Author Topic: The best and the worst of people  (Read 1012 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: The best and the worst of people
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2012, 07:18:31 AM »
@ al

Another couple like that  Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.  They do seem to find each other.  Perhaps one of them takes advantage of the lurve thing and coaches the weaker one!   :dunno:
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2012, 07:29:30 AM »
@ al

Another couple like that  Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.  They do seem to find each other.  Perhaps one of them takes advantage of the lurve thing and coaches the weaker one!   :dunno:

Yeah but I think I spend too much time trying to work out how these types of people would actually ever get to the stage where they are...I dunno...talking about this kind of stuff. I know rationally they must. I know the expression that there is someone for everyone. i just am completely flummoxed.
Even the type of pedo rings and things like that kind of alarm and amaze me equally. Most people find all these kinds of things revolting on a viseral level. I do not know how these kinds of people negotiate these things and meet others like them.
They can not exactly brand Sick twisting human on their forehead. It would be so much nicer if they would though. Make it so much easier to round them up and execute them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2012, 09:56:37 AM »
I have heard people say that a holocaust like that wouldn't happen in our time?  Reason -  women!   A lot more women have political involvement, and equal rights.  There was no female voice in 1939.

I got to admit it has got me thinking.  Although often, women can be as brutal as men, it does strike a cord somewhere, the fact that they were absent.

There was a lot of testosterone flying round,  do you reckon it could make any difference?
Wrong! You must have not heard of Agrippina the younger (Nero's mother), Queen Ranavalona of Madagascar, Elizabeth Bathory or Queen Mary I of England. That is off the top of my head. Women are no less capable of evil than men are.

Andrea Yates, Chevonne Thomas, Tonya Thomas, Aileen Wuornos, Livia Soprano, my mother-in-law, Myra Hindley,

I think Irma Grese is the example that Bodie is looking for though, as she was a guard at Ravensbrück, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen.  Ilse Koch, "The Bitch of Buchenwald", is another example of an evil Nazi woman.  She collected tattoos.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »
Your mother in law? :zombiefuck:
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2012, 10:10:56 AM »
I have heard people say that a holocaust like that wouldn't happen in our time?  Reason -  women!   A lot more women have political involvement, and equal rights.  There was no female voice in 1939.

I got to admit it has got me thinking.  Although often, women can be as brutal as men, it does strike a cord somewhere, the fact that they were absent.

There was a lot of testosterone flying round,  do you reckon it could make any difference?
Wrong! You must have not heard of Agrippina the younger (Nero's mother), Queen Ranavalona of Madagascar, Elizabeth Bathory or Queen Mary I of England. That is off the top of my head. Women are no less capable of evil than men are.

Andrea Yates, Chevonne Thomas, Tonya Thomas, Aileen Wuornos, Livia Soprano,  my mother-in-law,  Myra Hindley,

Current or former?  :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2012, 10:20:39 AM »

Andrea Yates, Chevonne Thomas, Tonya Thomas, Aileen Wuornos, Livia Soprano,  my mother-in-law,  Myra Hindley,

Both

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2012, 10:22:21 AM »

Both

Yikes.  You have my sympathy.  :(

People forget.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2012, 10:38:55 AM »
 :zombiefuck: enough of the bitches.

I wanna hear about good, good, good people
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »
Ego sum bonus  :angel:

P7PSP

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2012, 03:00:12 PM »

Fuck that! You opened this can of worms. Bad bodie  :poopy:  :hahaha:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2012, 11:33:27 AM »

ah yes but the title says 'the best and the worst of people'  and so far you lot just ooze evil >:D
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2012, 12:16:03 PM »

ah yes but the title says 'the best and the worst of people'  and so far you lot just ooze evil >:D

Au  contraire,  I radiate goodness and light, in the true spirit of Christmas!  :angel:

People forget.

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Yeah.. people are quite odd...
Every day, every year, I realize more and more how hard life is, how lonely things can be, how we're all just trying to make it. I hope people here can find the peace and acceptance they're seeking. Most people lashing out are just awkward kids shouting into the void; learn forigveness and let it pass. But if you need to shout, I think you should let it out, just remember we're all people with feelings.

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2012, 09:55:06 PM »
The best: Having a laugh with someone over irrelevant bullshit.
The worst: Having an argument with someone over irrelevant bullshit.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2014, 05:02:56 PM »

Evil is more interesting and captures people's attention.

Most good people are boring.