Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14185 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #450 on: December 11, 2016, 02:48:14 PM »
I guess Odeon can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's why she's banned.  :dunno:

She was banned because of the DMCA complaint and because she wanted to have this place shut down. Little point in allowing her to be a member then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #451 on: December 11, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »
Oh okay, I didn't know the part about her wanting to shut the board down.  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #452 on: December 11, 2016, 06:53:25 PM »
Well no. But in meadow's case she really took things too far, I'm guessing it was much more the taking the shitstorm off the board and going to the webhost, there is shit stirring and there is..well..meadow.

I didn't take her for a troll though, misunderstood, I think. If I'm wrong, then fuck the cunt, of course, but if I'm right, then being autie, not aspie, well..how to explain itt..best way I can put it is we are as different from aspies as they are from NT in many ways. Theres a lot more in common, but the sense I get from other kanner's auties is that there is just as much a chance of being similarly pretty far removed, from the inside looking out.

So in her defense; there I can empathize with her in that respect. And she had an amusing way with words, too. But she still took it too far and I'd eat her alive just as soon as I'd get her back in other respects.

:plus: :plus: :plus: for actually getting it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2016, 01:22:43 PM »
Well no. But in meadow's case she really took things too far, I'm guessing it was much more the taking the shitstorm off the board and going to the webhost, there is shit stirring and there is..well..meadow.

I didn't take her for a troll though, misunderstood, I think. If I'm wrong, then fuck the cunt, of course, but if I'm right, then being autie, not aspie, well..how to explain itt..best way I can put it is we are as different from aspies as they are from NT in many ways. Theres a lot more in common, but the sense I get from other kanner's auties is that there is just as much a chance of being similarly pretty far removed, from the inside looking out.

So in her defense; there I can empathize with her in that respect. And she had an amusing way with words, too. But she still took it too far and I'd eat her alive just as soon as I'd get her back in other respects.

:plus: :plus: :plus: for actually getting it.

Agreed.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #454 on: December 12, 2016, 07:55:59 PM »
I don't get it.  :tard:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2016, 08:53:29 PM »
You had to have been there.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: December 12, 2016, 09:00:53 PM »
She is the only person I unloaded a nasty post on.  That should tell you something.

Here it is:

Listen Queen AssHole of the Idiot Universe.  I've had it with you. 

You are the abusive one.  You a) deliberately twist posts, b) misinterpret them or c) read them through butt hurt lenses.  I was not responding to you, but to Adam to show my difference of opinion on his post.  At the end of my post I made an observation about how your life is not unfamiliar to most of us here.  And how you apparently choose to continue poisonous behaviours.

As far as I am concerned this site has taken all the abuse it should from you.  The adjectives I would use to describe you are: 
Delusional
Cruel
Paranoid
Manipulative
Evil

You are like a dog constantly returning to eat its own vomit.  A syphilis of a whore who should be paraded down Main Street, ridden out of town on a railroad tie studded with nails, tarred and feathered, sucking Priapus' cock the whole time. 

So, take the vitrol in this post and choke on it, BITCH.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 09:04:52 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #457 on: December 12, 2016, 11:14:16 PM »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: December 13, 2016, 10:28:20 AM »
That should tell you something.

Why?

Because I finally reached my limit with her shortcomings.  I wish she'd taken the smart choice and left.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #459 on: December 13, 2016, 07:52:23 PM »
Ah! I thought there was an implication that just because you had enough of her meant other people should feel the same way. That's what I get for attempting to read between the lines.  :tard:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2016, 09:33:59 AM »
Ah! I thought there was an implication that just because you had enough of her meant other people should feel the same way. That's what I get for attempting to read between the lines.  :tard:

Bloody spazz. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »
Raxy you should know better by now:autism:

And that comment about Priapus QV...sorry but that is just fucking hilarious!
You totally ROASTED meadow QV, I'm still laughing from reading that one now. Spit. And. Roasted.

And no not that kind of spitroast. Although I might, as long as I get the half without mandibles that could be....misapplied in rather unfortunate ways.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2016, 12:56:26 PM »

Makes one wonder if Argos got it wrong a few times before getting it right, eh?

(blatant Canadian colloquial reference added for comic relief)
 >:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2016, 03:28:22 PM »
I think Odeon was right that she was a narcissist because she fits the profile from what I had been reading about it. I always knew she had more going on than autism. Someone online once suggested BPD because of something I wrote about her when I was talking about narcissism and used her behavior as an example. Funny enough, things she has accused lot Queen Victoria as she does herself.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2016, 03:29:40 PM »
Meadow needs to come back.

Hell no I hope not. She was toxic and very abusive and a big gaslighter and the biggest drama queen I have ever seen.