Educational

Author Topic: Infestation  (Read 6657 times)

midlifeaspie

Infestation
« on: April 09, 2012, 11:55:12 AM »
So, Odeon must have left a door open or he didn't properly install window seals.  Perhaps there is a hole in the foundation, or the attic isn't completely weather proofed.  Whatever the cause, this place has become infested with a strange breed of whiny, crawly, blowhard, spammy, annoying and obnoxious affag.  Everywhere I turn I am stepping on another one.  Spamming entire boards over here, or blustering mightily over there. 

WTF?

We must forgive the infestation, because obviously there is nothing the webmaster can do to prevent this kind of vermin from getting in without hermetically sealing the place, and who wants to live in a bubble?  But what now?  Is there an appropriate exterminator that can be called?  Is it even possible to delouse at this point?  Do we simply enjoy the chance we are given to crush the little creatures with our steel toed Jackboots?

Thoughts?

Offline vampslord

• Fresh Meat
Re: Infestation
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 12:00:39 PM »
WE affag cockroach cant be nuked, drowned, bugsprayed or eliminated. The only way to keep us in check is to post more tits.  :bounce:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 12:01:58 PM »
WE affag cockroach cant be nuked, drowned, bugsprayed or eliminated. The only way to keep us in check is to post more tits.  :bounce:

At least you answered the question as to where you will land.  With only 14 posts I believe most still had you as undecided.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 12:02:29 PM »
I'd say just crush them. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 01:32:14 PM »
 :celebrate: :gotowp: :angrydance: :flamer:   :fun dance:   :flames:  :litigious:  :fuckyeahdance: :death:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 02:23:16 PM »
So, Odeon must have left a door open or he didn't properly install window seals.  Perhaps there is a hole in the foundation, or the attic isn't completely weather proofed.  Whatever the cause, this place has become infested with a strange breed of whiny, crawly, blowhard, spammy, annoying and obnoxious affag.  Everywhere I turn I am stepping on another one.  Spamming entire boards over here, or blustering mightily over there. 

WTF?

We must forgive the infestation, because obviously there is nothing the webmaster can do to prevent this kind of vermin from getting in without hermetically sealing the place, and who wants to live in a bubble?  But what now?  Is there an appropriate exterminator that can be called?  Is it even possible to delouse at this point?  Do we simply enjoy the chance we are given to crush the little creatures with our steel toed Jackboots?

Thoughts?
"We simply enjoy the chance we are given to crush the little creatures with our steel toed Jackboots!"  :mischief: :plus:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 02:30:43 PM »
Infestation very likely involves your own. Kapkao is probably Pikajedi3, moderator for Aspies For Freedom. I want my photo removed and stop spamming your own site with my photo with yet another one of your sock puppets Odeon.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »
I'm an excellent driver.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
Infestation very likely involves your own. Kapkao is probably Pikajedi3, moderator for Aspies For Freedom. I want my photo removed and stop spamming your own site with my photo with yet another one of your sock puppets Odeon.

Now that's the most hilarious thing I've read all day.

Why on earth would I be masquerading as Kapkao?

...And that's Administrator to you, not moderator.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
Look what I found on Craigslist:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:06:00 AM by Hubert »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 03:37:41 PM »

WTF?

Thoughts?

Are they all that bad? I think that most of them are OK and even the annoying ones are at least amusing. I am getting soft in my old age. Maybe the beautiful war cries of mortal combat will rouse me from my peaceful hibernation.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 03:43:19 PM »

Nobody would even need to call it an infestation if they weren't so easily trolled.

You think German Girl is a sockpuppet of Odeon?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 03:51:25 PM »

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 03:57:39 PM »
So, have you chosen your favorite methods for exterminating us?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!