Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 134829 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2007, 03:18:46 PM »
 :laugh:

So which does she have, an armoire or a wardrobe?   ;)

I wondered how parents raise more than one child when they get old enough to bicker and fight.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:26 PM »
I made them sit at the table, with crayons and paper, and I had each one draw an armoire and a wardrobe to show me the differences. They were both right, because he drew his armoire very fancy and Frenchish, while his wardrobe was colonial (which looked like her real one), so in his mind she has a wardrobe. Hers both looked alike, mostly, (she's younger) but the one she liked most was the armoire, which "resembled her real one", besides she "likes to say armoire". Good enough for me on both counts.

I changed the subject and turned it into an excersize in communication. I'm an Evil father!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2007, 05:34:07 PM »
For me, a wardrobe is like the one in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe:

Graelwyn

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2007, 05:37:54 PM »
I love Narnia. It is a good escape for me.

ozymandias

« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »
Learned today that Alex is protecting a known pedophile on wp and the wp chat room!  Alex, you just made an enemy of me!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2007, 08:42:08 PM »
Learned today that Alex is protecting a known pedophile on wp and the wp chat room!  Alex, you just made an enemy of me!

WTF?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2007, 09:00:51 PM »

I would like to know more about this, Ozymandias.  Do you have any more information?

ozymandias

« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2007, 09:12:07 PM »
http://www.onthespectrum.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=710&p=1

Thats about all I can say right now, but the name of the "person" was supplied to me via pm.  So until the pedophile's user name is made public, I will keep it on a pm confidentiality basis.  I may be angry at this betrayal by Alex, but, I do have scruples about fairness.

ozymandias

« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »
The bottom line is, if even a quarter of what Alex has been accused of is true.......and I believe it is.  Then he is not worth the effort to spit in his face, which I would do if he and I ever met face to face!  Actually I wouldn't because it would be a waste of good spit!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »
http://www.onthespectrum.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=710&p=1

Thats about all I can say right now, but the name of the "person" was supplied to me via pm.  So until the pedophile's user name is made public, I will keep it on a pm confidentiality basis.  I may be angry at this betrayal by Alex, but, I do have scruples about fairness.

Thank you, Ozymandias.  Apparently this pedophile changes his name on chat anyway.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2007, 09:51:41 PM »
Thanks, Ozy.
Ya know if I was Mr LJB, I would have a new pet project. I certainly would not be able to sit on a secret, like that. Making the events surrounding the pedophile's game public knowlege would become job one and the consequences to Alex and WP, Be Damned!

Ozy, you are right to lay low, if you do not have first hand knowlege of the events, but if LJB can document anything he has a responsibility, in my book.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:56:34 PM by DirtDawg »

ozymandias

« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2007, 10:03:46 PM »
I agree, but, I'm deferring to Mr. Bouchards judgement,  however I have suggested that this info be passed on to the group "pervertedjustice" which works with MSNBC on the show, "To catch a predator".  I'll assume that anybody in the US has heard about this program.  But, to anybody else, it is a show that uses actor's pretending to be underage or young teens, who go into chat rooms, find predators and then lure the predators into coming to a house where the predator thinks they are going to have sex with a young teen boy or girl.  Instead they find a camera crew and and a newsman who interviews them on camera as to why they show up at this house.  The show is in it's 7th or 8th edition, some predators being caught twice.  When they leave they are immediately arrested by police, so their faces, names and everything else are caught on tape and made public.  It's sickening, but fascinating and darkly humorous. especially when the perverts try to convince the news crew that they were not there to have sex with a minor.  But, are confronted with the chat logs and everything else.

ozymandias

« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »
Thanks, Ozy.
Ya know if I was Mr LJB, I would have a new pet project. I certainly would not be able to sit on a secret, like that. Making the events surrounding the pedophile's game public knowlege would become job one and the consequences to Alex and WP, Be Damned!

Ozy, you are right to lay low, if you do not have first hand knowlege of the events, but if LJB can document anything he has a responsibility, in my book.

I have expressed my opinions to that fact and will now back off, but, remain vigilant.  IF this even begins to come into my personal view than all bets are off!  You have my word on that! >:(

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2007, 10:33:28 PM »
I sent Louis a PM on OTS, not to ask him the name, but to offer him help if he needs and wants it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2007, 10:39:49 PM »
Thanks, Ozy.

I have expressed my opinions to that fact and will now back off, but, remain vigilant.  IF this even begins to come into my personal view than all bets are off!  You have my word on that! >:(

You're a man of my heart, Ozy.