Author Topic: 2012 - a retrospective  (Read 20869 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: 2012 - a retrospective
« Reply #660 on: June 02, 2015, 06:18:45 PM »
:laugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #661 on: June 03, 2015, 12:38:51 AM »
Well, he'd have to answer that one. I can't see myself leaving this place any time soon, but I can understand why someone would make that choice.

I couldn't leave here.  Even if I started a wonderful-yet-demanding new life elsewhere, I'd keep my account.  :green:

Yea, that is my thinking, too. But I2 is very sneaky. It's easy to spend too much time here.

Yeah, you think you're just peeking in and before you know it ...    :spacecraft:

And now you found your way to be moderate, or less, in posting and hanging around?

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #662 on: June 03, 2015, 09:01:06 AM »
Well, he'd have to answer that one. I can't see myself leaving this place any time soon, but I can understand why someone would make that choice.

I couldn't leave here.  Even if I started a wonderful-yet-demanding new life elsewhere, I'd keep my account.  :green:

Yea, that is my thinking, too. But I2 is very sneaky. It's easy to spend too much time here.

Yeah, you think you're just peeking in and before you know it ...    :spacecraft:

And now you found your way to be moderate, or less, in posting and hanging around?

It's summer.  Only taking 6 credits right now.  Come August I'll be back at 18 and might disappear again.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #663 on: June 03, 2015, 10:31:46 AM »

It's summer.  Only taking 6 credits right now.  Come August I'll be back at 18 and might disappear again.

I was asking CBC about the "balance". Our mighty postwhore seems to have lost her touch, and she also is almost out of touch with this place too.

In August, do you think you will just take it easy here, or are you thinking about getting unregistered again?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #664 on: June 03, 2015, 11:20:50 AM »
Only time will tell :)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #665 on: June 03, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »
Lightweights, everywhere. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein