i'll go on cam and read a paragraph of it out loud and post it on here since you told me about it.  :indeed:

Holy shit its one of my favorite things. The only thing that can make a second hand bookstore cooler is if they have really old vintage, and/or a bookstore cat.  ;)

A bookstore cat would be really awesome, haven't yet found one in London.  I love the feel of those places.  I think I even posted a picture of my favourite bookstore here  :lol: Do you really like books then?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5684 on: June 18, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »

A bookstore cat would be really awesome, haven't yet found one in London.  I love the feel of those places.  I think I even posted a picture of my favourite bookstore here  :lol: Do you really like books then?

Yeah. I'm always either reading, surfing the web, working out, or learning a skill. Sometimes vidya gaems too.  :green: But I REALLY like books.
I will never stop...