Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134167 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #360 on: May 01, 2007, 12:18:49 PM »
You're lucky, I'm surrounded and even in summer I don't have a private place, that is sunny. We are just getting leaves on the trees and I'm a little bummed, still, from having to cut back so many things, so drastically, this year. I'll be lucky to have a shady, blanket spot with privacy, this year.

Is there room for a hot tub?
 :eyebrows:

We've been working on making the garden more private, but we still only have a tiny space that's both sunny and hidden.  I wish people would build their houses underground with lightwells, so they didn't overlook everyone else's gardens.   :(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

The_P

« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2007, 12:19:12 PM »
This forum becomes more ghey for every day.  ::)

Getting bored with Intensity, Lit?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #362 on: May 01, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »

What's ghey about hot tubs?
???
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #363 on: May 01, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »

???
all the ass fucking that takes place inside of them.

perhaps.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #364 on: May 01, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »

No, not really.  ;)

Litigious

« Reply #365 on: May 01, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »

???
all the ass fucking that takes place inside of them.

perhaps.

:laugh:

The_P

« Reply #366 on: May 01, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »

No, not really.  ;)

That's good; but we still need more fresh meet though.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #367 on: May 01, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »
Went to work today on My birthday. :laugh:
Guardian of the Empire

ozymandias

« Reply #368 on: May 01, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »
Paid my speeding ticket, finished a couple of craft projects, stared at the tv for a few minutes, decided it wasn't worth the brain cells.  Made more tea.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #369 on: May 01, 2007, 02:01:55 PM »
Stood in line, waited in a chair, sniffed the body odor of about forty five people, listened to over a dozen babies crying, watched a new mom overburp a baby and wear the results, smelled that, caught a cancerous old woman who had fallen asleep and was toppling out of her chair (I didn't want to hear her cry, too), stood in a shorter line, paid the pretty lady (enjoyed that part) and was rewarded a renewed car registration. I'm a little OD'ed on Life.

... and extremely disgusted with the working pace of people employed by the state.

(I can't believe the fucking typos I made)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:19:38 PM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: May 01, 2007, 02:22:53 PM »
You're lucky, I'm surrounded and even in summer I don't have a private place, that is sunny. We are just getting leaves on the trees and I'm a little bummed, still, from having to cut back so many things, so drastically, this year. I'll be lucky to have a shady, blanket spot with privacy, this year.

Is there room for a hot tub?
 :eyebrows:

We've been working on making the garden more private, but we still only have a tiny space that's both sunny and hidden.  I wish people would build their houses underground with lightwells, so they didn't overlook everyone else's gardens.   :(

GOod idea. My garden can't be private enough for me. We moved here in the falll, but the house belonged my wife's mother before we got marriied. I've actually been gardening here for twelve years. It's just too small to do much with. The house we gave up, because it was too expensive after I lost my job, I had only been gardening in for seven years, but the grounds were huge and I had done the wholle back yard in "rooms" wiith privacy.

There were natural dividing lines like slight rises in the elevation of the soil, which I enhanced with shrubbbery to create even more pronounced lines. I was very "proud" of that garden, but it was my secret. Only a mininimum of effort was visible from the street and the whole backyard was my secret sanctuary. I miss it, already.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #371 on: May 01, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »
I've got preset loading/saving working in the host I'm making for my plugins. An eight-byte header followed by four bytes a parameter per file saved. Should be easy to make plugin chain files by storing multiple preset datachunks after each other separated by sizes for each.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #372 on: May 01, 2007, 03:55:20 PM »

I always wanted an underground house. But not for this reason.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #373 on: May 01, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »

No, not really.  ;)

That's good; but we still need more fresh meet though.
meet meat.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #374 on: May 02, 2007, 12:38:15 PM »
Stood in line, waited in a chair, sniffed the body odor of about forty five people, listened to over a dozen babies crying, watched a new mom overburp a baby and wear the results, smelled that, caught a cancerous old woman who had fallen asleep and was toppling out of her chair (I didn't want to hear her cry, too), stood in a shorter line, paid the pretty lady (enjoyed that part) and was rewarded a renewed car registration. I'm a little OD'ed on Life.

... and extremely disgusted with the working pace of people employed by the state.

(I can't believe the fucking typos I made)

That is almost exactly what I did yesterday, but I had to get my car inspected first.