Educational

Author Topic: 2012 - a retrospective  (Read 20874 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: 2012 - a retrospective
« Reply #480 on: November 16, 2012, 06:43:34 PM »
  I brought carrot cake, enough for everyone!  :green:

I call the gluten-free one!
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #481 on: November 16, 2012, 06:44:38 PM »
Estne placenta carotae bona?  :-\

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #482 on: November 16, 2012, 06:46:45 PM »
Delectamenti.  8)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #483 on: November 16, 2012, 06:47:13 PM »
Bene, bene  :viking:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #484 on: November 16, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »
Estne placenta carotae bona?  :-\

It's not a flat cake, it's tall and moist and delicious!  Besides shredded carrots, it contains
   vanilla, cinnamon and pineapple, sometimes walnuts, and a cream cheese frosting.  :green:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #485 on: November 16, 2012, 11:10:40 PM »
Yes Butterflies. I mentioned pandpora 53 minutes. Before. I used your mock concern/digust or whatever against me mentioning your efforts i bring up personal and private matters of odeon as to be simiar to your doing a callout against me for defending pandora (something like "you are doing her harm and are a bad friend for defending her and therefore highlighting what i said to her).

So YES I used her as an example to highlight a quirk in your argument style and then 53 minutes later or whatever CBC bought her up,

Once CBC bought her up, she stated she was confused as to what was going on and why you were amuseed at the reference to Pandora. (Some one that I HAD referenced 53 minutes before in case you believe I am trying to distance myself from this). I know that CBC knows Pandora from AFF. I knew what her names are over there. We are both from AFF and I was probably in the best position, ironically (given my lack of brevity), to succinctly get her up to speed. I did this, rather than leave her in the dark.

Now did I cause CBC to make the faux pas over Pandora? Did I quickly bring CBC up to speed? Did CBC know what was going on? Was she in need of some one to explain? As i knew how CBC would know Pandora, and where she could read at her leisure the association here that i referenced by links, was I well placed to let her know? Does any of these questions have anything to do whether I mentioned Pandora before?

OR

was I just desperate to mention Pandora?

Go for honesty and credible here Butterflies.

To paraphrase Odeon. Good rewrite Les :2thumbsup:

A re-write? OK. A rewrite would reason that I am changing the history and facts to misrepresent the situation

So let's not assert but instead ask.

1) Did CBC mention Pandora independently of me?
2) Was she aware of the fact that i had mentioned Pandora 53 minutes before hand?
3) Were both of our references linked?
4) Did the responses she got back make sense to her?
5) Did she post that she had no idea why this was this was funny?
6) Did i put her up to this?
7) Was Pandora known under another alias or two that CBC would know?
8) Was there anyone else online who knew her of old and knew both the aliases and where and how CBC would know her?
9) Did i do more in explaining to CBC in my post to her than mentioning her AFF name and linking the relevance to why people here knew who she was?

OK a big one....how is this a rewrite?

Holding rigidly onto your facepalm-worthy, failing position is rather embarassing. It was on a callout you made on me, it was when Ricky placed himself on ignore and....I see it slowly gettin there now. Keep going Butterflies I want to see where this ends up.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #486 on: November 17, 2012, 03:41:07 AM »
You can read. You just don't understand. That's worse, IMHO.

Oh well.

You dont have the right to decide what one of Bods points I should comment on. That is very arrogant :thumbdn:

You are absolutely right, I don't have that right. Is that what you think this is about, dear?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #487 on: November 17, 2012, 03:47:46 AM »
I think the Latin is quite endearing, btw. The contents are laughable but the language almost gives the two of you some credibility. Almost. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #488 on: November 17, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »
Lingua latina multum pulchra  8)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #489 on: November 17, 2012, 11:23:16 AM »
  I brought carrot cake, enough for everyone!  :green:

I call the gluten-free one!
Save me a slice!

Hey!  I totally have that poster!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #490 on: November 17, 2012, 01:11:25 PM »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #491 on: November 17, 2012, 01:37:30 PM »
You can read. You just don't understand. That's worse, IMHO.

Oh well.

You dont have the right to decide what one of Bods points I should comment on. That is very arrogant :thumbdn:

You are absolutely right, I don't have that right. Is that what you think this is about, dear?

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

When the argument fails, revert to patronizing the woman. You fat sexist pig :facepalm2:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #492 on: November 17, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
Yes Butterflies. I mentioned pandpora 53 minutes. Before. I used your mock concern/digust or whatever against me mentioning your efforts i bring up personal and private matters of odeon as to be simiar to your doing a callout against me for defending pandora (something like "you are doing her harm and are a bad friend for defending her and therefore highlighting what i said to her).

So YES I used her as an example to highlight a quirk in your argument style and then 53 minutes later or whatever CBC bought her up,

Once CBC bought her up, she stated she was confused as to what was going on and why you were amuseed at the reference to Pandora. (Some one that I HAD referenced 53 minutes before in case you believe I am trying to distance myself from this). I know that CBC knows Pandora from AFF. I knew what her names are over there. We are both from AFF and I was probably in the best position, ironically (given my lack of brevity), to succinctly get her up to speed. I did this, rather than leave her in the dark.

Now did I cause CBC to make the faux pas over Pandora? Did I quickly bring CBC up to speed? Did CBC know what was going on? Was she in need of some one to explain? As i knew how CBC would know Pandora, and where she could read at her leisure the association here that i referenced by links, was I well placed to let her know? Does any of these questions have anything to do whether I mentioned Pandora before?

OR

was I just desperate to mention Pandora?

Go for honesty and credible here Butterflies.

To paraphrase Odeon. Good rewrite Les :2thumbsup:

A re-write? OK. A rewrite would reason that I am changing the history and facts to misrepresent the situation

So let's not assert but instead ask.

1) Did CBC mention Pandora independently of me?
2) Was she aware of the fact that i had mentioned Pandora 53 minutes before hand?
3) Were both of our references linked?
4) Did the responses she got back make sense to her?
5) Did she post that she had no idea why this was this was funny?
6) Did i put her up to this?
7) Was Pandora known under another alias or two that CBC would know?
8) Was there anyone else online who knew her of old and knew both the aliases and where and how CBC would know her?
9) Did i do more in explaining to CBC in my post to her than mentioning her AFF name and linking the relevance to why people here knew who she was?

OK a big one....how is this a rewrite?

Holding rigidly onto your facepalm-worthy, failing position is rather embarassing. It was on a callout you made on me, it was when Ricky placed himself on ignore and....I see it slowly gettin there now. Keep going Butterflies I want to see where this ends up.

Cool rewrite Bro :2thumbsup:

TheoK

« Reply #493 on: November 17, 2012, 02:00:03 PM »
Papiliones fortes sunt!  8)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #494 on: November 17, 2012, 02:10:18 PM »
Papiliones fortes sunt!  8)