Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134150 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #3465 on: May 12, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »
Well, it's early.  And I had to get petrol early while it was quiet on the road, but didn't want to change out of my pj's....so I put on my big coat and went to the petrol station....that turned out to be full of tradies going to work.  It did feel kind of fun to still have my pj's on but no one knew....of course I was waiting for some disaster to happen and my secret to be revealed!

It's hardly even cold enough to wear a coat....maybe they all knew....or maybe I just looked like one of those trenchcoat perverts.....ready to flash open my coat and reveal my cute little pj's!

Then I went and got a coffee....and now it's time for work.

And that is hopefully as boring as my day is going to get.  Riveting stuff.

I wish for one hundred more days like that before I am drawn into another "knight-like wannabe"  situation.

:GA:

(I'll pay up when I see you next GA. Don't expect retrokarma)

... come to think of it ... you in your PJs does not bore me at all, Eclair.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:31:14 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3466 on: May 12, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »
This weekend, I planted hydrangeas, red geraniums, red peonies, red, white and blue petunias; white dianthus; and blue pansies in the Mexican clay pots that I have on the steps in front of the house.  I also pulled the weeds and dead stuff out of the garden.

Today, I went with my daughter to school, my husband turned the garden and we planted some purple carrots, tomatoes, and zucchinis.  I set Walls-o-Water around the zucchinis and tomatoes because it still goes below freezing some nights here.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3467 on: May 12, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Considered joining all those around here who've been bitching lately how they hate humanity.

I need some time alone.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3468 on: May 12, 2008, 09:25:31 PM »
Me, too, preferably near big water with the lapping of waves tickling at first and finally engaging my reset button and maybe a breeze.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #3469 on: May 12, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »
Well, it's early.  And I had to get petrol early while it was quiet on the road, but didn't want to change out of my pj's....so I put on my big coat and went to the petrol station....that turned out to be full of tradies going to work.  It did feel kind of fun to still have my pj's on but no one knew....of course I was waiting for some disaster to happen and my secret to be revealed!

It's hardly even cold enough to wear a coat....maybe they all knew....or maybe I just looked like one of those trenchcoat perverts.....ready to flash open my coat and reveal my cute little pj's!

I go to the store often in my PJs.  I don't bother to hide the fact.   :laugh:

<stares at Eclair's avatar waiting to see cute PJs.>
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3470 on: May 13, 2008, 04:33:03 AM »

I wish for one hundred more days like that before I am drawn into another "knight-like wannabe"  situation.

They were thankfully cute PJ's....a gift from a lovely lady.

Had they been ones I purchased.....well, not sure even I would have taken the risk wearing them under the coat to the petrol station.....knowing my luck that would be the day I got cleaned up by a truck in the car and spent my time in emergency in some lusty number.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #3471 on: May 13, 2008, 04:55:36 AM »

They were thankfully cute PJ's....a gift from a lovely lady.

Had they been ones I purchased.....well, not sure even I would have taken the risk wearing them under the coat to the petrol station.....knowing my luck that would be the day I got cleaned up by a truck in the car and spent my time in emergency in some lusty number.

:eyebrows:
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

ozymandias

« Reply #3472 on: May 13, 2008, 10:22:26 AM »

The first three pictures are what I'm working on with the north side of the house, which gets no sun, but a lot of rain run off from the roof.  The 4th picture is the south side where I used old cobblestones for a border and then filled it in with a thick layer of white crushed marble stone.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3473 on: May 13, 2008, 11:40:56 AM »
Nice, Ozy. Very nice. :)

Exchanged some nasty emails with my son's teacher. Bloody fool!  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3474 on: May 13, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »
pea came round, so we talked about all sorts of things, for ages; went for a walk to this wonderful asian shop/supermarket, where i bought far too much delicious stuff; walked back (still yapping, obviously); did Things i had to do; got on here.

a really great day, actually.  ;D

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3475 on: May 13, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »
Sounds like one. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3476 on: May 13, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
i really enjoyed it - we've decided i should be less anti-social, and he should visit more often.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3477 on: May 13, 2008, 02:14:54 PM »
i really enjoyed it - we've decided i should be less anti-social, and he should visit more often.

Good. For you both, IMO. :) :hug:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3478 on: May 13, 2008, 02:58:50 PM »

:agreed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3479 on: May 13, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »
Got my car today. I took it in to get it looked at to make sure nothing needs to be done on it before I go on a long trip.