Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 133936 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #4785 on: December 08, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »
Worked outside all day in freezing temperatures
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4786 on: December 08, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »
Drove across the fucking country (actually not, but it felt like it) to have an utterly pointless meeting with people I have no real wish to know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4787 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:03 PM »
Shoped, forgot something, my treat, a fresh tomatoe.   I worked out, ate, the left.  I didn't even need a shower because workouts don't make me sweat.  I also prepared meals a head of  time, and I also have several sets of pills I set aside to have with food.   I made those in advance to, 5 sets of 5 pill bottle.   I can do less or more, just like the way it is now.  If I find a way to optimize further with reasoning, I will opt for that new way.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4788 on: December 08, 2008, 06:44:58 PM »
Sang "You Oughta Know", "Eye of the Tiger", and "Livin' on a Prayer" at a team party on my first day of work, for Rock Band the video game.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4789 on: December 08, 2008, 09:12:22 PM »
Went to work.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4790 on: December 12, 2008, 12:02:44 PM »
I rescued an ant that had fallen into some honey-water.  It seems to have completely recovered, and is running around quite happily.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4791 on: December 12, 2008, 12:05:59 PM »
Canceled work because of foretasted bad weather only to have it turn out to be a sunny day :-\

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4792 on: December 12, 2008, 01:27:11 PM »
Worked lots.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4793 on: December 12, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
Low intensity exercise to stimulate digestion.  Swept the fuckn floor,  and the hall way.  I think I should clean the tub.

Sick and tired of looking at things I can't fix.  Walmart is a jack,  the magnetic braclet that I tried to take back, fell off my arm, and got lost.  It fell in the toilet to after I defecated.  The magnets fell out at first, plus one before.    My noise piece on my glasses to.  The people in this town are fuckwits, either that, or lets just say nothing is ever 100%
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4794 on: December 12, 2008, 02:09:21 PM »
Low intensity exercise to stimulate digestion.  Swept the fuckn floor,  and the hall way.  I think I should clean the tub.

Sick and tired of looking at things I can't fix.  Walmart is a jack,  the magnetic braclet that I tried to take back, fell off my arm, and got lost.  It fell in the toilet to after I defecated.  The magnets fell out at first, plus one before.    My noise piece on my glasses to.  The people in this town are fuckwits, either that, or lets just say nothing is ever 100%

Do you blame the people in your town, then? :-\

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4795 on: December 12, 2008, 02:34:11 PM »

your magnetic bracelet sounds a bit like rasputin.

:rofl:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4796 on: December 12, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

People in your town or just you :P   

Sorry couldn't resist

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4797 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

Sorry couldn't resist

There are two possibilities: one, they are all fuckwits, including Randy, and that explains everything, and two, Randy is a fuckwit, and that explains everything.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4798 on: December 13, 2008, 05:48:00 AM »

:
Sorry couldn't resist

There are two possibilities: one, they are all fuckwits, including Randy, and that explains everything, and two, Randy is a fuckwit, and that explains everything.

It's RI they are all fuckwits there :laugh

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4799 on: December 13, 2008, 05:50:35 AM »
Got up and let the dogs out