Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14233 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
I want to fight anyone who wants to fight me. I'm getting ripshit over the thought of being called a liar Right now and I'm ready to fight anyone. It could get bloody. I get in too much trouble for not being a liar and also loathe a motherfucking liar. I've also shared something too personal on this board and any suggestion that I am a liar, well, no fucking mystery there. Bring it or be a coward. And I don't mean Brucie! I know the rest of you are too wus to take me.

Just thought the OP needed a reminder of her own callout.
blah blah blah

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »
:indeed:  i overestimated your capabilities.

:hahaha:
Would be about right, Bodie. Meadow has not got a clue how to do this!
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2012, 07:52:03 AM »

And it proved your points in the process. Well played. 8)

It doesn't prove anything except I'm not interested in what she has to say. Expecting me to read a goddamn novel is asking too much. You're a moron too.

0/10, see me after class.

There you go again, insulting anyone who disagrees with you, just as Bodie's post mentioned. My turn. You really lack the intelligent to see how easily played you can be. You're merely a pathetic toy to some of us, a broken, rotten toy we like to re-purpose as a means of entertainment. Some may argue you're an annoyance, but no, I see you still serve some usefulness as a pincushion to our own internal dramas, a valuable distraction and unifying force of usual rivals. But considering that you seem to enjoy it like a masochist with a victim complex and entitlement issues, we're doing you a favour by engaging you it seems. You secretly love this infliction of hatred, anger and torment upon you as it justifies your sense of being a victim. You hide from that epiphany of how pathetic your existence really is due to your embitterment by feeling like the whole world is out to victimize you; and you want the world bow down to you to grant you restitution. But the reality is, that day will never come.

There, that's way more powerful than any puny attempts you can conjure up. I rather enjoy that little exercise.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2012, 07:54:53 AM »
You are all scum. You know who you are. I'm not interested in reading anymore of your trash. You can feel better about yourselves by trashing me. It only reflects back on you. Someone else said it. You can't win no matter what. Losers rip you apart no matter what you say and twist it into whatever they want it to be. There's no point in your nonsense.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2012, 07:56:49 AM »

And it proved your points in the process. Well played. 8)

It doesn't prove anything except I'm not interested in what she has to say. Expecting me to read a goddamn novel is asking too much. You're a moron too.

0/10, see me after class.

There you go again, insulting anyone who disagrees with you, just as Bodie's post mentioned. My turn. You really lack the intelligent to see how easily played you can be. You're merely a pathetic toy to some of us, a broken, rotten toy we like to re-purpose as a means of entertainment. Some may argue you're an annoyance, but no, I see you still serve some usefulness as a pincushion to our own internal dramas, a valuable distraction and unifying force of usual rivals. But considering that you seem to enjoy it like a masochist with a victim complex and entitlement issues, we're doing you a favour by engaging you it seems. You secretly love this infliction of hatred, anger and torment upon you as it justifies your sense of being a victim. You hide from that epiphany of how pathetic your existence really is due to your embitterment by feeling like the whole world is out to victimize you; and you want the world bow down to you to grant you restitution. But the reality is, that day will never come.

There, that's way more powerful than any puny attempts you can conjure up. I rather enjoy that little exercise.

You're a dope.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 07:57:47 AM »
Dope? Eh, I always wanted to try some weed, seriously.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 08:01:17 AM »
Just thought of something, hey PPK and Adam, remember EquiiSavant? Is it me or does Meadow remind you of her?  :laugh:

She also loved that word savant too.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 08:02:44 AM »
You are all scum. You know who you are. I'm not interested in reading anymore of your trash. You can feel better about yourselves by trashing me. It only reflects back on you. Someone else said it. You can't win no matter what. Losers rip you apart no matter what you say and twist it into whatever they want it to be. There's no point in your nonsense.

Yep, the whole forum, bitch! So, like, leave, already? Multiple-faced slut:finger: :headbang2: :hahaha:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »
I don't want to fight you Meadow.
Not only, because I'm not really the fighting type, also because I don't know you. Have no clue who you are. I skip 90% or more of WP stuff, so, only got to see about you when you started to not relate to WP.

And, I kind of have the need to "get" a pattern in people. Just can't get your pattern. Lots of people have different sides to who they are, but somehow there is a pattern that connects the different sides. With you, they still are like loose fragments for me.

There is the gentle Meadow. Helpful, giving advice, eye for personal detail, almost too kind, gentle sense of humour too.

There is the fierce Meadow, who will be vehement against theft, defending the victim, and attacking the thief. It's clear, it is fierce, it has a strong sense of fairness.

There is the Meadow reacting on words like lie and rape. Somehow the sense of reason seems to vanish completely from those posts. Rape becomes both an accusation, and a punishment, based on experiences. You lash out way too fierce towards people. You seem to be in blind fury there, not able to see at all.

These are at least three fragments I see. All of them are you, and I think they are really you. But, I can't see the pattern connecting them. There is no interaction between the different types of posts either. The only thing that connects them for me is the name of the poster.

I don't know how that is for you. I can speculate a lot of things, but I won't. This is what I see. I have no idea about Meadow. So, I have no reason to fight you. I see posts of you I like, there are posts of you I dislike a lot.

If being on I2 helps you in your daily life, do stay. If it doesn't, leave, for your sake.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »
Just thought of something, hey PPK and Adam, remember EquiiSavant? Is it me or does Meadow remind you of her?  :laugh:

I remember the name, but nothing else :laugh:

When was she on?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »

When was she on?

A couple of years ago I think. But the way Meadow was acting lately reminded me of her.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2012, 10:21:09 AM »
I don't want to fight you Meadow.
Not only, because I'm not really the fighting type, also because I don't know you. Have no clue who you are. I skip 90% or more of WP stuff, so, only got to see about you when you started to not relate to WP.

And, I kind of have the need to "get" a pattern in people. Just can't get your pattern. Lots of people have different sides to who they are, but somehow there is a pattern that connects the different sides. With you, they still are like loose fragments for me.

There is the gentle Meadow. Helpful, giving advice, eye for personal detail, almost too kind, gentle sense of humour too.

There is the fierce Meadow, who will be vehement against theft, defending the victim, and attacking the thief. It's clear, it is fierce, it has a strong sense of fairness.

There is the Meadow reacting on words like lie and rape. Somehow the sense of reason seems to vanish completely from those posts. Rape becomes both an accusation, and a punishment, based on experiences. You lash out way too fierce towards people. You seem to be in blind fury there, not able to see at all.

These are at least three fragments I see. All of them are you, and I think they are really you. But, I can't see the pattern connecting them. There is no interaction between the different types of posts either. The only thing that connects them for me is the name of the poster.

I don't know how that is for you. I can speculate a lot of things, but I won't. This is what I see. I have no idea about Meadow. So, I have no reason to fight you. I see posts of you I like, there are posts of you I dislike a lot.

If being on I2 helps you in your daily life, do stay. If it doesn't, leave, for your sake.

I will just say, again, I'm autistic. Language is not my strong point. If I go much beyond that to reply to your post I will have people mocking and making fun of me. It has hurt much and you're right, I won't stay. I don't think I need to repeat myself about my experiences. They're still making jokes about it and probably will long after I've gone if they become bored enough. They give me an ill feeling about the human race but I do know it is this segment of the population and not the norm. I have never been treated like this in real life. People here are so small minded they take small bits of information and think they know something based on their very limited generalizations about a given subject or matter. No one can fathom coming through what I have and be talented and successful too while also struggling with a developmental disability. I don't care. They aren't worthy of any effort on my part to prove anything although a few did see some of my work and you can check with them on that if you doubt me. One thing I can't tolerate is being called a liar. A lot of things I have taken here have been hard. I've only learned that forum isn't going to work either. I understand why and don't need to explain. It's complicated, obviously. What else can I say. That's who I am, have no choice about it. I live a respectable dignified life and the last thing I need is people who just want to tear me down. It's really unthinkable to me. I have explained who I am numerous times and most don't hear it. They're just into the sport of hurt and injuring another, evidently. And if I said it hurt they would laugh about that too. I know the type real well. I was raised by it. They are slow learners and they have a mean, cruel, hard-core side. I can't relate to it. If you want to analyze that and make a judgment, feel free but I'm frankly tired of trying to get anyone to understand me. I don't believe that's the objective to them anyway. 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 10:25:15 AM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »
No I'm not that person you've mentioned!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2012, 10:35:29 AM »

When was she on?

A couple of years ago I think. But the way Meadow was acting lately reminded me of her.

EquiiSavant was way more one dimensional.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2012, 10:43:06 AM »
"one dimensional" you people are just limited, boring, stupid, run of the mill, can't handle your petty lives...no wonder. If you saw my house you would be jealous. It never ends with you dim wits.