Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 133831 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2007, 01:47:00 AM »
made a retarded youtube video and realised i can't speak  :P

There are other things a woman should use her mouth for.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1726 on: November 18, 2007, 01:49:02 AM »
Hid from a vacuum salesman :-[

WRONG!

Big mistake! Get those fuckers into your house and have them vacuum your carpet and even demo the shampoo function.

They can't leave with any of your money that you don't allow them to have, but if you keep them expecting a sale, they will vacuum your whjole house.

:D
:laugh:

Plus, you can ask them about the sexual benefits of their
product.

Seriously, I'd rather just NOT have them there.
I hate people a LOT more than vacuuming.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1727 on: November 18, 2007, 05:40:47 AM »

Kirby?

I think you did the right thing by not inviting them inside.

I have someone calling me trying to set up a "free carpet shampooing for any room in my house" that "I won" and it is supposed to take just 45 minutes.

I had one of those before.  They were there for hours and hours and never managed to even vacuum the whole room, let alone ever attach the shampooer to shampoo the carpet in there.  I think that I had already vacuumed the whole room before they got there, but they wanted me to get out my vaccum to compare and they just kept going over and over the same spot on the carpet with their little filter paper instead of a bag and then they wanted to go to my bed and vacuum my mattress.  The whole time, they kept asking, "What is it going to take for you to buy this Kirby today?"

By this time all I really wanted was for them to leave my house without me having to buy a $1600 plus vacuum cleaner to get rid of them, which I had no intention of doing, and there was no way I was going to let these strangers go into my bedroom.

DirtDawg is probably more persuasive than I am, but I thought having the Kirby salesmen in my house was a nightmare.

I looked at a Consumer Affairs website to see if my experience was common (it was) and then I saw that they treat their employees like dirt too, making them work incredibly long hours without paying them.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1728 on: November 18, 2007, 12:04:34 PM »
(I never have time to write what I've done 'today' because if anythign interesting happens I'm out past midnight.)

Yesterday, had a birthday party (well, birthday gathering of a small socialk group) for my boyfriend.  Very very fun; there was a cake with innnnssaannneely sugary frosting, we watched An American Werewolf in London (good flick!), andI got a bigger TV.  (My friends brought it over- it's a hand-me-down, so they didn't actually go out and buy me a TV (which would be scary) but they did buy a DVD player.  Early Christmas present.  They actually also brouhgt me a little fiber-optic tree, come to think of it.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1729 on: November 18, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
Went to have lunch at a local chinese restaurant with Amber.  Came home and took a nice walk, 8) and picked up litter from our road. :grrr:

Soph

« Reply #1730 on: November 18, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »
i hate litter. it pisses me off. why can't people just hold onto it till they pass a bin, or put it in their pocket or something ffs?

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1731 on: November 18, 2007, 01:07:18 PM »
Cleaned the car in preparation for the road trip we're going to take over Thanksgiving.l
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1732 on: November 18, 2007, 01:33:43 PM »
made thongs with zips in.

made cake.

continued making The Jumper.

gosh, aren't i the creative one today?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1733 on: November 18, 2007, 01:41:13 PM »
laundry lots of laundry :yawn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1734 on: November 18, 2007, 01:43:03 PM »
oh yeah - i did that too.

AND, callaway, i did a machine wash (next door, cos my machine has died), AND a handwash (spun it next door, too) - of all the things i've knitted recently.

are you jealous, callaway, dear thing?  ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #1735 on: November 18, 2007, 01:56:39 PM »
i hate litter. it pisses me off. why can't people just hold onto it till they pass a bin, or put it in their pocket or something ffs?

Most of the litter I find lately is the huge cans of beer, like Foster's cans are.  They're probably throwing them out so they won't be caught driving with an open container of beer.  Or so there's no trace of it in the car when they get home.  But, how they can drive with that much beer on board is beyond me.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1736 on: November 18, 2007, 02:13:34 PM »
don't get me started about litter...   :grrr:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1737 on: November 18, 2007, 02:14:06 PM »
oh yeah - i did that too.

AND, callaway, i did a machine wash (next door, cos my machine has died), AND a handwash (spun it next door, too) - of all the things i've knitted recently.

are you jealous, callaway, dear thing?  ;)

Insanely jealous.   :laugh:

I need to do laundry instead of sitting here posting.

:laundry:

duncvis

« Reply #1738 on: November 18, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »

Kirby?

I think you did the right thing by not inviting them inside.

I have someone calling me trying to set up a "free carpet shampooing for any room in my house" that "I won" and it is supposed to take just 45 minutes.

I had one of those before.  They were there for hours and hours and never managed to even vacuum the whole room, let alone ever attach the shampooer to shampoo the carpet in there.  I think that I had already vacuumed the whole room before they got there, but they wanted me to get out my vaccum to compare and they just kept going over and over the same spot on the carpet with their little filter paper instead of a bag and then they wanted to go to my bed and vacuum my mattress.  The whole time, they kept asking, "What is it going to take for you to buy this Kirby today?"

By this time all I really wanted was for them to leave my house without me having to buy a $1600 plus vacuum cleaner to get rid of them, which I had no intention of doing, and there was no way I was going to let these strangers go into my bedroom.

DirtDawg is probably more persuasive than I am, but I thought having the Kirby salesmen in my house was a nightmare.

I looked at a Consumer Affairs website to see if my experience was common (it was) and then I saw that they treat their employees like dirt too, making them work incredibly long hours without paying them.

I've been a Kirby salesman. its like a fucking cult. i lasted six (eighty hour) weeks before deciding I couldn't do the job and sleep soundly. fucking sharks.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1739 on: November 18, 2007, 02:50:33 PM »
Here a humorous website that has stuff on kirby the rest of his articles are very funny also http://cockeyed.com/citizen/kirby/kirby_techniques_2007.shtml
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw