Educational

Author Topic: 2012 - a retrospective  (Read 20862 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: 2012 - a retrospective
« Reply #330 on: November 14, 2012, 11:59:51 AM »
this argument. 
unless someone wants to say something totally unexpected.

like....penty has a love child shock :o

waiting for air crash investigation to come on 8)

Im 3 months pregnant, and Richards the father :CanofWorms: We wanted to keep it a secret, but I guess its outta the bag now. We never had sex, but he sent me a sample of his manmilk. I got the old turkey baster out, and much to my surprise, it worked.

I dunno how long this argument will stagnate for. The stupidity appears to be increasing exponentially by the page.

Ooh, ooh, can I be the Godmother?  With Richard I would have thought an eye dropper would hold his silver shower of blessings.

Of course you can be Godmother. In fact, all of i2 can be godparents, except Odeon. I dont want him teaching his spazziness to the poor baby.

That "poor baby" is going to be mighty stupid anyway.  With giant chiclet teeth.   :pentagram:

Dont talk such piffle. It will be a thing of pure beauty, with its angelic looks surpassed only by its mighty Einsteinian intellect.

:P

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2012, 12:01:08 PM »
Thank you.  Since he/she may inherit a passion for rocks from his father, I'll give him/her the Rock of Gibralter as a christening present.  Since she/he may inherit his mother's business sense, I'll give her Edinburgh Castle.  That place could use some tarting up. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2012, 12:11:19 PM »
Thank you.  Since he/she may inherit a passion for rocks from his father, I'll give him/her the Rock of Gibralter as a christening present.  Since she/he may inherit his mother's business sense, I'll give her Edinburgh Castle.  That place could use some tarting up.

Thank you your Majesty.
Edinburgh Castle is built upon a large volcanic rock. I think Richard would be very happy living there.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2012, 12:32:26 PM »
I loved Gibralter.

Those were  the days when i used to fly :laugh:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
Stop insulting my intelligence, Butterflies. You didn't use the word 'essay' when talking abot Les's posts by mistake.

??? :facepalm2: ???

Referring to Les' long posts as essays is not an insult. It is a term that is used to jokingly describe any long post here. I think I can safely say, it is not taken as an insult by Les. He even uses the term himself to describe his posts.
I even referred to my first long post in this thread as an essay.

I never thought it would come from you, but this may well have made the top 10 greatest facepalm moments in my time at i2. If you are basing your opinion that I want to argue with Les on the fact that I used the term essays to describe 1 of Les' posts, then you are having an epic aspie moment.

For the record, I apologize to Les for any insult caused in this thread by my use of the ward essays.

I am truly shocked at you Odeon :facepalm2:

I'm basing it on a lot more than that, Butterflies. And now including that you protest a little too much.

We all have our aspie moments of fail here. When I clearly fail, I try to laugh at myself, and accept my mistake.
Continuing to insist that youre right, when you clearly couldnt have been more wrong, just makes you look like you are unable to accept the fact that you made an error. T thought you were bigger than that Odeon.

If I had been trying to goad Les into a fight, dont you think we'd be fighting by now. 3 days, almost 20 pages later, and we still arent fighting. Do you really think Im this poor at starting fights?

I know youre an intelligent man, but I never realized how much of a total spazz you were.

I very much doubt I'm wrong, Butterflies. I'd seriously question my motives if I were you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
this argument. 
unless someone wants to say something totally unexpected.

like....penty has a love child shock :o

waiting for air crash investigation to come on 8)

Im 3 months pregnant, and Richards the father :CanofWorms: We wanted to keep it a secret, but I guess its outta the bag now. We never had sex, but he sent me a sample of his manmilk. I got the old turkey baster out, and much to my surprise, it worked.

I dunno how long this argument will stagnate for. The stupidity appears to be increasing exponentially by the page.

Yes. You've been posting a lot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #336 on: November 14, 2012, 01:06:12 PM »
Stop insulting my intelligence, Butterflies. You didn't use the word 'essay' when talking abot Les's posts by mistake.

??? :facepalm2: ???

Referring to Les' long posts as essays is not an insult. It is a term that is used to jokingly describe any long post here. I think I can safely say, it is not taken as an insult by Les. He even uses the term himself to describe his posts.
I even referred to my first long post in this thread as an essay.

I never thought it would come from you, but this may well have made the top 10 greatest facepalm moments in my time at i2. If you are basing your opinion that I want to argue with Les on the fact that I used the term essays to describe 1 of Les' posts, then you are having an epic aspie moment.

For the record, I apologize to Les for any insult caused in this thread by my use of the ward essays.

I am truly shocked at you Odeon :facepalm2:

I'm basing it on a lot more than that, Butterflies. And now including that you protest a little too much.

We all have our aspie moments of fail here. When I clearly fail, I try to laugh at myself, and accept my mistake.
Continuing to insist that youre right, when you clearly couldnt have been more wrong, just makes you look like you are unable to accept the fact that you made an error. T thought you were bigger than that Odeon.

If I had been trying to goad Les into a fight, dont you think we'd be fighting by now. 3 days, almost 20 pages later, and we still arent fighting. Do you really think Im this poor at starting fights?

I know youre an intelligent man, but I never realized how much of a total spazz you were.

I very much doubt I'm wrong, Butterflies. I'd seriously question my motives if I were you.

Heres an idea for you. Why dont you ask someone who you are friends with, who you respect, who is in a relationhip with Les, is not a spazz, and has no reason to lie for me but is not likely to lie against me out of spite.
Hyke fits the bill perfectly.
Ask her, privately if you wish, if I am trying to instigate a fight with Les.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #337 on: November 14, 2012, 01:18:45 PM »
Anything so you won't have to question your own motives, right? I've seen you at this sort of thing before and I'm not convinced.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #338 on: November 14, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »
Anything so you won't have to question your own motives, right? I've seen you at this sort of thing before and I'm not convinced.

Im telling you to seek advice from someone who is blessed with decent judgement. You obviously arent.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2012, 01:23:59 PM »

Im telling you to seek advice from someone who is blessed with decent judgement. You obviously arent.

Says the girl who spends dozens of posting trying to convince others that it's about age when it's really only about people she dislikes.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2012, 01:29:39 PM »
On the other hand you have "decided" that the board isn't boring nowadays, which it is. Butterflies and Schleed have very good points.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: November 14, 2012, 01:32:04 PM »

Says the girl who spends dozens of posting trying to convince others that it's about age when it's really only about people she dislikes.

But its not about whether I like someone. Ive made it clear that a lot of my favourite people here are over 40.

Some of my least favourite people are under 30.

Now, for fuck sake Odeon, get a grip and ask someone. Even you cant be arrogant enough to fail to accept that you might be wrong.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #342 on: November 14, 2012, 01:44:19 PM »
On the other hand you have "decided" that the board isn't boring nowadays, which it is. Butterflies and Schleed have very good points.

Opinions obviously vary, Lit. Some things are more boring than others but I don't think the board is dying. I'm with Pyraxis on this one.

I've spent page upon page trying to understand what Butterflies' point is. God knows I've asked, and I have been listening to the best of my ability. I can't help thinking that it would have been faster for her to simply admit that it's about people, not age. Easier and far more honest.

Shcleed was far more honest in his approach.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: November 14, 2012, 01:54:54 PM »

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #344 on: November 14, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
What would be the reason that a couple of people who come and go, come and go and come and go be for trying to decide the fate and future for this forum.

You two trying to decide who is cool and who is not

Who is too young or too old.

It would seem to me that you are just shit stirring.

Schleed you think this site is 'boring', well dude your site is twice as so.

Butterflies you are just poking at people, for the hell of it, like usual. What the heck makes you the queen of decide.

you are both pretty fucking boring yourselves.

I have a site now? Get with the times maaaaan

In all seriousness, you are frankly one of the most boring members here. What do you contribute to this forum? Go on, tell me.
smart ass remarks and non-sensical commentary. I do sometimes mingle with the members., however.

But being the loner that I am, I prefer just hanging loose reading the occasional post. Kind of like normal folks do.

What do you contribute lately. Not much. Just the occasional remark. well there is your ongoing convo with butterflies. But it is much ado about nothing.

What happened to your spasticity site, I guess I should go and lurk there for a bit, to see whats what. Unless you have already let it go.

Didnt see anything worthwhile last time I checked in, bout 6 months ago.

So what do I contribute here, not much

But I am a fucking loyal member, with the same fucking rights as you. And I dont go round bad mouthing the place.

Perhaps you could liven things up by cutting and pasting an existing article in its entirety, and then make no comment on it.

:LMAO: