Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14102 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 06:51:23 AM »
No, you're the joke daft boy!

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 06:56:28 AM »
Nice one, babes! Feeling feisty, huh? Back your shit up, you called me a, what was it 'fuckwit'? Can't be bothered finding the quote, correct it & define your terms, then provide the evidence! Alternatively, just call me names, I don't mind.  :squiddy:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 07:01:28 AM »
You're a two-faced fuck. One minute friendly "acting", the next backstabbing. You're a worm, a coward, your nutsack may be missing. Anyway, fuck yourself, you're back on ignore.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 07:04:36 AM »
*shows up late

Weren't gonna bother.  Thought it was a joke, too.  But to answer those who think i am 'wus',  i will spare you 5 mins more of my time.    So what is your problem?   You want to fight because you hate being called a liar?   Well you lied when you said you hit me with the slutty tag after i posted a pic of a straight jacket.   You been calling me that for ages.  In fact i posted that pic as a result of your offensive, incoherent babble about me.

All because you went too far and i told you it was wrong to imply odeon to be a rapist.  If it was meant or not.  Now,  contrary to what anyone thinks,  i wasn't sticking up for odeon, or Bruce.  It will be a cold day in hell before odeon needs my help!  The fact is,  no matter who you made that remark to,  i would have commented about it anyway.   Sorry Meadow,  as it stands you are guilty of attacking people.   If i attacked you first,  then please show me?

Here are the reasons i don't like you,  Meadow.

*  You cannot respond to any form of disagreeing with you without resorting to vile language and petty name calling.  It's your way or no way.

*  Your excuse for this is that you 'can't communicate' very well.   Yet,  you seem to be able to string together a sentence very well when you are in attack mode. 

*  The first post of your i read was you describing yourself as 'savant'.   If someone else had been describing you,  then ok,  fine i would have been interested in you as a person.   The fact is,  you said it about yourself.  Followed by how beautiful and better looking you are.   You came across as a bighead.  Despite your constant reminders that you are a complicated 'artiste'  i have never seen any of your art.

*  Your version of events is always twisted by you,  to make you conveniently look like a victim.  Weather or not you are actually telling lies is not something i can confirm,  yet.  It may be that you have a distorted perception of reality.  Either way,  nothing you say holds any weight.  Nothing you say is reliable.

*  You are not willing to accept any blame,  and it is always someone else's fault.

*  You use the following to excuse your bad behaviour and try to win arguments,  and to try to make others look like the villain.
  1)  You are a mere woman.
  2)  You are an accomplished artist  (others on here may have such a vested interest in art that they are prepared to overlook your offensive behaviour.  I don't)
  3)  You are an alleged rape victim.
  4)  You are a true 'autistic' and everyone else is a fake.
  5)  You have had a worse childhood than anyone else.
  6)  You are complicated,  and therefore should have some special consideration and allowances made for you.

*  You seem conceited and self absorbed.  I have never seen you post anything to show you have any interest in others at all.  You are "me, me, me, me".

The only remotely positive thing i can include in this is to say Well done,  you found the callout section.  This is the arena and probably the right place for you to ... erm.... fight?   I have no desire to fight with you,  or interact with you on any level.  The moment you decide to stop insulting me,  then i will stop responding to you.

So,  cmon then?  you have cente stage  (probably the reason behind this circus - you crave attention)

Let's see if you can respond without your usual hissy fit and catty bitching.

blah blah blah

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 07:09:41 AM »
Incoming...
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 07:18:26 AM »
You're a two-faced fuck. One minute friendly "acting", the next backstabbing. You're a worm, a coward, your nutsack may be missing. Anyway, fuck yourself, you're back on ignore.

As you wish, being multiple faced, yourself! I liked you & I did, contrary to what you think, try to stick up for you & to help you, probably ineptly & so on but the intention was there & I did my best. Congratulations, you're the only person who's managed to get a  :minusevil:  from me, so far!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2012, 07:24:21 AM »
*shows up late

Weren't gonna bother.  Thought it was a joke, too.  But to answer those who think i am 'wus',  i will spare you 5 mins more of my time.    So what is your problem?   You want to fight because you hate being called a liar?   Well you lied when you said you hit me with the slutty tag after i posted a pic of a straight jacket.   You been calling me that for ages.  In fact i posted that pic as a result of your offensive, incoherent babble about me.

All because you went too far and i told you it was wrong to imply odeon to be a rapist.  If it was meant or not.  Now,  contrary to what anyone thinks,  i wasn't sticking up for odeon, or Bruce.  It will be a cold day in hell before odeon needs my help!  The fact is,  no matter who you made that remark to,  i would have commented about it anyway.   Sorry Meadow,  as it stands you are guilty of attacking people.   If i attacked you first,  then please show me?

Here are the reasons i don't like you,  Meadow.

*  You cannot respond to any form of disagreeing with you without resorting to vile language and petty name calling.  It's your way or no way.

*  Your excuse for this is that you 'can't communicate' very well.   Yet,  you seem to be able to string together a sentence very well when you are in attack mode. 

*  The first post of your i read was you describing yourself as 'savant'.   If someone else had been describing you,  then ok,  fine i would have been interested in you as a person.   The fact is,  you said it about yourself.  Followed by how beautiful and better looking you are.   You came across as a bighead.  Despite your constant reminders that you are a complicated 'artiste'  i have never seen any of your art.

*  Your version of events is always twisted by you,  to make you conveniently look like a victim.  Weather or not you are actually telling lies is not something i can confirm,  yet.  It may be that you have a distorted perception of reality.  Either way,  nothing you say holds any weight.  Nothing you say is reliable.

*  You are not willing to accept any blame,  and it is always someone else's fault.

*  You use the following to excuse your bad behaviour and try to win arguments,  and to try to make others look like the villain.
  1)  You are a mere woman.
  2)  You are an accomplished artist  (others on here may have such a vested interest in art that they are prepared to overlook your offensive behaviour.  I don't)
  3)  You are an alleged rape victim.
  4)  You are a true 'autistic' and everyone else is a fake.
  5)  You have had a worse childhood than anyone else.
  6)  You are complicated,  and therefore should have some special consideration and allowances made for you.

*  You seem conceited and self absorbed.  I have never seen you post anything to show you have any interest in others at all.  You are "me, me, me, me".

The only remotely positive thing i can include in this is to say Well done,  you found the callout section.  This is the arena and probably the right place for you to ... erm.... fight?   I have no desire to fight with you,  or interact with you on any level.  The moment you decide to stop insulting me,  then i will stop responding to you.

So,  cmon then?  you have cente stage  (probably the reason behind this circus - you crave attention)

Let's see if you can respond without your usual hissy fit and catty bitching.

If you think I'm going to read this much and more of your ongoing pathetic garbage, you're mistaken. 

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2012, 07:27:51 AM »
 :indeed:  i overestimated your capabilities.

:hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2012, 07:29:27 AM »

As you wish, being multiple faced, yourself! I liked you & I did, contrary to what you think, try to stick up for you & to help you, probably ineptly & so on but the intention was there & I did my best. Congratulations, you're the only person who's managed to get a  :minusevil:  from me, so far!

You are seriously delusional. I saw every time you started backstabbing me out of nowhere. One minute friendly, the next minute, we all hate you and want you leave bitch speech. It didn't bother me. I didn't take you serious from the word go.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2012, 07:29:47 AM »

And it proved your points in the process. Well played. 8)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2012, 07:31:25 AM »

You are seriously delusional. I saw every time you started backstabbing me out of nowhere. One minute friendly, the next minute, we all hate you and want you leave bitch speech. It didn't bother me. I didn't take you serious from the word go.
WTF? You've chosen slanging match, bitch?  :squiddy:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2012, 07:33:02 AM »

:indeed: :agreed: :jedi: :tooledup: :flamer: :squiddy:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2012, 07:37:07 AM »

It doesn't prove anything except I'm not interested in what she has to say. Expecting me to read a goddamn novel is asking too much. You're a moron too.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2012, 07:40:07 AM »
OK, Bodie, break it down into smaller pieces for the poor little girl? (As a favor to me, please?)

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2012, 07:45:55 AM »
No, Bruce, i am not rewording anything.

By not responding,  i put it to you,  Meadow, that you fully agree?   
blah blah blah