Educational

Author Topic: Cassanova Frankenstein, from one mad scientist to another...  (Read 439 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Have you seen my experimental quantum cat? It escape from the quantum box before I could observe it. I couldn't help noticing a trail of cat bitten zombified creatures leading up to your place.

By the way I have a chloroform disperser ready for your lovely evening with that amazing fellow if you're interested, hope you like it, personally I think it's a mundane piece of crap, why no gamma rays or even flesh eating bacteria at least? Did that nuthouse leave you going a bit soft? Oh my, that reminds me, I have to visit Fry at the robo asylum, just send my cat back by the post, you know where.

...Heh you really thought I was calling you out did you? lol nope, just having fun.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

P7PSP

Re: Cassanova Frankenstein, from one mad scientist to another...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 07:19:47 AM »
Have you seen my experimental quantum cat? It escape from the quantum box before I could observe it. I couldn't help noticing a trail of cat bitten zombified creatures leading up to your place.

By the way I have a chloroform disperser ready for your lovely evening with that amazing fellow if you're interested, hope you like it, personally I think it's a mundane piece of crap, why no gamma rays or even flesh eating bacteria at least? Did that nuthouse leave you going a bit soft? Oh my, that reminds me, I have to visit Fry at the robo asylum, just send my cat back by the post, you know where.

...Heh you really thought I was calling you out did you? lol nope, just having fun.
I have not seen your cat. :crossed: Stop asking.

Mundane? Hah! Did you take out Captain Amazing? I thought not! You sometimes focus too much on method and forget the kiss principle. Using a similar device to capture the dunderhead Captain allowed other resources to be used to finalize the Psycho-frakulator on time and under budget. You have creative drive but have been known to lose track of the big picture.

I will send Tony P. and Tony C. out looking for your cat if you like. Assuming I find the cat, and am able to get your uncle released, do you think you could see fit to loan me the Mind Switcher? It would be useful in an upcoming experiment.   :zoinks:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Cassanova Frankenstein, from one mad scientist to another...
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 07:46:47 AM »
I don't see the big picture? poppycock! Everything is the big picture when it comes to science. You haven't truly experiences the wonders of science when you haven't smelled urectrum with a smelloscope or tasted an flaming neutrino coming from the sun...

Wait, what was I talking about, oh yes, well all right you can borrow it if I get my cat back, but the blasted thing has been a problem though but my good friend Bubblegum tate jazzed it up a bit. The mind switcher no longer has the rejection issue, but now is that it's rather unstable, It causes week long constipation and soul crushing very lethal hallucinations to its user for some reason that poor monkey...

But my good for nothing co-workers are not ranking in the bucks. So I have no real use for it. Why in the hell don't I just fired the lazy bums and build myself a better crew? Speaking of which now where did I put that fusion reactor, I need it to test a new theory on how to give particles sentience so they will do what I ask them to and clean my socks. So long.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.