Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134255 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #4500 on: October 15, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »
Went to court what a joke
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4501 on: October 15, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

About your foster son?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4502 on: October 15, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

About your foster son?
Yes and after taking the day off ad driving twenty miles they didn't get the required signature and all they did was give us more dates

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4503 on: October 15, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »
I ran for an hour; it's been about a year since I was last fit enough to do that.  Mum was pissy when I got back, since Waggy had whined and barked the whole time I was gone (23:00 to 00:00).

Cool. Thanks to a change in environment, I got myself on a schedule the past couple weeks where I ran for a half hour every morning. That's better than I've been able to do yet; usually I alternate running and walking.

I'm back at home now and not doing so well keeping up. Familiarity = uninspiring, over here.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4504 on: October 16, 2008, 04:19:46 AM »
I ran for an hour; it's been about a year since I was last fit enough to do that.  Mum was pissy when I got back, since Waggy had whined and barked the whole time I was gone (23:00 to 00:00).

Cool. Thanks to a change in environment, I got myself on a schedule the past couple weeks where I ran for a half hour every morning. That's better than I've been able to do yet; usually I alternate running and walking.

I'm back at home now and not doing so well keeping up. Familiarity = uninspiring, over here.

I do better later on in the day; I don't like to eat much in the mornings, so my muscles don't have much glycogen to burn early in the day and I tire quickly.  After I've eaten something reasonably substantial in the afternoon, my endurance increases and stays high through the evening.

Now the weather's starting to become difficult with winter setting in; it's raining more frequently, there's less daylight and the air is colder, which makes my ears and jaw ache and chills my lungs when I run.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4505 on: October 16, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »
Not a lot. Dropped off daughter at school. Toyed with Outlook. Opened and closed documents. Pretended to work. Talked to colleagues. Opened and closed more documents. Toyed with Outlook some more. Pretended to work.

Exciting, I know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #4506 on: October 16, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »
Not a lot. Dropped off daughter at school. Toyed with Outlook. Opened and closed documents. Pretended to work. Talked to colleagues. Opened and closed more documents. Toyed with Outlook some more. Pretended to work.

Exciting, I know.

When you say toyed with Outlook, I just image you install it and Outlook gets all excited thinking that you are going to use it, only for you to uninstall it a few hours later laughing manically.  :evillaugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4507 on: October 16, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »
Stayed home from work because of weather.  Went to the bank and measured a house for insulation

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4508 on: October 16, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »

Exciting, I know.

When you say toyed with Outlook, I just image you install it and Outlook gets all excited thinking that you are going to use it, only for you to uninstall it a few hours later laughing manically.  :evillaugh:

Unfortunately it's still installed. The alternative is Novell Groupwise, probably the worst email client since, well, before Outlook.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #4509 on: October 17, 2008, 05:43:48 AM »

Exciting, I know.

Unfortunately it's still installed. The alternative is Novell Groupwise, probably the worst email client since, well, before Outlook.

Wow, there is something out there worse than Outlook. I'm speechless.  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4510 on: October 17, 2008, 07:51:33 AM »

Exciting, I know.

Wow, there is something out there worse than Outlook. I'm speechless.  :orly:

It's a lot worse, too. I miss using Eudora or Pegasus Mail. :'(

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #4511 on: October 17, 2008, 09:15:21 AM »
Well, I was harassed by the county police after a woman called them on me, because as I walked past her and noted she was wearing a "McCain-Palin" shirt I said, "Palin is a bigot!" Anybody ever heard of the First Amendment? I lost 30 minutes of my life I can never get back!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4512 on: October 17, 2008, 02:16:34 PM »
WTF was wrong with them?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4513 on: October 18, 2008, 09:11:25 PM »
Watched movies all day.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #4514 on: October 18, 2008, 09:13:58 PM »
I did some java programming homework and studied for 2 of my midterms for next week.
:P   Internets are super serious.