Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134028 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #4200 on: September 21, 2008, 05:50:45 AM »
when i told the police that i'd have no difficulty finding six reliable witnesses to say they hit me first, wink, wink, he grinned an evil grin.  believe me, they want them gone nearly as much as i do.   :evillaugh:

Heh, yeah I've had that experience when we had neighbours from Satan's unwashed arsehole. The cops soooo wanted them gone.

maybe i should get an LHC, and shove the twats into the resultant black hole.  yesssssss!  :woohoo:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #4201 on: September 21, 2008, 06:38:30 AM »
when i told the police that i'd have no difficulty finding six reliable witnesses to say they hit me first, wink, wink, he grinned an evil grin.  believe me, they want them gone nearly as much as i do.   :evillaugh:

Heh, yeah I've had that experience when we had neighbours from Satan's unwashed arsehole. The cops soooo wanted them gone.

maybe i should get an LHC, and shove the twats into the resultant black hole.  yesssssss!  :woohoo:

Well what worked for us in the end was that considering we were both in government housing, we served our landlord with a breach of lease. As part of a standard lease agreement here, the landlord has to provide quiet enjoyment. So that lit a fire under the housing commission's arse and they served them with an eviction notice.

We had the cops around for some unrelated thing long after they were kicked out and we stood around and noticed how it had been so long since we had seen them (they usually were around quite often every week) and how glad we were that they were no longer there. They were such a drain on local police resources.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4202 on: September 21, 2008, 07:03:03 AM »
Set up a couple of socket timers.  Now, my blue LED room lights will come on at 7am and go off at 10pm, and hopefully will help me to keep my sleep pattern semi-stable, and I've set my rechargeable electronics (electric toothbrush, shaver, video camera etc) to recharge for a few hours each day, rather than constantly, which should save a little on electricity.  I've tried using timers before, but it was always with cheap mechanical timers that use plastic pins inserted in a dial, and I couldn't stand the constant chittering sound they made, so I've got electronic ones now that are silent.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #4203 on: September 21, 2008, 08:51:40 AM »
Cleaned the kitchen and the bacon spatter from the bacon feast!   :green:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4204 on: September 21, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »
goomh!  i was just thinking about buying a digicam, specially.  :LMAO:
A cheap phone will do. Or you could invite P around to do the honours, and give a commentary.

can you imagine!

:LMAO:

mind you, i have considered getting pea round here with his claymore, on a number of occasions.  trouble is, he'd the one to get into trouble with the police.  ::)

still, seeing a 6'+ claymore-wielding spaz would scare the tits off anyone, eh?

:rofl:
It depends if they could ID him.  Or maybe P could lure them into attempting to strike the first blow, then it would be self defence.

Anyway, have they been evicted yet?

sadly, no.  last night was a pain in the arse.   :grrr:
Probably a post you should delete, if anything were to happen.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4205 on: September 21, 2008, 10:26:19 AM »

Well what worked for us in the end was that considering we were both in government housing, we served our landlord with a breach of lease. As part of a standard lease agreement here, the landlord has to provide quiet enjoyment. So that lit a fire under the housing commission's arse and they served them with an eviction notice.

We had the cops around for some unrelated thing long after they were kicked out and we stood around and noticed how it had been so long since we had seen them (they usually were around quite often every week) and how glad we were that they were no longer there. They were such a drain on local police resources.

bingo - they're causing 80% of the paperwork for the officer dealing with them.   :grrr:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4206 on: September 21, 2008, 10:27:06 AM »

you'd best delete the quote then.  ;)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4207 on: September 21, 2008, 12:45:33 PM »
Had a really bad day at the flea market lots of people looking but nobody buying :(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4208 on: September 21, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »

Odeon can clear the whole thing up, if something were to happen. Though I doubt plod would bother to gather material in favour of the asbo crew.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4209 on: September 21, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »

Odeon can clear the whole thing up, if something were to happen. Though I doubt plod would bother to gather material in favour of the asbo crew.

I'm one of the six reliable witnesses.  8)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4210 on: September 21, 2008, 01:57:33 PM »

I'm one of the six reliable witnesses.  8)

:laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4211 on: September 21, 2008, 01:58:09 PM »

absolutely not.

or should i say, asbolutely not.  oh, how i am laughing...  :laugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #4212 on: September 22, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »
Goddamnit! Why is 200GB per month not enough for me from my ISP?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4213 on: September 22, 2008, 01:49:16 AM »
Looks like the timers on the lights worked.  I woke up at 8:30; 90 minutes after they went on, and 30 minutes before my alarm was set to go off.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

GalileoAce

« Reply #4214 on: September 22, 2008, 03:31:40 AM »
Goddamnit! Why is 200GB per month not enough for me from my ISP?

FUCK. Though... I sometimes struggle with 60gb.

I'm the only person I know who could dl 11gb a month on Dial-Up.