Educational

Author Topic: The Intensitysquared guide for newbies  (Read 7872 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
The Intensitysquared guide for newbies
« on: April 08, 2012, 06:17:50 AM »
Callouts. They are really a meet and greet and of no real consequence. When we like someone and want to discuss it with them we "call out" to them. "Hey dog breath your posting style sucks" or "Hey your opinion on religion sucks retard". We all respond very well to such claims and that is the "call out" section.

Now some of the personalities.

Richard is the Sensei of the forum. Really clever guy. For all answers to the forums greater questions his insight is the one most sought and appreciated

Callaway: Very forgetful lady. A great way to embarrass her is to bring up an issue a day before and she will not have any idea she said it or thought it and lose her point of reference. You can easily confuse her.

PPK is a great believer in the power of non-resistance. He is a New Age Alternative who lives in a commune. He seeks to deliver peace and harmony to the world. As a Vegan he appreciates the beauty deep in each person.

Peter is the only member we have from Africa. He is by birth a Pygmy and until recently had no inclination what the internet was but has come leaps and bounds in a very short time. He has wonderful stories to tell you of the open plains of Africa and his triumphs against wild beasts whilst protecting his homeland

Marx is a scientist for a secret government department. His work he does not even hint at here, but would likely make us all crap own pants if we found out

Butterflies suffers from Tourettes and this unfortunate condition has caused her to occasionally textually waffle on this board. She bravely fights off any efforts to help her because she cannot change herself and ought not for others.

Adam is allergic to animal hair and such issues are a sore point for Adam. I would stay well clear of any approach to dogs, cats, turtles, rabbits...you know pets entirely.

Burned Crusade is a barman at an upmarket gay bar. He is a fervent supporter of gays in the military and happily married to his partner of many year who shares his gender.

Odeon is the owner. He is not that bright and a soft touch here. In fact as a general exercise in Besides, my asshole hurts give it to him and watch him flounder. It is fun. All of us do this.

Ceilidh is a diesel mechanic. She is a woman who is fit and tough and has caught the eye of Lucinda Rijkers. She is currently being mentored by her and she is looking the goods to put down the spanner and take up the gloves professionally.

Skyblue is an artist. She does this part time. She is a retired model and has a home in Sochi, Russia. She will have front row seats to the upcoming winter olympics

Jack is a member of the SAS. His physique puts most of us to shame. Though sometimes a little understated on here, it is in the back of our minds that he could kill us rather too easily and without much remorse.

Jman is an actor. He was one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles and more recently in Lord of the Rings as one of the dwarf extras. He enjoys practicing weapon mastery and playing the ukulele in his spare time

Calavera is a highly religious person. He has over many years drifted from one secular religion to another as the truth of god seemed out of his grasp. Now he has found his best fit and living a strict secular life with a denomination of Christianity that is strict and demanding and he is the type of person for it. He will textually rip anyone to pieces for arguing in any topic that cross the boundaries of his Christian principles....even inadvertently. be careful.

Oh there is also CouldbeCousin who is a real tearaway. She doesn't post much but when she does watch out. Nasty piece of work and in league with HykeasWell. Be wary of those two. These two are really the Bonnie and Clyde of the forum. Do not misjudge the outward happy and gentle humour for that. They are the sharks of the forum and wait til they see blood in the water so to speak and they will rip you to pieces.

Rage is actually a quite introverted fellow. He designs childrens toys and has secured a profitable existence in the children plush toy market. He is passionate about politics and a staunch Republican. He has yet to miss a Sunday at church.

Queen Victoria is pure evil. There is little that escapes her notice here and she will take whatever you hold dear and use it against you in frightening ways. Evil I tell you.

Lutra is a passionate and highly emotional individual. You will often find Lutra in the thick of debates arguing strongly as to the deepest passions of his enormous heart. He is an activist by heart and nature.

Mia Wallace is actually a singer in a heavy metal band. Her name was after Two musical bands. Twisted Sister and Madness. Being now that she is approaching her 50th birthday she is thinking of discarding her dreadlocks and giving up stagediving and throaty screams. I think the musical scene in Germany will suffer for her absence.

Renaeden? Well like a venus fly trap this lady will happily wait for her next victim. Then she devours slowly but unlike the fly trap she will laugh all the while. She is a nasty piece of work.

Zegh is our resident health nut. He is a firm believer of thy body is a temple. He is a hard bastard. He is a marathon runner and a martial artist too. Has like 8 abs.

TA is a ballroom champion. He honed his athletic ability in college as his school football teams mascot. He posts here between dance contests and has plenty of moves both on and off the dancefloor to share ;)

Parts is a moderator. Parts gives the impression of a startled deer in the headlights with how he posts. The position of mod is a constant state of stress for him. I blame this in part to his real life job as an Abbott. He is very devout and in this shares his love of the church with Calavera. He prays for us nightly.

IceQueen is A figure skater training currently in Canada. He is from a well to do and connected french Canadian family. The Ice part of his username is suggestive of his profession but no idea what the Queen part signifies????

Bodie is our most prestigious member. She can trace her Italian heritage back to Julius Caesar. She is a gentle and studious historian working for the National Library of Rome and any conversations about Roman and its incursions against the filthy degenerates that would defy Rome is strongly welcomed.

PMSElle? PMSelle is a fervent believer of anarchy and the dissolution of the state. In between Satan worship and undermining the government and learning the necessary skills to demobile and destroy the government infrastructure, she works as a florist. Quiet a talented flower arranger.

Earthboundmisfit is Muslim Fundamentalist. He is a nice guy. Don't mention anything about terrorism or infidels or anything of that nature. The rant you will experience is rather scary. We believe he is a terrorist and that is ok. So long as he does not seek to hurt the site let's steer off these subject. I think I have said too much.

PikaJedi is a weight lifter and body builder. Prize money from competitions has afforded him a gym in France where he lives and trains. He is a metaphorically as soft as brie when it comes to arguing and contesting a position. He is a soft touch.

Uppity Retard is a Army Major for the Chilean Army. He is an Attache attached to the Embassy of Chile in the US. He is a master of communications. He is a Graduate of English Literature. He is fluent in 5 languages. His second favourite Author is Charles Dickens and his favourite is De Seuss.

Professor Farnsworth? I think beneath his friendly exterior could well be a latent psychopath. In fact there is little I believe to stop him going postal. In time he will and all that will save us all from saying "I knew that guy. I always suspected he would" will be the fact that his username is not his real name. I think this is better in a way don't you?

Have you met Pyraxis?
You will like her. I wrote a special poem for her.

"She is fun and always in good cheer

She will happily rip you from arsehole to ear"

Do you like it?

One L is an 18 year old German girl.  She is very busy in providing good wholesome recipes that her grandmother used to make. We are getting a new idea of what culinary delights found in that country.

Lestat is a cattle hand and bullrider. He is a keen bootscooter and a avid fan of George W Bush. He is a big fan of Lyle lovett, Kenny Rogers and Lee Ann Womack. He will even listen to the ocassional Steve Earle. He is a man on the ranch through and through.

I guess you will get to know the rest.

Oh of course there is me. I am I admit VERY sensitive and easily hurt. l am the meet and greeter and will steer you well in this little forum to make your life as easy as possible.

Oh as far as calling out I would expect you may wish to find a reason to "callout" to Callaway, Odeon, Hubert, PPK and Pikajedi in that approximate order.

Now best be on my way..........
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:38:10 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The Intensitysquared guide for newbies
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 06:22:55 AM »
haven't you already posted this about twenty five times?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
I think GA should be included in the list.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »

No I have updated it and reposted it on separate thread about 12 times. Is that what you meant?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 08:11:56 AM »
I think GA should be included in the list.

I should not have left out our favourite deisel mechanic...thanks Ren

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
I made it on the list!!
*hides pie behind back and starts bench-pressing*
 "97,98,99,100, Boo-yah!, Oh didn't see you guys there!"
Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 01:31:37 PM »
At this rate, you'll have to put me in that list soon!
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 01:39:29 PM »
At this rate, you'll have to put me in that list soon!

There is always one :P (You are in now, Major)

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »
Wow, I never knew all that about myself, thanks!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 03:47:15 PM »

He is adding newer members to make it more complete!  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »
More gratuitous lies, don't you mean, cbc?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
More gratuitous lies, don't you mean, cbc?

That's the point.  It's a piss-take.  ;)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 05:49:17 PM »
The current point is that's a rather small font, cbc!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »

Does it need to be reposted every time though? Wasn't there a thread for it made just last week?

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 06:26:20 PM »

Does it need to be reposted every time though? Wasn't there a thread for it made just last week?
How many threads have you started to post yet more pics of Lily and Heinrich?

Oh, wait! That's different!  :facepalm2: Nevermind.