Author Topic: Drugs is bad Ok?  (Read 541 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Drugs is bad Ok?
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:37:04 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Drugs is bad Ok?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 08:44:51 AM »
Wow, that guy does need some help, like she said.

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 08:54:55 AM »
Yep, another spun stupid mf.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »
Well, everybody I happen to have met who had done or, even, was doing heroin/ crack was unanimous in their strong advice to me - DON'T touch the stuff! But who knows how he got on it; once you're hooked on something like that, you'd do anything for the next 'hit'.
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
You would have thought he would have gone out and scored some before he went on so he would be a little more relaxed instead of going into withdrawal and jonesing for a hit.  BTW I hate Judge Judy and think anyone with even the slightest bit of Asperger's who appeared before her would be ripped apart with the why aren't you looking at me and speak up shit she pulls all the time
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:18:58 PM »
You would have thought he would have gone out and scored some before he went on so he would be a little more relaxed instead of going into withdrawal and jonesing for a hit.  BTW I hate Judge Judy and think anyone with even the slightest bit of Asperger's who appeared before her would be ripped apart with the why aren't you looking at me and speak up shit she pulls all the time
:agreed: She is a noxious cunt. Like Meadow would be if she had skills and the ability to talk in public.  :hahaha:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
Well, that guy was clearly in withdrawal, so... Presumably, he couldn't afford/ get his hit B4 that, or he'd have had one, so as to not be too obviously high in court but relaxed, yeah. No brainer.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
You're the noxious cunt,  PPK.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 02:36:59 PM »
He was jonesing because he was probably afraid they'd pull a piss test on him due to the circumstances of the legal complaint. (and normally they will).

Basically this is my BIL, SIL, and a few others I know.

Crap is really bad around here, it's everywhere you look.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 02:38:56 PM »
Well, that guy was clearly in withdrawal, so... Presumably, he couldn't afford/ get his hit B4 that, or he'd have had one, so as to not be too obviously high in court but relaxed, yeah. No brainer.

Unless he was close enough to drive to the show, he had to fly.  I'm not sure he'd risk clearing TSA with heroin on him or in his suitcase.  Probably didn't know where to get any in L A.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 02:59:17 PM »
Ah, might be. Hardly helped his cause. I think you'd easily enough distinguish between his 'jitters' & simple nerves, etc.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 03:48:21 PM »
Drugs are bad, ok?   :police:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:08:34 PM by TheRealDuckFetishGirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 07:14:51 PM »
The vocalist for origin was fired because he was a drunk
:skywarp:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 06:11:42 AM »
Can't view the video properly, as I've no sound. Who is this judge judy bint? Sounds like an american version of that jeremy kyle? or that black one with the weird name...whasserface?

I don't like all the 'drugs are just bad' propaganda. Even if something is a mistake, and abusing them is, it makes no sense to lump 'drugs' together as if they were all one and the same item. As far as I am concerned, my body is my property and nobody elses. My stalker could have it, but the govt.? their right to determine my actions ends right in front of anybody else's nose. What I personally do with my own body is, and always will be determined by me alone.

I live in it, its mine, whatever goes into the piece of meat I live in goes in there with my consent, and as long as I harm nobody, then fair is fair. My meat, my property, mine to psychologically alter as I wish, when and why I wish.

People who choose not to use anything, same goes for them, their body, theirs do with what they wish.

Those in government do not dictate to me what I can put into it. And the only way anybody else owns my body...they better be female, clasically autistic, flappy, intelligent and good looking :D
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 06:23:59 AM »
Can't view the video properly, as I've no sound. Who is this judge judy bint? Sounds like an american version of that jeremy kyle? or that black one with the weird name...whasserface?

I don't like all the 'drugs are just bad' propaganda. Even if something is a mistake, and abusing them is, it makes no sense to lump 'drugs' together as if they were all one and the same item. As far as I am concerned, my body is my property and nobody elses. My stalker could have it, but the govt.? their right to determine my actions ends right in front of anybody else's nose. What I personally do with my own body is, and always will be determined by me alone.

I live in it, its mine, whatever goes into the piece of meat I live in goes in there with my consent, and as long as I harm nobody, then fair is fair. My meat, my property, mine to psychologically alter as I wish, when and why I wish.

People who choose not to use anything, same goes for them, their body, theirs do with what they wish.

Those in government do not dictate to me what I can put into it. And the only way anybody else owns my body...they better be female, clasically autistic, flappy, intelligent and good looking :D

The thread was no literal stance against drugs (hence the mispelled title).
I saw the video and thought it was post worthy. It was painfully embarassing. You feel for the poor bugger. It was more showing the bloke as being messed up and rather obviously but nah wasn't supposed to be seen as a real indictment against drugs. In teh same way as seeing a video of someone having pissed themselves and being passed out would be a serious attempt in indictment against drinking alcohol :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap