Author Topic: No I2 at school.  (Read 509 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
No I2 at school.
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
so as im sure some of you know i have been going back to school for a few courses and to get an academic graduation. [rather than a General Education Diploma GED]
well i broke into the high schools wifi. by broke into i mean got given the password by the teacher about 2 minutes after i started collecting packets to crack the password >.>
either way i was on the wifi at the school while not supposed to be, and bored i tried to go to I2.

the result was a red screen with black text saying "this site contains content not approved by the BC govt and has been blocked" or something to that extent.

aparantly I2 is too adult for the school district. lulz.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: No I2 at school.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:55:16 PM »
Not surprised. I could always get on at uni though.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »
so as im sure some of you know i have been going back to school for a few courses and to get an academic graduation. [rather than a General Education Diploma GED]
well i broke into the high schools wifi. by broke into i mean got given the password by the teacher about 2 minutes after i started collecting packets to crack the password >.>
either way i was on the wifi at the school while not supposed to be, and bored i tried to go to I2.

the result was a red screen with black text saying "this site contains content not approved by the BC govt and has been blocked" or something to that extent.

aparantly I2 is too adult for the school district. Besides, my asshole hurts.

Sorry to hear about your arsehole
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 09:16:04 AM »
Yes, this place is inappropriate for young developing minds.  I believe it even says so on the intro page.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »
Luckily we don't have any developing minds. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 12:39:12 PM »
Luckily we don't have any developing minds. :zoinks:
:lol1:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »
I can't access it in college.

Strangely enough, Facebook isn't blocked.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 11:30:49 PM »
Facebook is such a wholesome site.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »

What do you mean "strangely enough"? If Facebook were to be blocked at any college, there would be a massive bitchfit from the students and staff alike.

Oh, and the reason this website gets blocked should be obvious... :orly:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 06:52:37 PM »
I like how you try to contradict people and fail.

Every other place I've did a course in before had websites like Facebook blocked. In fact, most colleges in Ireland block it as standard. It's weird that they didn't in this college.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »
Back in the last century we didn't have internet access in college at all.  In fact we had to key punch our own data cards.  Ya'll are such whinies. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 09:44:53 PM »

What do you mean "strangely enough"? If Facebook were to be blocked at any college, there would be a massive bitchfit from the students and staff alike.
It is the same at the uni I go to, if Facebook were blocked, there would be an uproar.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 12:15:20 PM »

Oh, and the reason this website gets blocked should be obvious... :orly:

If you had ever been to college you would have realized that "bitchfits" from students and staff are not what generally guide policy.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »

Every other place I've did a course in before had websites like Facebook blocked. In fact, most colleges in Ireland block it as standard. It's weird that they didn't in this college.

I guess I forgot that the rest of the world isn't like 'merika in every single way... yet. :orly:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2012, 09:28:44 PM »

I guess I forgot that the rest of the world isn't like 'merika in every single way... yet. :orly:

I like living in a country were every single movement isn't recorded and were I don't have the privilege of having my rights slowly removed, yes. :orly:

Also most people hate the government here, but don't fear them. The government here is too stupid to do anything too dastardly.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:30:32 PM by schleed »