Author Topic: DFG, Lestat, WAlkyra, and BruceCM quick help guide for I2 for you  (Read 5174 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
(Edit: Mutietom, I forgot you. You can consider this helpful advice too)

Callouts. They are really a meet and greet and of no real consequence. When we like someone and want to discuss it with them we "call out" to them. "Hey dog breath your posting style sucks" or "Hey your opinion on religion sucks retard". We all respond very well to such claims and that is the "call out" section.

Now some of the personalities.

Serpent throne is the Sensei of the forum. Really clever guy. For all answers to the forums greater questions his insight is the one most sought and appreciated

Scrapheap: Very deep and charismatic lady. She is a romantic and dreams of one day being swept away by her knight in shining armour. Until then she posts her pearls of wisdom here. For which we are very blessed

Callaway: Very forgetful lady. A great way to embarrass her is to bring up an issue a day before and she will not have any idea she said it or thought it and lose her point of reference. You can easily confuse her.

PPK is a great believer in the power of non-resistance. He is a New Age Alternative who lives in a commune. He seeks to deliver peace and harmony to the world. As a Vegan he appreciates the beauty deep in each person.

Peter is the only member we have from Africa. He is by birth a Pygmy and until recently had no inclination what the internet was but has come leaps and bounds in a very short time. He has wonderful stories to tell you of the open plains of Africa and his triumphs against wild beasts whilst protecting his homeland

Butterflies as you can tell from the face is a gentle little soul and easily startled. She is in need of a bit of protecting and I think that you could well be the person to do so. She suffers from Tourettes and this unfortunate condition has caused her to occasionally textually waffle on this board. She bravely fights off any efforts to help her because she cannot change herself and ought not for others.

Adam is allergic to animal hair and such issues are a sore point for Adam. I would stay well clear of any approach to dogs, cats, turtles, rabbits...you know pets entirely.

Odeon is the owner. He is not that bright and a soft touch here. In fact as a general exercise in lulz give it to him and watch him flounder. It is fun. All of us do this.

Skyblue is an artist. She does this part time. She is a retired model and has a home in Sochi, Russia. She will have front row seats to the upcoming winter olympics

Zippo? He is as American as Apple pie. In fact I think he can trace his roots back to Johnny Appleseed. He wears a big 44 gallon hat and concealed six shooter. He is a bond collector and makes that  Dog the bounty hunter  look like a wimp. In fact he is a cross between John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Lady Gaga. He is a hardarse.

Schleed is the nice guy of the forum and the most sensitive by far. Treat him with kid gloves because seeing him dissolve into a weeping messy is not only frightening but heart-breaking and so easily done.

Calavera is a highly religious person. He has over many years drifted from one secular religion to another as the truth of god seemed out of his grasp. Now he has found his best fit and living a strict secular life with a denomination of Christianity that is strict and demanding and he is the type of person for it. He will textually rip anyone to pieces for arguing in any topic that cross the boundaries of his Christian principles....even inadvertently. be careful.

Oh there is also CouldbeCousin who is a real tearaway. She doesn't post much but when she does watch out. Nasty piece of work and in league with HykeasWell. Be wary of those two. These two are really the Bonnie and Clyde of the forum. Do not misjudge the outward happy and gentle humour for that. They are the sharks of the forum and wait til they see blood in the water so to speak and they will rip you to pieces.

Queen Victoria is pure evil. There is little that escapes her notice here and she will take whatever you hold dear and use it against you in frightening ways. Evil I tell you.

Lutra is a passionate and highly emotional individual. You will often find Lutra in the thick of debates arguing strongly as to the deepest passions of his enormous heart. He is an activist by heart and nature.

Meadow believes in the the old adage an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Well actually take her tooth and she would take out the whole side of your face off. Her posting style more than suggests she is the premier flamer of this forum. She is hard as nails and never ruffled by internet dramas

Sister o"Madness is not a Sister at all...surprise surprise. She is actually a singer in a heavy metal band. Her name was after Two musical bands. Twisted Sister and Madness. Being now that she is approaching her 50th birthday she is thinking of discarding her dreadlocks and giving up stagediving and throaty screams. I think the musical scene in Germany will suffer for her absence.

Renaeden? Well like a venus fly trap this lady will happily wait for her next victim. Then she devours slowly but unlike the fly trap she will laugh all the while. She is a nasty piece of work.

Zegh is our resident health nut. He is a firm believer of thy body is a temple. He is a hard bastard. He is a marathon runner and a martial artist too. Has like 8 abs.

TA is a ballroom champion. He honed his athletic ability in college as his school football teams mascot. He posts here between dance contests and has plenty of moves both on and off the dancefloor to share ;)

Parts is a moderator. Parts gives the impression of a startled deer in the headlights with how he posts. The position of mod is a constant state of stress for him. I blame this in part to his real life job as an Abbott. He is very devout and in this shares his love of the church with Calavera. He prays for us nightly.

Bodaccea is our most prestigious member. She can trace her Italian heritage back to Julius Caesar. She is a gentle and studious historian working for the National Library of Rome and any conversations about Roman and its incursions against the filthy degenerates that would defy Rome is strongly welcomed.

PMSElle? PMSelle is a fervent believer of anarchy and the dissolution of the state. In between Satan worship and undermining the government and learning the necessary skills to demobile and destroy the government infrastructure, she works as a florist. Quiet a talented flower arranger.

PikaJedi is a weight lifter and body builder. Prize money from competitions has afforded him a gym in France where he lives and trains. He is a metaphorically as soft as brie when it comes to arguing and contesting a position. He is a soft touch.

Professor Farnsworth? I think beneath his friendly exterior could well be a latent psychopath. In fact there is little I believe to stop him going postal. In time he will and all that will save us all from saying "I knew that guy. I always suspected he would" will be the fact that his username is not his real name. I think this is better in a way don't you?

Have you met Pyraxis?
You will like her. I wrote a special poem for her.

"She is fun and always in good cheer

She will happily rip you from arsehole to ear"

Do you like it?

Hubert  is an 18 year old German girl.  She is very busy in providing good wholesome recipes that her grandmother used to make. We are getting a new idea of what culinary delights found in that country.

I guess you will get to know the rest.

Oh of course there is me. I am I admit VERY sensitive and easily hurt. l am the meet and greeter and will steer you well in this little forum to make your life as easy as possible.

Oh as far as calling out I would expect you may wish to find a reason to "callout" to Callaway, Odeon, Hubert, PPK and Pikajedi in that approximate order.

Now best be on my way..........
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:13:27 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: DFG, Lestat, WAlkyra, and BruceCM quick help guide for I2 for you
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
You have improved the guide >:D

'tis very much an essential and any noob should
follow it to the letter.
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 07:24:13 AM »
You have improved the guide >:D

'tis very much an essential and any noob should
follow it to the letter.

Yes I always seek to improve my guide. It is well fitting that a literary acedemic like you is first to report on the post and the quality of the work.
Thank you my Roman friend *Bows*
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »
Uh? Since when are you 'very sensitive & easily hurt', btw? Thanks for the guide, though! Hadn't realized Odeon was the owner but he sure seems nice. I might feel like taking your Queen V on, I can be funny like that. Forewarned about the evil bitch is forearmed & all that!  >:D
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 07:37:22 AM »
Uh? Since when are you 'very sensitive & easily hurt', btw? Thanks for the guide, though! Hadn't realized Odeon was the owner but he sure seems nice. I might feel like taking your Queen V on, I can be funny like that. Forewarned about the evil bitch is forearmed & all that!  >:D

You haven't found me sensitive?  :zoinks:

Yes Queen V and Renaeden are certifiably evil. HYkes and CBC are not far behind them.

Sfter game in Odeon, Callaway, PPk and Hubert. They are pushovers. As delicate and sensitive as me.  :angel:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 07:43:08 AM »

You haven't found me sensitive?  :zoinks:

Yes Queen V and Renaeden are certifiably evil. HYkes and CBC are not far behind them.

Sfter game in Odeon, Callaway, PPk and Hubert. They are pushovers. As delicate and sensitive as me.  :angel:
You!? Sensitive!? Um, no? It's just weird who I do get on with, tbh. Aren't you & Hykes still  :hug: ? :lol:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 07:46:20 AM »
Why aren't I in the guide yet? (emo) :violin:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »
Why aren't I in the guide yet? (emo) :violin:

Damn there is always one isn't there? My apologies Sister updating now.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:21:08 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 08:00:11 AM »
& CBC? A tearaway?  :cbc:  :agreed: :lol: :indeed:

Offline Walkyra

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »
Such an gallery of rogues I doth never imagine such and things....
:viking:

...and his prowess on the battlefield is surpassed only by his skill in the bed chamber.

:loup: WYKINGR!

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »
Perhaps a 'warning what these noobs are like' for the poor innocents here would help, too?  >:D

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »
Thanks Al, what an informative and interesting posting.  :2thumbsup:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
Queen Victoria disputes his description, though! (Yep, I simply asked her, like you do!)  :yarly: :mischief: :lol:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »
So basically everything you say but in reverse.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 03:10:02 PM »
Looks like it's right square on the money to me, or close enough.