Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14162 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »
Meadow has the best house

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 10:46:22 AM »
Yes,  it's a shame she has to share it with the other
patients.
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
"one dimensional" you people are just limited, boring, stupid, run of the mill, can't handle your petty lives...no wonder. If you saw my house you would be jealous. It never ends with you dim wits.

I meant EquiiSavant did only post about two things here. Nothing more than two things. IIRC

Very few people who get that limited in what they post.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »
"one dimensional" you people are just limited, boring, stupid, run of the mill, can't handle your petty lives...no wonder. If you saw my house you would be jealous. It never ends with you dim wits.

I meant EquiiSavant did only post about two things here. Nothing more than two things. IIRC

I know but the implication is I'm "multi" dimensional. That's the going joke. It's fine. I know what kind of losers I'm dealing with here.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2012, 10:52:26 AM »

I know but the implication is I'm "multi" dimensional. That's the going joke. It's fine. I know what kind of losers I'm dealing with here.

No implication intended.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »
4 Meadow:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »
@ Slutty Ho, when you fuck with someone you have to be prepared to be called out on your shit and your shit is, you're a Slutty Ho, and god knows the truth hurts a Ho. My iPad likes to capitalize the H in Ho. Your antics are not a bother. I live alone in a 2005, 1500 s.f. home with a sunset view with terrain to the back off the deck. I have a neighbors house across the street, another on one side and nothing but view out the back. I have mission style oak furniture and every comfort I could ever want. I do live alone and sometimes that feels hard but I really would never opt to live with anyone because there are always problems and I enjoy the peace of living alone. I'm sure you have so many man problems and taking you agressions out on anyone who crosses you is par for the course. Good luck, Slut.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2012, 11:21:04 AM »

I highly doubt it.  My house is about twice the size of yours, my husband and I have paid off the mortgage so we own it outright, and it also has mountain views.

BTW, how do you manage to pay for your house?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2012, 11:24:44 AM »
Of course you doubt it. You're a dumb fuck Ho who couldn't exist without a man.  :booty:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2012, 11:26:12 AM »
Of course you doubt it. You're a dumb fuck Ho who couldn't exist without a man.  :booty:

Posting in the mirror, I see.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
That's not me Sweetheart, that's you, clearly!

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2012, 11:31:43 AM »
 :whipped: :dom: :poopy:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2012, 11:37:36 AM »
That's not me Sweetheart, that's you, clearly!

OK, so how do you manage to pay for your house all by yourself?

You said that it was because you were loved by someone who made good money.

You got banned from Wp because your a fucking annoying crybaby that needed a passifier CONSTINTLEY. it is very tiresome to nurse a fuckwit like you on a forum. people just dont want to deal with it so they ban you.

Anything you say, Alex.
Fuck talking to Alex, I am a potential customer for your "love" services. Is it too much to get price for services?

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

Tell me about it! ;)
That is actually a well executed reply. Can you keep the vitriol out of your posts at will?

What's the matter? Is the truth hurting you as well?
No pain here bubbles. I was just wanting to know if you can keep the psycho out of your game.

The definition of pissed is not "psycho", dumb-dumb. If you will notice, I have reasons to be a little "pissed".
What would that be? Your last lover didn't pay? You allegedly have lots of people who love you and a beautiful house and a soon to be burgeoning art career. Granted, you had to rent out your pussy to some well heeled friends, but you have arrived. So, what are you so angry about?

Someone who loves me makes good money, you ignorant bastard.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2012, 12:01:41 PM »
I will just say, again, I'm autistic. Language is not my strong point. If I go much beyond that to reply to your post I will have people mocking and making fun of me. It has hurt much and you're right, I won't stay. I don't think I need to repeat myself about my experiences. They're still making jokes about it and probably will long after I've gone if they become bored enough. They give me an ill feeling about the human race but I do know it is this segment of the population and not the norm. I have never been treated like this in real life. People here are so small minded they take small bits of information and think they know something based on their very limited generalizations about a given subject or matter. No one can fathom coming through what I have and be talented and successful too while also struggling with a developmental disability. I don't care. They aren't worthy of any effort on my part to prove anything although a few did see some of my work and you can check with them on that if you doubt me. One thing I can't tolerate is being called a liar. A lot of things I have taken here have been hard. I've only learned that forum isn't going to work either. I understand why and don't need to explain. It's complicated, obviously. What else can I say. That's who I am, have no choice about it. I live a respectable dignified life and the last thing I need is people who just want to tear me down. It's really unthinkable to me. I have explained who I am numerous times and most don't hear it. They're just into the sport of hurt and injuring another, evidently. And if I said it hurt they would laugh about that too. I know the type real well. I was raised by it. They are slow learners and they have a mean, cruel, hard-core side. I can't relate to it. If you want to analyze that and make a judgment, feel free but I'm frankly tired of trying to get anyone to understand me. I don't believe that's the objective to them anyway.

All right. Here's my piece.

I like you. I was hoping you'd stick around, and I'm still hoping you will, because if you do, I'll have a friend here. Ok there are a few other people here that I'd consider friends, but no one who plays on the emotional level that you do.

(Except maybe Odeon with this latest prank, but that's neither here nor there.  :P )

The point is you make me feel less alone.  :violin:

I think Bodie's little rant has proven well, exactly what you, Meadow, set out to show. Language is not your strong point. That's okay. I personally think there should be room here for both people who are good with language and people who are not. It's shitty and cowardly on anybody's part to beat up on someone who is much weaker than they are in any domain. Whether that means out-speaking someone with speech difficulty, out-manipulating someone who doesn't read social signals well, or out-logicking someone who's not very book-smart, there's just no contest there. What the hell kind of community is it where that happens and nobody questions it?

The trick, the trick, is for people to look past their own assumptions and see where the other person really stands. And if not meet them on their own level, then at least make sure nobody's imploding. It may be the internet but it's real stakes here, I have no doubt that what happened to you in the past was real, and while I'm not about to start advocating for safe space, which only takes the cattiness underground and passive-aggressive, I am going to do what I can to stand up for people who are needled into revealing things they weren't ready to reveal.

For example, I think it's awful rich for Callaway to nag you about how you're paying for your house, when she doesn't even have an ask away thread because she so terribly dislikes answering personal questions.

Because not everyone realizes, when they come to I2, that even though it's an unmoderated environment, they are under no obligation to listen to anybody.

l.o.l. and now I can't figure out whether to post this in the callout thread or the peanut gallery. Guess I'll put it here, cause I consider even this a form of fighting.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2012, 12:03:10 PM »
I have mission style oak furniture

What,  like this?
blah blah blah