Educational

Author Topic: The best and the worst of people  (Read 1014 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: The best and the worst of people
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 04:02:17 PM »
Hitler and his henchmen were all male.   I have been looking into this and have only found women in the roles that follow orders.  Not at the top of the tree.  The worst one i found was the woman who made the lampshade - the wife of the evil doctor.

Not sure what Eva Braun was like.  Not checked her out yet, but wasn't she just Hitlers bit of stuff?
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
In fact nazi women were expected to be homemakers.  They received medals if they produced more than four children.  Girls were groomed to be mothers, and boys to be soldiers.  Women were excluded from politics.  Yes there were some female guards, and a handful that carried out certain duties within the nazi party.  They were never part of any decision making process. 

It was not that different from the rest of europe, at that time.
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
In fact nazi women were expected to be homemakers.  They received medals if they produced more than four children.  Girls were groomed to be mothers, and boys to be soldiers.  Women were excluded from politics.  Yes there were some female guards, and a handful that carried out certain duties within the nazi party.  They were never part of any decision making process. 

So, can we just blame them for producing a bunch of soft-minded, easily led sons with no backbone, honor, or respect for human life?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
True, AFAIK, females could never outrank males within the nazi party/concentration camp hierarchy.

As far as I read, the jewskin lampshades, actually turned out to be made of goat skin.

As for eva braun, according to wikipedia at least, she isn't cited as having been responsible for any atrocities, save the testing of the cyanide capsules used for her suicide alongside hitler when he shot himself on a dog.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 05:09:41 PM »
Eva  Braun was just a dumb bitch. Pretty boring really.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
Women all over europe enjoyed their status of being housewives.  The distinction in nazi germany was that they actually had any rights held previously dissolved.  Women elsewhere were being elevated.

Before Hitler came to power, women held 30 seats out of about 500.  Not many eh?  But that figure was reduced to zero after Hitler gained control.  They also had restrictions put on them like 'wearing trousers was not permitted' etc.   They were just breeding vessels.

No, i wouldn't blame the women for the shit they spewed out, i would say they had a restricted gene pool and that is where the fucked up traits came from. :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 05:17:52 PM »
The program about the lampshade was on National Geographic chanel.  It was tested by forensics in 2000 and they concluded it was human.  Recent technological advances prompted them to send it off again to see if they could trace dna to a certain group of people (jews)  but i went out and missed the end.

So, i really don't know its official classification.
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »
I have heard people say that a holocaust like that wouldn't happen in our time?  Reason -  women!   A lot more women have political involvement, and equal rights.  There was no female voice in 1939.

I got to admit it has got me thinking.  Although often, women can be as brutal as men, it does strike a cord somewhere, the fact that they were absent.

There was a lot of testosterone flying round,  do you reckon it could make any difference?
Wrong! You must have not heard of Agrippina the younger (Nero's mother), Queen Ranavalona of Madagascar, Elizabeth Bathory or Queen Mary I of England. That is off the top of my head. Women are no less capable of evil than men are.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2012, 09:33:41 PM »
I have heard people say that a holocaust like that wouldn't happen in our time?  Reason -  women!   A lot more women have political involvement, and equal rights.  There was no female voice in 1939.

I got to admit it has got me thinking.  Although often, women can be as brutal as men, it does strike a cord somewhere, the fact that they were absent.

There was a lot of testosterone flying round,  do you reckon it could make any difference?
Wrong! You must have not heard of Agrippina the younger (Nero's mother), Queen Ranavalona of Madagascar, Elizabeth Bathory or Queen Mary I of England. That is off the top of my head. Women are no less capable of evil than men are.

And yet you put a gun into my hands, you are truly   :arrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2012, 09:34:41 PM »

I had my Level III kevlar vest on too.  :hahaha: :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 09:35:28 PM »

I had my Level III kevlar vest on too.  :hahaha: :zoinks:

Stop making excuses for your gut.  :hahaha:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 01:49:57 AM »
I have never said women are sugar and spice.  I said they were absent from the decision making process in nazi germany which made me wonder if there could have been a different outcome if it happened today.

blah blah blah

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 05:19:35 AM »
Considering the way some of the female concentration camp guards ran things, that was rather my point. They have already proven themselves to be capable of cold, calculated sadism; such as for instance, casually shooting small children for amusement.

And as already stated, in the past we had some real villainesses, such as Bathory etc. (the vampire countess, who bathed in, and drank the blood of servant girls believing it would keep her looking youthful)

Just being female doesn't automatically equate to loving and motherly. Look at the case of that recent-ish nursery paedo ring, some ugly, bloated whore bitch by the name of vanessa george got busted for being a nonce, and hitting it off with some male nonce in a paedo relationship. One of her fantasies IIRC was to kidnap, fuck and murder some small kid.

Fucking dirty bitch. Hopefully she gets raped repeatedly while inside.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »

I agree.
That said, what surprises me is the couples that manage to get together. Like the wests (Rosemmary and fred west)
How does this kind of thing ever happen?  :GA:

"Hey there sweetheart, you make me so happy being with you."
"And i with you. I am so happy"
"You know rather than just going to bed tonight and making love, do you want to shake things up and pick up a stray prostitute and then take turns sexually assaulting her in the basement and then slowly torture her to death whilst she is bound and gagged?"
"Gee that sounds exciting and adventurous..why not?"
WTF????
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 07:13:32 AM »
Oh well i accept the argument that women can be vile.  You can sling as many examples as you like.  The truth is women were omitted from the decision making process on both sides.  Therefore i find it hard to say that events would have been the same.  They could, of course, have been worse.  We will never know.  But,  for every evil woman you dig out of history there is also a good one.

Stanisława Leszczyńska was a woman who worked in Auschwitz too.  She worked in the so called Maternity Ward there were thousands of babies were drowned in barrels of water.  She defied her orders,  and risked her own life by not taking part in the infanticide.  She faced the wrath of Dr Mengele.  She saved the lives of many babies and mothers.  There are many stories of people who risked their lives like this.

Then you have the nobel peace prize winners,  emily greene balch, mother teresa.  Also historical women such as Lady Godiva who paraded naked around Coventry on horseback to protest to her own husband that his taxes on the poor were too many. 

Who knows what would have happened in WWII.  The only thing i know is that half of the population were excluded from the decisions.  Do men and women think alike...always?
blah blah blah