Educational

Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10700 times)

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
I got something directed at you: change your name back to Pikajedi3. The children will love you for it, and some of their parents may want to share bedspace with you.  :yarly:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2012, 09:44:22 PM »
I got something directed at you: change your name back to Pikajedi3. The children will love you for it, and some of their parents may want to share bedspace with you.  :yarly:

Now why on earth would I want to do that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2012, 09:44:51 PM »
You are looking for my vulnerability and any time you think you see one you come back in with more of the same. I'm not in this alone as you would like to think and don't have to put up with your ongoing abuses.

You are right Meadow. You do not have to put up with abuses. You are a grown woman and have free will and choices. You are not able to chane what others think or even necessarily their actions. What you can chnage is either the way you react to the behaviour or to remove yourself from "harm's way". You are able to make these choices and no-one here can or will disallow you these options.
If you choose to be here and do not like the way you are treated then demanding others to change is not very likely and reporting the site to any authority, will have them ask a few pertinent questions

"Why did you not just leave?"
"Did you do anything to exacerbate the situation or was there anything from your end?" (Kind of coming to court with clean hands)
"What rules have they broken?"

You and we both know that any examination will not make you look like the victim that you would like to be seen as. I am not saying you do not feel it either. I do not think that this is an act. It does remind me some of The Chosen One. He was doing exactly the same. He said he would report us, he demanded this and that, he was abusive and could not handle it back. He demand we ban him and eventually he asked to be deregistered.
Speaking to him afterwards he said "I wish they would have just banned me. I could not help myself"
So I understand. But your inability to make rational choices does not make your situation anyone else's fault.
Have they been mean to you? Yes and you have them. Have they banned you? No and they do not need to. For the most part they are not even interacting with you now and still you are demanding they pay you attention.
Doesn't look good does it mate/ Nor convincing?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2012, 09:48:50 PM »
You are looking for my vulnerability and any time you think you see one you come back in with more of the same. I'm not in this alone as you would like to think and don't have to put up with your ongoing abuses.

So your vulnerability is the inability to provide evidence to some of your outlandish allegations?

I've yet to see you rationally explain why you think I am Odeon's sockpuppet or what virus Kit actually sent to your computer. I know you well enough that you won't reply with answers to defend your accusations, but rather dodge the question by adding further insinuations that I'm somehow bullying you for making a genuine inquiry about it. No-one can win with you, you'll find anything as an act of hostility. So why bother being nice to you if nothing we say is ever good enough and we're (as the whole community, regardless) always accused of being scum, trolls, fuckwits, evil or whatever buzzword you desire at the time? ::)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:51:46 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »

Because you can conceive of a few MILFs/DILFs?

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2012, 09:52:17 PM »

Because you can conceive of a few MILFs/DILFs?

Meh. I need no help in that department.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »
^ That's completely convoluted. I have never acted like the victim, again your take and a self serving analysis on your part. My photo has been stolen and is being misused here and elsewhere. Abuse is also taking place at this site and people have been hurt by you and others who evidently see it as a sport to gang up on and brutalize vulnerable individuals.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2012, 10:41:55 PM »
So what's your goal here? Are you looking for people's word that they're not going to screw with your photo anymore? Are you looking for people not to attack you (and what counts as an attack)? Is anyone else being bullied right now that you think shouldn't be?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2012, 11:09:29 PM »
I've made it clear over and over again. The violations only continue.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2012, 12:55:18 AM »
I've reported it and am continuing to report the new information you keep giving me. That's just your excuse to play dumb or blame the victim. Taking a person's photo and misusing it that way is cyber bullying at its worse and is an Internet crime. You have no justifications whatsoever. You know I'm autistic, though I am deemed by some of you to be lower functioning than you, and you're willing to do this to one of your own just shows what kind of people you are. I don't believe an autistic person would do it in the first place.

Did you include your death threats in your report?

Saying I hope you die or get murdered after taking so much of your abuse is not a death threat. You are the administrator and you are also the instigator of the attacks. Most sites at least have an administrator to go to. You're the administrator and you're the problem.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2012, 01:22:31 AM »
The "investigators" have the names of some of your other victims and anyone reading the threads where your beat downs have taken place can see for themselves what kind of people you are, Odeon aka ProfessorFarnsworth along with your said "clique" of abusers. You expect people to accept being victimized in cyberspace and simply walk away so you can victimize yet another vulnerable person who comes along. I can't deal with anymore of your insanity, abuse and sick accusations either. Go ahead and continue nonetheless because it's clearly all you're capable of.

The Professor is me? ???

This is news to me. I'm you, apparently. :orly:

Wow, I never knew. I feel so... torn.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2012, 01:29:27 AM »
I've reported it and am continuing to report the new information you keep giving me. That's just your excuse to play dumb or blame the victim. Taking a person's photo and misusing it that way is cyber bullying at its worse and is an Internet crime. You have no justifications whatsoever. You know I'm autistic, though I am deemed by some of you to be lower functioning than you, and you're willing to do this to one of your own just shows what kind of people you are. I don't believe an autistic person would do it in the first place.

Saying I hope you die or get murdered after taking so much of your abuse is not a death threat. You are the administrator and you are also the instigator of the attacks. Most sites at least have an administrator to go to. You're the administrator and you're the problem.

You and I both know that it was a bit more than that, which I'm sure the "investigators" will see.

Why are you here, now? What use is it to repeatedly post all this?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2012, 01:40:53 AM »

You and I both know that it was a bit more than that, which I'm sure the "investigators" will see.

Why are you here, now? What use is it to repeatedly post all this?

You and I both know you're a liar and a manipulator. Your accusation is ludicrous also given I don't know who you are. This is all youre about, nothing. You know exactly why I'm still here dealing with your nonsense. I also take issue that you're from the UK and have chosen a server in my country to deposit your abuses on people in my country. Folks in your country wouldn't tolerate it so don't expect to be allowed to abuse people in my country and get away with it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2012, 01:41:53 AM »
I'm an excellent driver.

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2012, 01:46:52 AM »
I'm an excellent driver.
British bastard besmirching Sweden.  :hahaha: You have been outed.